Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Frank looks like what I saw in the rain....you must have a garage you sucka
Old 04-10-2005, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sure you and John at Phamspeed will figure this issue out, but man this is turning ugly! IMO maybe you should have called John or emailed him with your problems first. Maybe it would get things resolved faster than a war of words with everybody here on the forums. Just my opinion. But I do hope things will get resolved to your satisfaction!
Old 04-10-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

He did try PM'ing him several times with no results. I have, along with others, tried emailing him. Nearly impossible to get a response. Just as much as help on the phone. So, whats a guy to do, but to simply ask for help on the forum. He wasnt bashing John or anything. Just asking for help. The response "its your problem" Thats what Im reading anyways.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Its only turning ugly because people keep saying it is, when in fact it isn't.
No war of words is trying to be had so don't play up that aspect of it PLEASE. I just need this resolved.

I'll post it now, if you weren't addressed personally for help in this post, please keep the responses out. I haven't bashed phamspeed, or am angry with phamspeed SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR 2 cents out, I don't care what some of you read into.
Thanks
Old 04-10-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn some of you are drama queens Guys, let these gents work through this.

I'll say one thing, from what I've seen so far Phamspeed has been great at working with their customers.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks Brains. FI is know for its drama Yep gents he said it best, let me and John figure this out. Phamspeed still has my respect and support. I thank all for those that offered advice on how to work around this though and for those that can see it for what it was worth...a request for PHAMSPEEDS HELP.
J
Old 04-10-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by frcefed98
Its only turning ugly because people keep saying it is, when in fact it isn't.
No war of words is trying to be had so don't play up that aspect of it PLEASE. I just need this resolved.

I'll post it now, if you weren't addressed personally for help in this post, please keep the responses out. I haven't bashed phamspeed, or am angry with phamspeed SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR 2 cents out, I don't care what some of you read into.
Thanks
Which is the problem with posting a problem on a forum before trying a one on one resolution. Everyone else jumps in and throws in their two cents thereby blowing up a situation that isn't all that big in the first place.

You've been on boards long enough to have a good idea that this thread would turn into everything it has and now you ask people to keep their two cents out? IMO if you wanted that you should have tried another way of bringing up the problem since this thread has turned into what several other threads always do.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Eric Bazan
He did try PM'ing him several times with no results. I have, along with others, tried emailing him. Nearly impossible to get a response. Just as much as help on the phone. So, whats a guy to do, but to simply ask for help on the forum. He wasnt bashing John or anything. Just asking for help. The response "its your problem" Thats what Im reading anyways.
Bullsh*t!!! First time I heard about this was from a friend when we went out last night. Never got a PM or email from Jeremy.

I stopped responding to "can you make an LT1 kit" questions because it gets old. Imagine 10-15 emails per day asking if we can make an LT1 kit. Sorry if I missed yours.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LT1-7
Bullsh*t!!! First time I heard about this was from a friend when we went out last night. Never got a PM or email from Jeremy.

I stopped responding to "can you make an LT1 kit" questions because it gets old. Imagine 10-15 emails per day asking if we can make an LT1 kit. Sorry if I missed yours.
For a sponsor I am looking to buy from, this isnt the kind of responses I was hoping to see you type. Why are you being so defensive and angry? He just wants some help. I myself have a BMR K member and like the others have said, its the same as stock. Only the BMR makes tons of room under the car and retains all stock mounting points, heights, clearances, etc. The point of his post is the DP simply isnt right. Why dont you show us some pics of a correct or proper installed system on a stock K member since the BMR is the problem

I'm not bashing and not saying I will not order a kit. Not that you care, one customer wont bring down a company. But come on, why are you being so negative with your responses?!?
Old 04-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Launching!

Jeremy, this situation is between you and us at Phamspeed. Please keep it this way. This post has pretty much ruined my weekend because I do take these things personal, I mean how can someone not? Like I said earlier, I wish you could have done things differently. To me it looked as if you posted this thread to bash on us. Look at it from our view. We get no calls, emails, or pm's. Just a post saying it doesn't fit, Phamspeed help!!

PM me your # or something and I'll be giving you a call
Old 04-11-2005, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Oh and one more input from a potential future customer. Why not post this on a forum? It shows others that may have ordered a kit what MAY be a problem that have yet to start the install. He clearly stated he was NOT bashing, just wanting advise.

Oh and it also now affects all of us with BMR crossmembers since you are saying the BMR is causing these problems. He did more than I would have by cutting up his BMR. No way would I have done that.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
For a sponsor I am looking to buy from, this isnt the kind of responses I was hoping to see you type. Why are you being so defensive and angry? He just wants some help. I myself have a BMR K member and like the others have said, its the same as stock. Only the BMR makes tons of room under the car and retains all stock mounting points, heights, clearances, etc. The point of his post is the DP simply isnt right. Why dont you show us some pics of a correct or proper installed system on a stock K member since the BMR is the problem

I'm not bashing and not saying I will not order a kit. Not that you care, one customer wont bring down a company. But come on, why are you being so negative with your responses?!?
I'm not trying to get upset here but Eric is pretty much saying I don't answer emails or PM's from people that need help with our kits. That just ruins credibility of any business. I'm just letting everybody here know, I did not recieve any info on this kit not fitting. Even to this day I haven't even recieved a pm or email from Jeremy.

I want to resolve this as quickly and quitely as possible. I guess that's just out of the question now.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LT1-7
I'm not trying to get upset here but Eric is pretty much saying I don't answer emails or PM's from people that need help with our kits. That just ruins credibility of any business. I'm just letting everybody here know, I did not recieve any info on this kit not fitting. Even to this day I haven't even recieved a pm or email from Jeremy.

I want to resolve this as quickly and quitely as possible. I guess that's just out of the question now.
Out in the open is also a great opportunity to show all how you work when resolving problems . Dont look at it as a negative. Like I said I am very interested in the outcome myself since I am one of the f-body owners that have a tubular front suspension from BMR.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:41 AM
On The Tree

It seems like you are trying to add fuel to the fire Brandon, expecially saying, "Not that you care, one customer wont bring down a company" . Please lets keep this between Focefed98 and Phamspeed. Like he said if you don't have any good input to solve this problem then keep out.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Staging Lane

I can see both parties being upset in this. I do believe it's best to get this out in the open though. It can show how Phamspeed deals with a problem(whether it be their fault or not). I would be angry too if I wasnt called, left an email or even a PM about this. I just hope it gets resolved so frcefed98 can get his ride runnin again!
Old 04-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
Out in the open is also a great opportunity to show all how you work when resolving problems . Dont look at it as a negative. Like I said I am very interested in the outcome myself since I am one of the f-body owners that have a tubular front suspension from BMR.
Yes it is a great way but I think it could have been done differently without hurting our business. That's all I'm saying.

As far being a tubular k-member owner, I'm simply not going to recommend this kit to you. We make these kits with stock k-members as mock up. If you do not have a stock k-member, you will have fitment issues (obviously)
Old 04-11-2005, 12:49 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RicksWS6
It seems like you are trying to add fuel to the fire Brandon, expecially saying, "Not that you care, one customer wont bring down a company" . Please lets keep this between Focefed98 and Phamspeed. Like he said if you don't have any good input to solve this problem then keep out.
I'm just saying usually a company will not make or break b/c of 1 customer. Just a general thing. I for one DO want to purchase a Phamspeed kit. I dont see how I am adding to the fire. He is blaming the BMR... there is no way the BMR is at fault here. I guess we will see.

But I will stay out of this from this point on.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Darkspoon
I would be angry too if I wasnt called, left an email or even a PM about this. I just hope it gets resolved so frcefed98 can get his ride runnin again!
At least someone knows where I'm coming from

It will be resolved. I want to get his car up and running now probably more than Jeremy does.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Eric Bazan
OK...it's time to try and get this straightened out. I am the other partner in Phamspeed. I am trying to be professional and hold my temper but this thread from Frcefed98 doesn't make any sense. He installed it on Saturday 4/9/05 and said it didn't fit. We work Mon-Fri. Of course he couldn't reach us on the weekend...we don't work then....and by the way....there is no record of any PM's to us regarding this issue. So stating that it is "nearly impossible" is totally bullshit....I assume he "tried to contact us" Saturday and Sunday???? Well we are like any business, you have to wait for Monday if you run into a problem over the weekend. Phamspeed is a business and we take this very seriously. For anyone to just jump into this forum and start bashing us without really stopping and thinking first is total bullshit. The thread made it sound like Frcefed98 has been trying to call, call, call and tried all kinds of ways to reach us.....LET'S GET TO THE TRUTH....IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS!!!!!!! WE AREN'T IGNORING HIM. So.....I wouldn't say two days (SAT & SUN) is "nearly impossible" to get ahold of us. 4/10/05
Old 04-11-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Addict

Can someone please measure a stock k and bmr, so we can see the difference? Or post pics? How about both? This would resolve a bunch of issues.

Quick Reply: Phamspeed GT42 Kit PROBLEM(S)..JOHN@PHAMSPEED HELP