Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

TurboLS1SS, I'm almost ready for ya...

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 07:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red90cobra
what turbo are those? and when do you think you'll have a complete kit installed with pics. I like what i'm seeing.
Babies, t3 t4 hybrids.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh-oh jammers got a new kit, i give it 4 months before its up for sale, probably right after he gets it dynoed.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Actually, it will be available at any point, starting...well...now. I'd appreciate some time to use it..say Sept-Oct. But you are correct sir...everything is always for sale and I upgrade...or downgrade...every winter. Want it?

Last edited by Jammer; 08-31-2006 at 07:35 AM.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo LS1 SS
lookin good bro....:tup:

as said in my pm... finally gettin the car running right. having one issue after another...last one being a slipping clutch. but was out racing my buddys bike tonight...that went well

anyways... should be hitting the dyno this saturday....im on a supersafe street tune right now, shootin flames like crazy.... then i just need some seat time...and i should be good to go. i gota figure out how to stick the damn car in 1st and 2ns cuz right now im pretty unsuccessful

keep me updated
my stage 5 held 820+ for quite a while, but it did end up going bye bye.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by PurEvl
my stage 5 held 820+ for quite a while, but it did end up going bye bye.

ya i dont think itll have a problem holding.....it was great for 1.5k miles then it started to slip. all because the shim. but its good now
Old 08-31-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Jammer
Easy Sparky, this was just a quickly tossed together kit, not some "monster" "Im gonna kick your *** kit"... Turbo and i are just having friendly fun w/ each other. You... well, we will give you a break seeing all you have been through. You can make all the comments you want.

I was just giving you a hard time. No hard feelings parts look good for what they are.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Jammer
Actually, it will be available at any point, starting...well...now. I'd appreciate some time to use it..say Sept-Oct. But you are correct sir...everything is always for sale and I upgrade...or downgrade...every winter. Want it?
how bout i give you $200 for everything when your done with it
Old 08-31-2006, 10:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,304 Posts

$250!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:36 AM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

I'm sure if our kits comprised of 3 uncoated pipes, an intercooler w/ mounting brackets UNTOUCHED straight off ebay and some chinese wastegates/blow off valve and BARBED turbo fittings instead of braided AN hoses it would take a month too.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:49 AM
chronic masturbator

dear Mr. "I cant deliver"
wow you cant deliver complete kits and you STILL talk bad about other kits, its not turbo-zones fault that they can deliver and you cant. im sure if you got your stuff from "ebay" then im sure youd have some other excuse why your kits are not done. "UMM well the ups guy that was supposed to deliver got re-routed to mexico so its going to be another 2 weeks." get back to what you were doing oh yea NOTHING *rant mode off* ANYWAYS congrats on the kits fellas and goodluck!!!!

Gary
Old 08-31-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
I'm sure if our kits comprised of 3 uncoated pipes, an intercooler w/ mounting brackets UNTOUCHED straight off ebay and some chinese wastegates/blow off valve and BARBED turbo fittings instead of braided AN hoses it would take a month too.
Thanks Gary...

LOL , I doubt it. Pipes are stainless, and I chose not to coat, as you know it can take, well, in your case, years. The hoses are AN, so relax yourself. The IC, if you choose to call it an EBAY model, go ahead ( and it sure looks like it is to me) , if you think Tial waste gates and a Tial BOV is junk...fine. Im sure my turbos are junk too. Just like you cant get out tracking numbers, you cant count.. obviously more than three pipes. Once again Bill, your an idiot, I proved that before with your comments about a dyno or a run at the track to which you claimed I never did..till I produced video. I actually praised Hi-Flos kit above (see, the word caliber), and stated this wasnt a comparison to Hi-Flos wanna be complete kit. So do us a favor, and stick the weiner back in your clam.... and get your clients their stuff.
We'll see just how much better your kit does... and will then decide if it was worth dealing with the quick hillbilly or the turtle flatlander city slicker.

Last edited by Jammer; 08-31-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 52172
I was just giving you a hard time. No hard feelings parts look good for what they are.
"parts look good for what they are"

All I can see with the above statement is two guys hugging and one guy walking away with an ice pick in his back... call me silly. Im sure you will love your kit when it comes, and your due that.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Hey, just a question here, I could be way off base.... but If I come show you a 10 second run in short order, and the hi-flo kit produces 11's out of the gate... will ANY respect be given for this simple style kit... or will it always be dogged cause I didnt pay the dues and have severe stress along the way. I'm serious.

Or, on the other hand does anyone give a birds *** what this kit can even do... or not do... What people dont get is, this isnt a money or go fast thing , as much as it is an experiment. I experimented with twin rears, had twin fronts before that, and thought Id give this a shot. I have a few cars, and I roll through mods like I do cars... some jokes were mentioned above about selling the kit... cause those people know I dont keep anything long...as Im more interested in trying new stuff.... In the past 12 months I have had a 72 vert stang, a turbo 240 nissan, a White single turbo 10 sec Supra, partially built by Sound Performance (just call me mini marko) a one off 95 (actually a 96) Cobra, a ML 02 Z06, a 87 Road Race stang, a 2000 TA I bought from this forum, amd Im sure a few more...and I have an Atom on order and this 30th vert TA the kits going on. I'm not here to make an 8 second car, Im just out having fun and informing people what I do turbo kit wise along the way, as I have done since 2003.
I have learned that several sponsers sucked, and many more are excellent.
Bottom line is, I try to be helpful and inform, and I do get on some sponsers when I see the crap coming, and praise others when needed.
This is the only T-Zone twin kit built at the moment, so, let see what it can do... with baby turbos. Rant over.

Last edited by Jammer; 09-01-2006 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

you're an asstruffle...big words from someone who cant get a kit out to save his life
Old 08-31-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Why would you criticize another turbo kit dealer's work?
Old 08-31-2006, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are you ******* kidding?

Last edited by LSONE; 08-31-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

lets keep this threads tone down, if one more bashing post comes on it will be locked down. everyone just be civil, you want to state your opinions put them in the other thread.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,304 Posts

my opinion is after seeing Jammers list of cars in the last year i wanna do what he does for a living
Old 08-31-2006, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

It all started with his 86 geo metro he fixed it up and sold that badboy for some well earned $$profit . skip along a week then he seen a awesome vw bus and he pimped it out and partied with groupies till a lonely guy seen all his fun and had to have that life so the guy gave up the $$$loot . next day with a few more hundreds, a sore groin he came apon a 87 toyota 2.8L straight six 5 speed rocket AkA muscle rice car then he airbrushed a big muffler on the back end . fast forward to today and hell tell you it was all GOOOOD .

btw..
I made that crap up so when 2 turbos come whistling by you show respect for the hard earned path of a broke man with a plan .
Old 08-31-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't know but the hi flo FMIC looks exactly like the chinese japanese "OBX" ebay FMIC that I have on my car too....well except mine isn't lying down and doesn't have two "fins" tacked onto it. Plenty of us run this IC.

Bill please do not EVER bash an ACTIVE sponsor again. Hi Flo's record to date or lack there of should have kept you from commenting on this kit PERIOD.

From this point on do not comment in this thread, concentrate on wrangling up more UPS tracking numbers for your customers.

Jammer, kit looks great. Simple and to the point. Will it kick ***, pretty sure you'll do just fine when it comes down to it.

Quick Reply: TurboLS1SS, I'm almost ready for ya...