Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

More Lame results from STS turbo kit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cablebandit
what did the pro turbo car run?
Still being tested, but I know Job Spetter is working on a turbo technology kitted car right now with special turbo that will push over 1000rwhp to the ground. They're looking for mid to low 8's and even faster out of it. Any more questions?

Mike
Old 10-22-2004, 09:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by trtturbo
That car DOES NOT have a stall; it has stock gears on the 18's. I cant believe a car runs 99.54mph in the 1/8 and people still talk ****. That car also doesnt have a full tune.
is it the one with stock heads as well?
Old 10-22-2004, 09:36 AM
TECH Addict

mike word of advise, dont go talking your normal crap here, most of the guys dont like it.

for all of you out there, mike does this all the time, he gets in threads or starts them for the sole purpose of talking crap. its the only thing he does well
Old 10-22-2004, 09:39 AM
...with cheese.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

stop being gay... If he came off the line at idle... that is one hell of a time. When he starts focusing on the 60 foot aspect with tires and a stall it'll be a monster... I can just see your *** with a hotdog in the stands
Old 10-22-2004, 09:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Yea check out the TX section, Houston ended up calling out the DFW guys cause of him.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Yea check out the TX section, Houston ended up calling out the DFW guys cause of him.
Ok so just read the texas section, its is the 408 ta with stock ******* heads and no tune what so ever plus no stall etc etc. 99 in the 1/8th in those conditions is pretty damn good if you think about it. Slowhawks vette with 500+rwhp goes 100-101 in the 1/8th and 10.7 at 129 to put it in perspective. And thats with a 1.61 60ft

V6 bird your a little bitch who likes to start **** I see, your lucky your in texas or I would put your over my knee like the child you are.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:53 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Mike, if you have positive or helpful information to share, please do so. Quit being an ******* troll. You know damn well that this car wasn't set up for maximum drag racing ET, so lay off of it. I could also care less if your buddies own turbo Mustangs, that doesn't make you any less of an ******* here.

BTW, I'm not just a "mod" here, I own this site. You are about to get removed if you keep this **** up.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Banned

Hey v6 bird, its ok I have video of the my car. And get get your facts straight, I DO NOT have a stall. If you think you can pull me come on and do it. I used to have a 2 stage nitrous setup at 175 shot with this same combo. And at 5 pounds my car is about as strong as both shots. At seven pounds there is no comparison. The turbo is way stronger.If you would like to see the true potential of this car we can meet somewhere if you like. I promise you track and street are two different stories.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:01 AM
TECH Addict

bout time someone shut him up, all he does is talk ****.

The funniest thing about mike is he talks crap about others times, but when ever he runs its always N/T. so nobody can say anything about him. Im local around here so im not talking out my *** like him

and hes the starting line guy at the local 1/8th track so he knows times, but apparently not mods on the cars.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:02 AM
12 Second Truck Club

LOL

Off idle launch with oversized turbo = 2.1 60' 13.2@106.8mph

6psi launch with oversized turbo = 1.81 60' 12.62@106.5mph

This is with a 5100lb race weight... Ohh but this system can't be drag raced..

You really need to learn more about how turbos are drag raced before you start throwing around names like Spetter jr, maybe you should have thrown in Racin Jason too. I'd give you more credability then. LOL
Old 10-22-2004, 10:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 69firebird
mike word of advise, dont go talking your normal crap here, most of the guys dont like it.

for all of you out there, mike does this all the time, he gets in threads or starts them for the sole purpose of talking crap. its the only thing he does well
Thats funny...If thats the only thing then how come you car has never gone 7.49 or faster? I must be doing something right! Move along mommas boy!

Mike
Old 10-22-2004, 10:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 5-liter-eater
Ok so just read the texas section, its is the 408 ta with stock ******* heads and no tune what so ever plus no stall etc etc. 99 in the 1/8th in those conditions is pretty damn good if you think about it. Slowhawks vette with 500+rwhp goes 100-101 in the 1/8th and 10.7 at 129 to put it in perspective. And thats with a 1.61 60ft

V6 bird your a little bitch who likes to start **** I see, your lucky your in texas or I would put your over my knee like the child you are.
Man you guys are so pitiful...You all want results but when you sit down and do the math on the little details and what not, YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Thats the only childish stuff i see going. I wished you did live in Texas. Come try to spank me!

Mike
Old 10-22-2004, 10:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Man you guys are so pitiful...You all want results but when you sit down and do the math on the little details and what not, YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Thats the only childish stuff i see going. I wished you did live in Texas. Come try to spank me!

Mike
Dont frequent the board much I take it, but hey you got your opinion, your entitled to it
Old 10-22-2004, 10:14 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Man fellas, settle down a bit. No sense in getting to wound up over someone else's car.

Jose
Old 10-22-2004, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Mike, if you have positive or helpful information to share, please do so. Quit being an ******* troll. You know damn well that this car wasn't set up for maximum drag racing ET, so lay off of it. I could also care less if your buddies own turbo Mustangs, that doesn't make you any less of an ******* here.

BTW, I'm not just a "mod" here, I own this site. You are about to get removed if you keep this **** up.
I apologize for the ******* part...Its natural.

The helpful information is that rear turbos take forever to spool!!!!!!!!! Plus spend money on a turbo kit that is mounted in FRONT. Thanks!

And to the KLRWS6! My tranny is coming out this weekend....Ill fix it put her back in and ask you a Joeformula to run. Please bring a video camera. Cuz your dual stage was definitely not setup right!!!!! Drag yall later!

Mike
Old 10-22-2004, 10:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 5-liter-eater
Dont frequent the board much I take it, but hey you got your opinion, your entitled to it
Ive been here for a LONG time! Since it was first fired up. Thanks for your concern.

Mike
Old 10-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Teching In

hahaha

this is starting to sound like "Anything Goes" forum in Viper Alley

well, not really - you guys are far more tame and civilized here.... and actually that is a good thing.

Honest question - has anyone here been in two similar cars - one with rear mounted turbo and one with front mounted - both with similar power levels or boost levels?

If so - can you feel the difference in lag?

Can you feel the difference in boost spooling up?

Obviously, once spooled - there will be little discernable difference - so the real differences I'd expect will be a little more lag, and a little more rpms to go from 1lb to full boost....

You can adjust for these things on a race car at the track so both cars could run similar times.

On the street - yuo would use a few more rpms to spool up and if caught off guard might have the other car get a good jump on you, but I'd expect there to be little difference except in partial throttle-medium throttle driving.... it is there I'd expect there to be a noticable difference with the rear mounted car not being as repsonsive to boost like the front mounted car is....

I could be wrong - the differences may be too subtle to "feel" - but I am interested - who can comment who has experienced both in comparable cars?
Old 10-22-2004, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

damn, i'm new to these forums, but v6 bird or w/e his name is sounds like he doesnt know jack bout drag racing

i pity the ones who dunno jack.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by seal
damn, i'm new to these forums, but v6 bird or w/e his name is sounds like he doesnt know jack bout drag racing

i pity the ones who dunno jack.
Yep I dont know JACK!!!!

LMFAO

Mike
Old 10-22-2004, 11:10 AM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

So what do you say about F8L Z71's 12.6 on a heavy *** truck? Is that slow too?

BTW 99mph in the 1/8th = a fast 1320 time... Get a clue

Quick Reply: More Lame results from STS turbo kit!!!