Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Beware when buying a ProCharger D-1SC kit for an LS1 F Body!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel the need to reply to this thread being it was brought to my attention while attending the NMRA/NMCA Superbowl this weekend in Joliet, IL. I am one of the owners of FC Customs and the guy who quoted the above mentioned kit. We are not in the business of misrepresnting kits. I have not nor will I sell anyone anything they do not need. I don't recall the exact quote from above as I respond to many of these calls daily. In regards to being punished by Procharger,I think we are talking about a phone quote not a printed price as we understand MAP and the needs for it to maintain a profitable business for all of us dealers. As we are a Distributor and sell to other dealers I have no intentions of hurting their ability to make a profit while providing a quality part and service. ATI is a very reputable company and I run them on my personal car not to mention the number of kits we sell and install on a regular basis.

FC Customs is a company that is based on providing quality parts and unparalleled customer service. I have personally worked very hard the past 5 years to set this standard for our company. I find it unfortunate to have to post such a reply to a company that I have had no dealings with in the past. If I have a question or concern with anyone I deal with it on a private level and would expect the same professional courtesy. If there is any doubt as to our print ads, you can check out both of our ads in GM High Tech and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. This should resolve any doubts as to our PRINTED pricing and the way we follow manufacturers MAP. I hope this resolves any possible misreprestation of our company and look forward to assisting any of you with your parts and service needs.

Sincerely,

Chad
FC Customs, Inc
217 585-5080
www.fccustoms.com
Old 07-22-2007, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well they are both great shops who ever you buy from enjoy your kit and i have a used one for sale
Old 07-22-2007, 05:39 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TTOP350
I feel the need to reply to this thread being it was brought to my attention while attending the NMRA/NMCA Superbowl this weekend in Joliet, IL. I am one of the owners of FC Customs and the guy who quoted the above mentioned kit. We are not in the business of misrepresnting kits. I have not nor will I sell anyone anything they do not need. I don't recall the exact quote from above as I respond to many of these calls daily. In regards to being punished by Procharger,I think we are talking about a phone quote not a printed price as we understand MAP and the needs for it to maintain a profitable business for all of us dealers. As we are a Distributor and sell to other dealers I have no intentions of hurting their ability to make a profit while providing a quality part and service. ATI is a very reputable company and I run them on my personal car not to mention the number of kits we sell and install on a regular basis.

FC Customs is a company that is based on providing quality parts and unparalleled customer service. I have personally worked very hard the past 5 years to set this standard for our company. I find it unfortunate to have to post such a reply to a company that I have had no dealings with in the past. If I have a question or concern with anyone I deal with it on a private level and would expect the same professional courtesy. If there is any doubt as to our print ads, you can check out both of our ads in GM High Tech and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. This should resolve any doubts as to our PRINTED pricing and the way we follow manufacturers MAP. I hope this resolves any possible misreprestation of our company and look forward to assisting any of you with your parts and service needs.

Sincerely,

Chad
FC Customs, Inc
217 585-5080
www.fccustoms.com

I am not familiar with you as you are not a sponsor on here, otherwise I would of contacted you. This guy had forwarded the information shown below that he claimed you gave him. It appears as if it was in a pm. If this is not in a pm, then I apologize. Bob

That kit will sell for $5785 with a D-1SC, a pro pump and injectors. Shipping will be $63. I will need to know about the car to insure you only working on 7psi but this is pretty easy.

Last edited by Exotic Performance Plus; 07-22-2007 at 05:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Beware when buying a ProCharger D-1SC kit for an LS1 F Body!