Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1320 loser
John,nicely said and well put,but you started it and you knew what the end result would be,so why don't you take the time to go down the street to see the car yourself,and not have others across the country attacking my friends for what they can't see.
And your right it has unbelievable numbers,but go check for yourself.
For the record....I have sold ZERO realestate in the boom. I had buyers that I told I would NOT sell a house too. My reason was that I wouldnt want them to hate me down the road, and it was the wrong time to buy. I had ZERO buyers, and Im confortably with that. I never intended to hide or not be seen. Infact Im very easy to find, my own sister used "1320" on google to find me, when she didnt have my phone number with her.

Im sorry that the people across the country are harsh, but unfortunately dont control them or their judgements. I did SEE the car, in person, and read the display board in person, and given my experience I came to a conclusion, based on what I saw and read. I still feel its bad for car people everywhere and shops and enthusiasts to have such easy access to misinformation.

They posted the video, didnt they realize what would happen? They have internet access, why didnt they question the results of the dyno?, knowing that the highest ever achieved by others using far far far different methods is far lower? Im not positive but Ive heard that a 4 bolt headed ls engne made 1300 using a 106+ mm turbo...and they have problems of it liftin the heads. Ofcourse they dont use 72 lb hr injectors, or try to run it through a 4l60.

The problem is that the devide is very wide from the people that frequent this board and were the builder of the car is. Your right I have had extra time, school started, and Ive been at home with my kids since the first week in July, that may be problem, but I plan to get back to less reading time next week.

And yes Im sorry, I dont think I normally talk about anyones car in public, and infact try to realize the problems that some builders run into with the owners, and reconize it may not be the builder at all. In this case they did multiple you tube videos(that I didnt even know about at the time), and advertise a 1500+ rwhp car. They painted the target unfortunately.

To resolve the issues, I would be happy to make a coplete apology, but I would want the questions asked, answered, and since there are substantial problems with the technical possibilities, I doubt that will happen.

It would be no different then me saying I drive a 6 sec street car everyday and get 30 mpg......and then be surprised people ask what?
Old 08-28-2008, 04:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

1320 loser, quit being such a cry baby. A liar had his bluff called. I call people on their car lies all the time just to watch them back peddle and try to make up more ****, it's tons of fun.

Please quit mucking up this thread with your attacks and let it get back on topic.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Stroker,let's not make this personal, so your information is correct before you run your mouth,the shop did not build the car,the owner had his own vision of what HE wanted,so nobody got ripped off,the owner is happy,dyno gets done,that simple,and the ONLY ones that are hating or unhappy for someone else are the ones from this forum
There have been times I have doubted others or claims they have made, but never attacked them over it.
I just say bring it!
Does the owner believe he was delivered a 1500 rwhp car? He may be happy, with the car, but try to remeber how it looks. It appears to be built and advertised by the shop. You say bring it.......I have no problem losing to a 1500 rwhp car with a 500 hp car, so talk to the owner and find out when and where he would like to do it. Sat at the track is good with me, I was going anyways. If he prefers a hiway roll thats fine too. Ill even take a passenger and camera so when he puts football fields on me, then we will have the answer and I will offer my hand and a sincere apology too.

Since Im down about 1000 hp though....do I get the move?

You can even have it video'd from another point so everyone can see how bad I get beat up on.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Banned

For the record Zombie,I didn't start the attacks ,I came after they started.
Nice job backtracking john,for what ever it is worth,but the only reason I came on here was because of the verbal attacks from this forum,no other reason.
This car belongs to a 75 year old gentleman that had a vision and dream,and loves his ride,his taste not mine or yours.
But if my dad or grandfather built something like this,I would be proud,he could of picked up a hobby like fishing,but no,he built something to hang with the boys!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

the dyno sheet says 1700 hp to the fly wheel to the wheels. and then it makes a reference to "noz"

im gunna go lay down.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

yeah someone referenced T3 turbos earlier in the post, if thats the case, there isnt any way in god's green earth that 1500rwhp is close to possible with those, its sad to think that These guys were the fastest swimmers in their dads sac! wow
Old 08-28-2008, 05:37 PM
10 Second Club

You want to see what kind of mph a 1000 rwhp car runs? Look up HUNTER02SS on this web site. (typically in the Southern Section). You will see he ran a 9.06 at 158 mph. Since then, his car is lighter and suspension has been adjusted, so we are expecting 8's, but not at 140 mph.

He also has a dyno video on the net somewhere if you want to see what over 1000 hp is.

I, too, call BS on the 1500 rwhp vette with a 4l60e and running 8's at 140
Old 08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice job backtracking john,for what ever it is worth,but the only reason I came on here was because of the verbal attacks from this forum,no other reason.
This car belongs to a 75 year old gentleman that had a vision and dream,and loves his ride,his taste not mine or yours.
But if my dad or grandfather built something like this,I would be proud,he could of picked up a hobby like fishing,but no,he built something to hang with the boys!
You came here quetioning my moral compass and everyone elses that formed opinions. All the people here questions the moral compass of the builder that would sell, and support and advertise the outcome. I think that if you know this 75 year old gentlemen, and you said nothing you are suspect also. Being 75, and the accompaning video, he did not build the car. Who ever did, did relieve a nice 75 year old gentlemen of his money (alot)with either outright lies or pure bliss ignorance. In any case, no matter how you feel about me, when and if I meet the owner I may suggest that the company he keeps is far less trust worthy then they appear.

Im sorry, esspcially to the owner. I feel sad for him , that this kind of thing can happen. Your mad at me for saying it, when maybe saying it, needs to be done for the protection of everyone, esspecially 75 year old gentlemen with the means to take on such a project. Why didnt anyone look out for him?
Old 08-28-2008, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Where is it dyno'ed? Did they dyno it on 1st gear? Do they know how to operate a dyno?

Here is my offer to the owner:
I have a dyno spot on this Saturday on my club's dyno day. It is a reputable shop called Doug's Dynopower in Henderson, I will give up my spot for your car. If you dyno extactly or above 1500rwhp, I will pay for the dyno fee + $20 for gas. If you dyno less than than $1500, you pay for the dyno fee and $1 for each 10 horsepower you are short on. Example:

1. Your car dynos 1530 rwhp, I pay for your dyno and $20 for your gas.
2. Your car dynos 1450 rwhp, you pay for your dyno and pay me $5.
3. Your car dynos 1200 rwhp, you pay for your dyno and pay me $30.

This will reveal the actual HP of that car, how about it?
Old 08-28-2008, 06:01 PM
10 Second Club

You clearly need to get a clue.

I wish I had access to the ban stick.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:05 PM
STP
Staging Lane

1320 loser you a ****** idiot, you come on here because attacks started from here, what the hell would you expect? 75 lb injectors on a 1800 flywheel horse motor is impossible 1 a1000 pump is impossible 4 bolt heads impossible two little *** turbos impossible 4l80 trans probably impossible. thats IMPOSSIBLE not a maybe or a could be done it cant happen if i had a 1800 horse car and it trapped 140 mph I would kill myself. Im feel sorry for the owner because some shop threw it in his *** real bad noz what the **** is that ricers call it nos and that is bad enough duel turbos thats a new one too and satellite tipped valves? The owner of that shop should close the doors if they had anything to do with any of the BULLSHIT in that video so please dont lead on like its the real deal everyone in this forum knows better the **** in the video might look ok to an eight year maybe you have the same mentality as one who knows. you know so much explain how any of the **** in the sales pitch is even possible.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by STP
.... The owner of that shop should close the doors if they had anything to do with any of the BULLSHIT in that video ....
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
That shop cannot close!!! I bought an LS6 intake for LS1 prices from them! If that shop closes, I can't buy good quality but misidentified parts for cheap!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 06:19 PM
10 Second Club

LOL, just saw this vid was linked on Viper Alley.. it's spreading.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Banned

John,your still an *** clown,but with everyone else I have no problem with,everyone is still entitled to their own opinion,just the attacking is unneccassary,but you did start it.If the owner does the video,spends the money and throws it on youtube,he obviously is happy,who are any of you to judge that,you keep attacking the shop that did the dyno,and basically attacking all the companies that have product in that car,saying or in your own mind can't be done,so in essense your attacking the owner,the shop and companies that all are affiliated with this car,so if you want to make it your business and walk up to him and tell him he got screwed by everyone,I hope I'm standing there when you do
Nobody has to believe in something they can't see,but attacking shops or product is completely unneccesary
And yes STP,it has a 4L65E in it,sorry to dissapoint you
Old 08-28-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by benelliwang
Where is it dyno'ed? Did they dyno it on 1st gear? Do they know how to operate a dyno?

Here is my offer to the owner:
I have a dyno spot on this Saturday on my club's dyno day. It is a reputable shop called Doug's Dynopower in Henderson, I will give up my spot for your car. If you dyno extactly or above 1500rwhp, I will pay for the dyno fee + $20 for gas. If you dyno less than than $1500, you pay for the dyno fee and $1 for each 10 horsepower you are short on. Example:

1. Your car dynos 1530 rwhp, I pay for your dyno and $20 for your gas.
2. Your car dynos 1450 rwhp, you pay for your dyno and pay me $5.
3. Your car dynos 1200 rwhp, you pay for your dyno and pay me $30.

This will reveal the actual HP of that car, how about it?

NOw Im kinda glad I did it, maybe more people need to be reminded that others may question what they sell and look out alittle for the 18 year old kid or the 75 year old gentlemen or the 45 year old guy that has always wanted to get into cars.

I will claim that bennilli ***** car will make 500. If it doesnt, so be it. It wasnt built to be a big hp car, it uses used 23 year old turbos. It was built to be a driver and an experiment. Maybe Im playing my cards safe.....yea, hopefully, but I d hate to be the guy that told him itl l make 1500 and it turns out to make 550. If I say 500, and it makes 550 or 600, then cool. Ofcourse if I had a dyno, I guess I could make it say almost anything.

So, who ever you are,

1. why didnt you look out for this gentlemen?
2. you said bring it....but no answer yet? I do understand these things take time. A 1500 rwhp car will drive away from bennellis car so fast , it will be sad. If its close , well, then its close, and maybe fun at the same time.
3. How can you quetion me morally, when it appears that virtually everyone associated with the car, have taken far more advantage of the owner then anything I could possibly do on ls1 tech?
I may be the guys closest friend and we have never met, well atleast the most honest which in someway should shoot me up the friend chain pretty quick.

and back on topic...how can a 248 dyno be wrong? And if it can be, how much could it be wrong?
Old 08-28-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

And yes STP,it has a 4L65E in it,sorry to dissapoint you
Jesus Christ himself could have built that 4L60e and it still wouldn't hold anything close to half of that claimed 1500hp.

I will add, you should have the **** beat out of you for scamming some poor old guy out of that kind of money. FPOS. I hope you get burnt on this deal.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:31 PM
STP
Staging Lane

1320 loser you said the dude was 75 years old so my guess is that some shop did the work and the car is on a dyno at a shop so even if they are two different places the dyno and tunning shop aka rip off con artists gave the guy a dyno sheet like we all seen then in fact one shop is screwing this guy and he may not know any better. so maybe that shop could come on in and explain how they are getting those results maybe we are all getting our work done at the wrong place.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Banned

John,read my post again,it did not say for you to bring it,I don't own the car,and it is not my job to tell someone how to spend there money,and if you think you have a fast car,good,bennelli same goes for you,more power to you,I'm not knocking anything any of you have,nor would I get on a forum to call people liars,but I have been to enough dyno runs in vegas to see the look on there face when they say they have 650 to the wheels to only find out after the run they only have 385-425 at best to the real wheels. So dyno runs are important,and for those of us who saw the results,well made a believer out of me.Sorry none of you were there to see for yourself
I'm getting a kick out all the haters that are venting,but while you are doing this that video is getting mass attention
And NONE ONE is mad except for you guys,go figure
Call dynojet in vegas and ask about the 248 dyno,do your own research

Last edited by 1320 loser; 08-28-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

So 1320 loser, who are you and why do you feel you need to be secret about your identity? Post up your name.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

John,read my post again,it did not say for you to bring it,I don't own the car,and it is not my job to tell someone how to spend there money,and if you think you have a fast car,good,bennelli same goes for you,more power to you,I'm not knocking anything any of you have,nor would I get on a forum to call people liars,but I have been to enough dyno runs in vegas to see the look on there face when they say they have 650 to the wheels to only find out after the run they only have 385-425 at best to the real wheels. So dyno runs are important,and for those of us who saw the results,well made a believer out of me.Sorry none of you were there to see for yourself
so what are the correct Dyno numbers from this super car??

I am betting about 650 to maybe .. if it does have a 200 shot of gas

Quick Reply: 1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...