Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Who's FP for 1100+ FWHP?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 09:49 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Jammer
Racetronix should be building my DP soon if I can get a reply, but thats for significantly less HP.
We did reply?

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 12-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Madboost - no the Aero pumps were fitted correctly by the same guy who just completed another TT Viper for a customer - who just ran 8.75 @ 167mph with full interior, aftermarket stereo and amp etc, air con, and T-56 6 speed... so he's not a clown. In fact that is a world record for a full weight car running IRS I believe - not sure.

as a side note - the same 8.75 sec car could pull 1g+ and run road courses or standing mile runs etc with a simple tire and shock change.... then get 20mpg going home.

The Viper that had 2 failures on the Aero pumps did a lot of driving over summer - lives in San Diego and drove a few 1000 miles around Nevada and S. CA.... the pumps simply gave up the ghost and the problem was solved by changing brands.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yes, they did reply and with great satisfaction..you will be building my DP system...one Q...do I need any additional harnesses that are not included...I am getting the Hobbs switch from Racetronix.

My email is smicare1@nycap.rr.com

Originally Posted by Racetronix
We did reply?

Last edited by Jammer; 12-12-2004 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just a note, I had one fail when an improper filter was used.
Originally Posted by Torquemonster TT
Madboost - no the Aero pumps were fitted correctly by the same guy who just completed another TT Viper for a customer - who just ran 8.75 @ 167mph with full interior, aftermarket stereo and amp etc, air con, and T-56 6 speed... so he's not a clown. In fact that is a world record for a full weight car running IRS I believe - not sure.

as a side note - the same 8.75 sec car could pull 1g+ and run road courses or standing mile runs etc with a simple tire and shock change.... then get 20mpg going home.

The Viper that had 2 failures on the Aero pumps did a lot of driving over summer - lives in San Diego and drove a few 1000 miles around Nevada and S. CA.... the pumps simply gave up the ghost and the problem was solved by changing brands.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:38 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Jammer
Yes, they did reply and with great satisfaction..you will be building my DP system...one Q...do I need any additional harnesses that are not included...I am getting the Hobbs switch from Racetronix.

My email is smicare1@nycap.rr.com
No, the system is 100% complete down to the wire ties and spare fuses.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<