Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Innovative Turbo stole our turbo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say give them a little time. I sent my waste gate out 2 weeks ago to be repaired and it came back today. They suprisingly rebuilt it with almost all new parts, and it works great. There just might be some glitch somewhere in the company thats holding some things up. I'm sure they're trying to straighten things out. I'm sure you guys will get your stuff back.

Last edited by KissMySSo1; 09-26-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

Time....?????? almost 2 months and no boost controller!!!!! and they won't even answer the phone or give me a call back............Has anyone even talked to them lately?
Old 09-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some times its not the right or wrong answer but the discition you make
pick up the phone tell them straight up no bullshit for all we know the people
who are getting there stuff back might be touching there **** to put it nicely
pardon my bluntness!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bigtymn
some times its not the right or wrong answer but the discition you make
pick up the phone tell them straight up no bullshit for all we know the people
who are getting there stuff back might be touching there **** to put it nicely
pardon my bluntness!
who are you talking to.....innovative or everyone else? and what are you saying?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Staging Lane

ok ill go **** off
Old 09-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

but its geared towards the company
Old 10-05-2007, 06:45 PM

Wink

Try calling or visiting Ola here, maybe you can get your turbos back:

Ola Lystenstoen
3007 Lemonwood Street
Newbury Park, CA 91320
(805) 375-7210

Old 10-05-2007, 06:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 180 Likes on 155 Posts

If thats his personal address......is it really right, that it should be posted on a public forum like this, even under the circumstances ?
Old 10-05-2007, 07:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by stevieturbo
If thats his personal address......is it really right, that it should be posted on a public forum like this, even under the circumstances ?
Extremely, thiefs a thief with or without a business license and at his personal address or at his place of business.

2 cents.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:48 PM

Congratulations, Ola, you're not only a sh*t talker and a thief but also a failure. That's three strikes! Aaaand yer out!! of business, that is!

http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/in...ic=95359.0;all

The good news is, now Ola Lysenstoen the thieving cell phone salesman will have to go back to a real job, like... well... selling cell phones.
Lord only knows who would hire a piece of, um, "work" like him.

I just hope everyone whose stuff he stole calls him up at his new place of work to get their money back. Google for his name mercilessly for the next few years.

Edit: I don't understand this:
http://autospeed.com/cms/A_1279/article.html

Why does it say he went from being a helicopter pilot to Turbonetics? I know for a fact he was a cell phone salesman....
... which makes ya wonder why a guy can't hack it as a chopper pilot and has to get a minimum wage job.

What a flake

I notice Ola Lysenstoen fed the interviewer a line of BULLSH*T about how he and Rick started Innovative because "Turbonetics was sold and at the time there was no clear direction on the performance side of the business." Both were FIRED.

This just shows you how full of crap most of this car game is.

By the way, Rick Head is just as bad as Ola.

Last edited by sabre_77; 01-30-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Saturday I spoke with my buddy that used to work there and he said they were completely out of business.

Sucks when people take advantage of other people.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

A long time ago I sent my computer to a place in Colorado that used to be a sponsor on here, for a basic FI tune (only to limp to the dyno with for a real tune). The same thing happened, no computer and no answer to emails or phone calls for quite some time. They were fine on the phone before I sent it and very friendly, promised it with a 4 day turn around. I turned them into the BBB first and then called the local police out there and said they stole my computer and explained and they went there and talked to them and said I wanted it back or I would take legal action and they sent it back immediately. I dont know if the Police will do this there but its worth a try. I did exaggerate its value somewhat to the Police but I wanted results as I was mad. It did work. I cant remember for sure but I think it was golden west or something like that.

Last edited by BOONE; 02-03-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:05 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BOONE
A long time ago I sent my computer to a place in Colorado that used to be a sponsor on here, for a basic FI tune (only to limp to the dyno with for a real tune). The same thing happened, no computer and no answer to emails or phone calls for quite some time. They were fine on the phone before I sent it and very friendly, promised it with a 4 day turn around. I turned them into the BBB first and then called the local police out there and said they stole my computer and explained and they went there and talked to them and said I wanted it back or I would take legal action and they sent it back immediately. I dont know if the Police will do this there but its worth a try. I did exaggerate its value somewhat to the Police but I wanted results as I was mad. It did work. I cant remember for sure but I think it was golden west or something like that.
Nice work........... I would have tried the same thing!

As for the guys not getting there **** back thats complete bullshit. Don't accept the product if you know you can't return it. So what are they doing, complete scam.................. um ya I'll take that turbo and ''fix it'' but instead I'll ''fix it and sell it somewhere's else''. What else are they doing with the non-returned products?

No disrespect to the people getting thee stuff back but the fact that some are getting there stuff back and some aren't is crap? Whats up with that? Unless they really are trying to tough things out and make it work but not really sounding good now is it? A guy works hard to support his expensive hobby and then is treated like this. Atlest some honesty would be appreciated, man up if you are going **** up! Than you know you can go elsewhere instead of wasting your hard earned cash but hey if they wanna scam thats there choice. If thats the case that is........ Karma's a bitch!
Old 02-03-2008, 07:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Hard to trust companies that we have to purchase or return parts by mail. Look at PTS, Pro Turbo Systems out of San Antonio,TX, They even came out in Hot Rod magazine about being a up and know their stuff company. A lot of people got burned by them, me including. Paid up front and never received my full kit...At least one time a friend of a friend went over to the owners house and Literally kicked the **** out of him.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Great so to find out after trying to get my Innovative Boost Controller MSBC-1 installed, to find out the boost sensor is bad. Does anyone know if the Exile MSBC-1ET01 boost sensor will work on my Innovative MSBC-1 Boost Controller? they look almost exactly the same. Here is a picture of my boost sensor that is bad. I have emailed Jon from Speed Inc and also Exile to see if this will work.

Old 02-14-2008, 02:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Hey lets drop this subject and consider all lost. I had to deal with Hi-Flo turbo out of Chicago! I still to this day give thanks and praise to companies such as Larry from ound Performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Is the newer company Exile the former company Innovative?? I dont care if I have to buy a part, I bought my controller used anyway, I am just trying to figure out who I need to get a hold of for the part that I need. I understand 52172 that you have taken a loss, it does not mean its right, and no one should EVER just drop a subject and take a loss. Maybe I should of started a new thread.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:08 AM
9 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I believe Rick Head left Innovative before it failed and founded Exile. So there should be some legacy knowledge at Exile about the Innovative products.

Rick

Quick Reply: Innovative Turbo stole our turbo!