Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Where to get all parts for a Procharger set up?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 10:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Where to get all parts for a Procharger set up?

Is there anyone that sales the 8 rib, front mount IC, pipes, blower, fuel pump, injectors as a full kit?

From what I have found is either the Twin Flow, which I have heard restrict flow. Or they come with the 6 rib, which cause slippage. Dont want to buy the kit if I am going to use half the parts.. Seems dumb. So, does anyone make the full kit? Know what I mean?

I would like to go new.. Thanks
Old 09-07-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

while I don't know if either makes a full kit, I would give both SD Concepts a call, as well as Synergy motorsports.

Ryan
Old 09-07-2005, 11:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slow
while I don't know if either makes a full kit, I would give both SD Concepts a call, as well as Synergy motorsports.

Ryan
You know what I am saying though right? So, you go and buy the kit with the 6 rib, which you are going to junk, and the two twin IC's, that you are going to junk as well probably too. A waste of money if you ask me.
Old 09-08-2005, 01:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I understand what you want to do, buy a complete kit with the upgraded parts already included, right? I don't know of any companies that do that. What you might want to do is buy the head unit, used is preferrable. Then go to SDCE for the bracket, mounting hardware, and 8-rib kit. Then go to Synergy for the front mount intercooler and all of the piping. They can probably hook you up with the bypass valve too to fit on their kit. Then you can find some used 42# injectors and pump on here. You will also need to do something with your fans. You can go to ATI for the fan shroud then get a 16" Spal fan from Summit. Or I think you can go with some dual Flex-a-lite fans in front of the A/C condensor. Someone did that on here and apparently they fit perfectly without modification. I can find the thread for you if your interested. That will give you a complete kit.
Old 09-08-2005, 01:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ferocity02
I understand what you want to do, buy a complete kit with the upgraded parts already included, right? I don't know of any companies that do that. What you might want to do is buy the head unit, used is preferrable. Then go to SDCE for the bracket, mounting hardware, and 8-rib kit. Then go to Synergy for the front mount intercooler and all of the piping. They can probably hook you up with the bypass valve too to fit on their kit. Then you can find some used 42# injectors and pump on here. You will also need to do something with your fans. You can go to ATI for the fan shroud then get a 16" Spal fan from Summit. Or I think you can go with some dual Flex-a-lite fans in front of the A/C condensor. Someone did that on here and apparently they fit perfectly without modification. I can find the thread for you if your interested. That will give you a complete kit.
That was what I was wanting to know.. Before I go "shopping" for all the parts, just wanted to see if anyone "makes" or "puts together" a prochrger system that includes all the parts mentioned above. So, obviously, no one does. Looks like the best way is to buy parts here and there to you have the whole kit... Thanks
Old 09-08-2005, 01:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Now I didn't say no one makes something like this. I am sure someone does, but I don't know who. Synergy might be able to do this. Maybe A&A Corvette(not sure if they do F-body work). I'd look through the sponsors and make some phone calls. Maybe make a post in the sponsor specials sale section.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:13 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Smile

Originally Posted by waterbug1999
Is there anyone that sales the 8 rib, front mount IC, pipes, blower, fuel pump, injectors as a full kit?

From what I have found is either the Twin Flow, which I have heard restrict flow. Or they come with the 6 rib, which cause slippage. Dont want to buy the kit if I am going to use half the parts.. Seems dumb. So, does anyone make the full kit? Know what I mean?

I would like to go new.. Thanks
ATI ProCharger offers their kits with the eight rib pulley assembly. It is standard on the D-1SC kit, along with their new for '05 4.5" thick intercoolers. These new intercoolers were tested in this months new issue of GM High Tech magazine.
Call me at 260 483-9300 and I can give you a quote on the kit. You will also need an ATI Performance Products harmonic balancer, which is sold by the ATI harmonics balancer company that is a totally different company. This balancer is required to work with the eight rib kit. I sell the balancer as well as the fuel injectors and fuel pump that is required to complete the kit. The only thing left that you will need is tuning. Bob
Old 09-08-2005, 09:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

I know what your talking about. I've been saying, buy a used headunit, SDCE tensioner/pulleys, OBX front mount for a long time. I don't know of any full kits, but maybe something is out there.

You might also want to contact Bob @ Exotic Performance Plus.

Ryan

Quick Reply: Where to get all parts for a Procharger set up?