Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Has anyone gotten tired of Forced Induction?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 12:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My FI knowledge - Minimal. But the more I've looked almost EVERY 10-Bolt I've seen break on sub-500rwhp A4 or M6 have had different gears than 2.73's, 3.23's, or 3.42's. Of course more of those are those are the M6's. I'm willing to bet if your right at or below 500rwhp a 10-bolt is fine on stock gears. I know of boosted cars w/500-525 launching at 5k on the stocker and doing just fine, but break the 2nd pass w/3.73's or something. Just an observation.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try the FuzionZRI tires. i think you will like them. i use 'em for autox, ...ive even made a pass or two to the dragstip and used them.. lol, they still hooked, not like a drag tire but they did well!

if your going to carve the canyon roads, the Nitto 555DR's will not do it for you.. your rear will feel like jello moving around in the back while driving down the highways and high speed corners. Ive been there with the Nitto drags, its squirrelly.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redy2Go WS6
Try the FuzionZRI tires. i think you will like them. i use 'em for autox, ...ive even made a pass or two to the dragstip and used them.. lol, they still hooked, not like a drag tire but they did well!

if your going to carve the canyon roads, the Nitto 555DR's will not do it for you.. your rear will feel like jello moving around in the back while driving down the highways and high speed corners. Ive been there with the Nitto drags, its squirrelly.
I appreciate 'ya. Thanks for the pm. I'll go ahead and try a set next time around. Nice ride BTW..

Quick Reply: Has anyone gotten tired of Forced Induction?