Old 05-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default summit injectors

anybody know who makes summitracings fuelinjectors thanks
Old 05-24-2012, 12:12 PM
TECH Resident

call FIC... forget summit. this way you can have injector data for your injectors.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Teching In

gotem as gift just dont want to install chinese junk on my car whill give them a call thanks man
Old 05-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by onefastrx7turbo
Just an FYI, they aren't the only vendor who can supply data with their injectors...
No probably not, at least I found that they won't jerk your chain and charge you 2300 for a set of injectors that you can buy there for half that. But, a fool with money is still a fool.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:08 PM
TECH Resident

Just an FYI, they aren't the only vendor who can supply data with their injectors...
Yea, and you're still ignorant, nothing new there.
the ball is in two courts now.... i submitted injectors for testing, ID725s and had all the same tests done to the ones that I am now running now, FIC725s and I have witnessed no difference in driveability nor performance, nor AFR. Tune is up to date with FIC data and trims are + - 3 roughly. WOT AFR is spot on at 11.5. No noticeable difference in msec of injectors and in the operating range the differences between the FIC and ID of this size are within 1% of each other roughly in the OPERATING range of the injector when the car is running. The noticeable difference comes in when the voltage drops to below 7.5 and continues to 4.5 ... but what vehicle operates in this range to take advantage of the supposed "4 msec" time at 4.5 volts?
Old 05-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Didn't they flow closer to 732? Are they FIC725 or FIC732? Anyway, its apples to oranges. Two different part numbers for the injectors. What's the difference between top shelf liquor and bottom shelf? The price, obviously but also the quality. It's cute that FIC "now offers injector data". They have come along way from the days when they had none to give and simply directed their customers to the "other site".
I thought id ground the part number off, ha. You are an employee of Id aren't you. Apples and oranges. Humbug! Too Bosch injectors. Why not just say they are both good. Why not, that's the truth. You constantly put down anything that is not id and try to defend it wi your bullsh*t
Old 05-24-2012, 10:29 PM
TECH Resident

Didn't they flow closer to 732? Are they FIC725 or FIC732? Anyway, its apples to oranges. Two different part numbers for the injectors. What's the difference between top shelf liquor and bottom shelf? The price, obviously but also the quality. It's cute that FIC "now offers injector data". They have come along way from the days when they had none to give and simply directed their customers to the "other site".
They did. And yes they are different part numbers, sure they aren't identical. My point is that the OPERATIONAL or USABLE injector with a running vehicle is not down at 7.5 or lower volts... and the data with both ID and FIC are within 1% of each other with DIFFERENT INJECTORS...

to my knowledge, ID doesn't manufacture injectors, they buy them from Bosch and scratch off these top secret part numbers FROM BOSCH that they order and they don't perform any better or different in the operating range.

I would like to see IDs test bench and setup, I have already seen FICs and see absolutely no reason to spend all that extra $$$ for the same thing at the within the OPERATING range of the injector and vehicle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2fEPLh3ick

Give me, show me, or prove to me, why I should pay a price difference if we take both injectors and look at them and analyze them, and under SAE tests, flow tests statically & dynamically show no difference except that of flow ?
Old 05-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Staging Lane

As I stumbled through your barely legible post, this was about the only thing I could understand. To answer your eloquent....question? (not sure no question mark) No, I don't work for ID. I work for a major Aerospace company.

I'll save you the google search: Aerospace = airplanes, things that fly, things like that.
Hey tough guy, you must be a little cross eyed pencil pushing a hole then. Why are you even here. Every post you make is a put down, you offer nothing to this forum exept your hide behind the keyboard arrogance. Grow up and go teach an English class,
Old 05-24-2012, 10:42 PM
TECH Resident

As I stumbled through your barely legible post, this was about the only thing I could understand. To answer your eloquent....question? (not sure no question mark) No, I don't work for ID. I work for a major Aerospace company.

I'll save you the google search: Aerospace = airplanes, things that fly, things like that.
you keep coming off not answering or showing answers, hell, I'm shooting ID an email now asking to at least see their top secret bench setup and maybe some other blurred images of top secret bosch injectors, I'll post up the response I get.

I really want to know, I want proof, numbers, engineering showing the differences here, I'm willing to ship my FIC725s to ID and have them run them on their bench/setup as I want to know the truth. There is no rocket science here.

I don't intend nor want to keep smack talking, I simply want something to show the true advantage in the OPERATING range of a vehicle to use ID versus FIC at this point.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:45 PM
TECH Resident

Are you drunk?

All YOU do is bash anything you can't afford. You are in almost every post pushing the "same except cheaper" FIC injectors. Look at yourself before you open your mouth again.
dumbass, I bought the ID725s in the first place.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Sorry about that, ZL1. That was meant for that retard, not you.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZL1Killa
dumbass, I bought the ID725s in the first place.
And I had them also, read my old posts.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

Now I'm a retard. Lol
Old 05-24-2012, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

ok, i was like wait a minute.. i bought them....lol.

but seriously, I DO want to know. I'm an electrical engineer and I absolutely love taking things apart and troubleshooting and re-engineering things
Old 05-24-2012, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Yea, I understand where you are coming from on that.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread has served its purpose. Keep the pissing matches to PMs please.