Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they completly fucked us out of our $$$.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been watching this whole "hi-flo" mess unfold. I still can not believe that you guys haven't taken legal action. Just curious, why?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Resident

Im still young but when I was 11 Dad started selling on his own (and doind some labor related work) and ever since then I have worked for him in one way or another (non-auto related).

Not only does this situation boil me to the core (we do good to get our money 30-days AFTER signed delivery), but I also wish I had some skilled metal workers hanging around because there is some legitimate money to be made here.

It's a shame it seems to be so hard to pull off.

Kudos to the select few of you other vendors who are turning out quality kits as promised. God bless y'all!
Old 09-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Time for a good ol ' visit boys. Then again , it was time for a visit a long time ago, but you were blinded.

Go now, before you lose the chance.

www.southwest.com
Old 09-14-2006, 03:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Bill clear your pm's
Old 09-14-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TwinSpin
Time for a good ol ' visit boys. Then again , it was time for a visit a long time ago, but you were blinded.

Go now, before you lose the chance.

www.southwest.com
someone is gonna have to pull a tanya harding
Old 09-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

And then what happens? The remainder of the kits or money magically falls out of the ceiling? The stuff is getting done, going out, just really really really late. All a visit is going to do is waste money, accomplish nothing, and with the idea mentioned, get you arrested and in jail far from home.

There isnt just turbo kit stuff sitting at the shop that is intentionally not being shipped.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:57 PM
TECH Junkie

thanks bill for making a post!
Old 09-14-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
And then what happens? The remainder of the kits or money magically falls out of the ceiling? The stuff is getting done, going out, just really really really late. All a visit is going to do is waste money, accomplish nothing, and with the idea mentioned, get you arrested and in jail far from home.

There isnt just turbo kit stuff sitting at the shop that is intentionally not being shipped.

it was a joke.

How they **** can you not have everything? What happened to the intercoolers you posted pics of? If you can give me ANY reason, even a shitty reason, that you do not have all of our **** ready to go I will stop bitching about it. This is un-******* real... I, and I'm sure I speak for everyone here, would like to hear something besides "we'll do it eventually" I want atleast some sort of accurate time line as to what the **** you have been doing for the last year, and what left there is to be done. do you have the turbos? battery relocation kits? have they even been ordered? etc.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:21 PM

honestly people, I read every reply posted. Bitching here about it is going to do NO good, period. Hell, even making new threads is going to do no good. Now that youve paid up front, your in for the long haul.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Carl it provides them a means to vent their frustrations and I welcome it.

Nothing more unhealthy than holding this stuff in and letting it eat you away.

After they post I'm sure it helps them some.

Hi Hidden Bill@hi flo....how's the slacking going?

Last edited by frcefed98; 09-14-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Country Boy
honestly people, I read every reply posted. Bitching here about it is going to do NO good, period. Hell, even making new threads is going to do no good. Now that youve paid up front, your in for the long haul.

No **** country boy it is just a way for us to vent our frustrations it is the only way we communicate with them.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Country Boy
Do you know that the customers are not getting called back and cannot reach anyone by phone or PM?

This is the ONLY way they're getting information about their purchases, their $$$ ... It sucks, but take away this, and there will be flights to Hi-Flo and irate people in jail. Their sanity is on a thread (no pun intended) and the only thing keeping them from plunging is the update they get from Bill here.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Launching!

i rather be a happy arrested customer ...than a frustrated unhappy customer sitting at home wondering if im ever getting half of what i paid for .... you have some nerve to be talkin about waisting time ? i mean this kits were promised months ago ...what are the kits being made in a secret military base ? come on now and why are people in denial ...this guy is just playing with you ...im suprised his grille is still intact
Old 09-15-2006, 01:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

i worked it out and i could finish the kit myself for cheaper then the remander i owe to hi-flo........ i would be the first person to screw them! but im not gonna do that because im not a hi-flo type of guy, haha i had to write it
Old 09-15-2006, 02:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Just from reading the threads its fairly obvious to me that the problem is not one of part shortages, its simply money shortages. Sounds like "the company" had a good time with the deposit money and now is simply short on the funds to complete the kits. The only positive is that they are finding the cash to buy some parts and ship them out. Could be quite a while though....Id certainly start the legal process or simply not pay the balance and keep what I had. For shame, because the kit does look like a quality piece....
Old 09-15-2006, 10:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Bill and Mark can you guys just admit your company went broke? Is that the problem? It would be nice for your customers to know the truth of what is really going on? For one whole year we have been asking what is really going on? If you guys had money we would have our kits is what I figure. Is that the truth?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Are they still not answering phones?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:49 AM
TECH Junkie

I spoke with Marko yesterday he answered his phone. Bill has never once answered his phone. The shop has not answered the phone in over four months at least for me?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo

Bill the least you can do is when you get to work every Monday morning just post up an update of what you and Marko's goals are for the week. That would be much appreciated by all of us and help us be patient. Could you do that for us?

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)