Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Katrina took my car so bye bye FI ;-( - Arkangel's Farewell

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These hurricanes really suck I went through three of them last year didnt lose anything but trees but its a pain just to get your life back together and lose power for a week get it back for a week and then lose it for another week. The Gas issue is a hole other problem they are saying we may be out of gas by next week down here alot of the stations are already out. The school buses are even going to be shut down. Good luck with your recovery and I hope you dont get anymore this year.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,742 Likes on 1,301 Posts

Originally Posted by Arkangel77
Guys some of you may know me and some may not. I live in St Bernard outside of New Orleans. MY House and 2 of my cars and most everything else I own is under several feet of water. WE are hold up in a hotel and my family is fine BUT everything we owned is under water and it may be month’s b4 we can try to return home? Thanks to those of you who have helped me in the past. It will be many years b4 I can ever even think about a rec car again! I have heard it’s so bad down there I may never return. Just cash in the insurance. Pay the Bills and start over somewhere else. What you guys are seeing on the news is propaganda BS!. It’s like a 3rd world county war in the City right now. Armed mobs of looters rapin and killin at will. Dead bodies floating everywhere. The cops where left to fend for themselves with NO leadership or communication. The federal government finally got involved today and they are brining in troops. My cousin is a NOPD Cop and that’s where I am getting the info from. Anyway - that’s enough of my rant. Thanks again for the help in the past guys. Lata, Arkangel77
were praying for you buddy,you hang in there.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:27 AM
9 Second Club

Hang in there
Old 09-01-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's dark times now man but hang in there things will get better.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

I feel ya man, we went through the same thing here in Pensacola Fl. when Ivan came through. Katrina was pretty bad at my house to but nothing like what you all got. And of course we didnt have the hole criminal aspect durring Ivan like you do. If your over this way shoot me an email and give me a heads up and maybe I can help out some. Things will get better, but I can say it will never be the same. But sometimes change is a good thing. And as it was for me hopefully it will be for you to. Take care man

Billy
Old 09-01-2005, 09:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey guys thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Like manny of you have said, my family is safe and that is the most important thing for sure. I have an uncle who has bin threw nom and other total devistation storms like this in his life. He said the first month is the hardest. We are just takin one day at a time?

AS for what is really goiong on down there. I heard from a cousin who is still down there. He is a fireman is St bernard, they went to try and do some search and rescue in some of the low income areas and the folks they were trying to save were shooting at them as they went into the area! Someone said times like this bring out the best and worst in people! There are a LOT of bad people left in the Greater New Orleans area! The looters are actualy braking into the hotels where the cops were staying and hunting/shooting them as they tried to get some sleep. Its like a frekin WAR down there. They need to go threw and EXTERMINATE the animals that are there killing law inforcement and rescue people! Man I am sorry BUT its just getting worse and worse down there. Every story I hear from guys still down there is worse and worse. Its just upsetting me. Lata guys, Ark
Old 09-01-2005, 10:10 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Teching In

Take care and god bless you and your family. Special thanks to your brother and what he does.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Archangel

I feel for you, my parents, and a lot of family members live in Gretna, Harvey, and Belle Chasse.

They all got out early, and everyone is safe, but they will lose everything by the time it's all over with.

I don't even know what to say to anyone, except to hang in there, it will get better

Ed
Old 09-01-2005, 10:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Armageddon
Hey bud, we've been through good and bad on this board... spent a lot of money on different things. When I started seeing the stuff going on around there and got a feel of the devistation and all that crap... it really is an eye opener to how quickly your life can be changed. I wish you guys the best of course and if there is anything any of us can do let us know. We are a community after all. Just like a big ugly family. Except for PurEvl... we all know he's a pretty boy, but anyway... wish you the best man. God bless.

PS. When you do get a hold of your car be sure to dump the water out of the STS piping, I hear those things like to suck it up more than Zombie. I'll leave you with a smile.

Cya man

-Andy
hey wtf

Oh an Ark, glad your ok man, cars can be replaced bro
Old 09-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

These cops need to start shooting back and killing anyone who even dares to rob them or rape anyone in the street. Why isnt this stuff on the news?
Old 09-01-2005, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the support guys.

The cops are startin to shoot them and they are definatly defending themselves!

AS for why its not on the news - They are trying to cover up how bad it is. Not sure why. Guss they dont want people to know how bad it is?

Ed - thanks bro and wish your family well for me. We are all in the same Boat. Lata Guys, Ark
Old 09-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Arkangel77
The cops are startin to shoot them and they are definatly defending themselves!
Good, I hope Texas doesn’t let them continue their rowdiness either. These people need to be dealt with and shown as an example. Enough people died from the hurricane.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

not sure if you guys heard but as these scum bags spread out so is the violance. baton rouge is catchin a bunch of crap! Man its horrible whats goin on! Lata, CDC
Old 09-01-2005, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

sorry to hear man wish u luck on getting to live somewhere else and sorry for your loses will be praying for u and good luck
Old 09-01-2005, 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happen to you, your family, and all the other good people down there...

As far as the other POS's that are pulling all the BS, they should just lock the gates and let natural selection take place... the stupid ***** will kill themselves off.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

man I just heard from my cousin who is still down there. The idiots that are still down there are looting more and more. as the water goes down they are getting into houses and destroying everything! They walked accross one of the major bridges into another part of town where they looted a Big Mall and then burnt it to the ground. This was one of the areas that had not taken a lot of water! I am starting to think there will be NOTHUNG left once its all done. Whatever katrina did not destroy the low life scum of the erth will finish off. They need to start exterminating the animals that are left down there and doing this crap. I am sorry guys BUT I am just so discusted!

Thanks for the prayer and well wishes, Lata, Ark
Old 09-01-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Resident

yeah that is some bullshit, ark i am happy that you are good and your family but those people that are left there are ****** garbage. nuke'em.

louie
Old 09-01-2005, 11:17 PM
...with cheese.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^lol... that would just make a deeper hole further below sea level for those retards to try and build a city in.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Ark, good luck with everything man. Glad to know that you are safe and your family is okay. Stay strong.

Quick Reply: Katrina took my car so bye bye FI ;-( - Arkangel's Farewell