Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana
View Poll Results: moser 9 or fab 9?
moser/strange 9"
23.33%
Fabricated 9"
76.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

9" vs fab 9"

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Wow, what happen, did you grow up since last night? Bob
Here we go again... When you gonna ask youself that question?
Old 09-02-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SLP Firehawk
since no one could answer my other question i'm going to ask what the advantages or disadvantages of a moser 9" vs a fab 9" are. my rear just blew and i'm not rebuilding it a 4th time so let me know your opinion
The original question^^
Just a reminder what this post was about.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

thanks for the pics of the rear 1badtram...do you happen to have pics of where the front of the torque arm mounts? It is a body mounted torque arm correct?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM
No comment is a strong enough come back to that ^^^^....
lmao. no commment strong enough, but a PM will do the trick what is this? your way of letting me know that I just pushed your simple sensitive *** past the point of words and you need to do something physical now? Grow a ******* brain, and some thicker skin while youre learning to keep your mouth shut.

I can tell just by your comment that you are a yuppie ******...

Thanks for making such a rediculas comment, it made you look like an idiot.
Get a load of this ****: he pm'd me after my post that deserved no response, lol. EXCEPT him having to PM me to tell me im a ******! lol. I KNOW i burned the **** out of someone when they have to PM me to call me a "******" This guy just CANNOT give it up! Noone ******* cares bro, you love Midwest, we ******* get it. Can you shut up now? damn! You need to get a life, or perhaps a ******* job where you have more to do then post in this thread nonstop.

Thats all anyone is asking of you, we all know you ******* love midwest and noone gives 2 ***** about your opinion anymore, ok? Once again, FINE! STFU!

You have a response for this? And dont give me some ***** *** resposne like just rolling eyes. And dont PM it this time, just go ahead and put it here

btw, i can tell from your posts that your car is slow
Old 09-03-2008, 05:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
why is ssvert99 not a sponsor anymore?
???

Sean
Old 09-03-2008, 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

lmao. no commment strong enough, but a PM will do the trick what is this? your way of letting me know that I just pushed your simple sensitive *** past the point of words and you need to do something physical now? Grow a ******* brain, and some thicker skin while youre learning to keep your mouth shut.

Get a load of this ****: he pm'd me after my post that deserved no response, lol. EXCEPT him having to PM me to tell me im a ******! lol. I KNOW i burned the **** out of someone when they have to PM me to call me a "******" This guy just CANNOT give it up! Noone ******* cares bro, you love Midwest, we ******* get it. Can you shut up now? damn! You need to get a life, or perhaps a ******* job where you have more to do then post in this thread nonstop.

Thats all anyone is asking of you, we all know you ******* love midwest and noone gives 2 ***** about your opinion anymore, ok? Once again, FINE! STFU!

You have a response for this? And dont give me some ***** *** resposne like just rolling eyes. And dont PM it this time, just go ahead and put it here

I got the same treatment.. lmfao
Old 09-03-2008, 02:03 PM
8 Second Club

lol, Ahhh kiddo you got me laughing... You're wife must be very tough to have to put up with soo much your Retard talk...

"Just STFU!" "No one ******* cares bro!" LMAO

I feel like I'm in the 3rd grade again....

People do care. I was giving my .02 on Fab rearends.. Wasn't trying to get into it with the 8 year olds like you...
Old 09-03-2008, 02:05 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by crazylane
I got the same treatment.. lmfao
Wow thats funny... I sent someone a pm telling them that the Navy is for fat overweight bags of ****.....

Good god Shipmate.... Grow the **** up.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:06 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Broke EF
???

Sean
He still is...
Old 09-03-2008, 02:07 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by quiet_storm98
thanks for the pics of the rear 1badtram...do you happen to have pics of where the front of the torque arm mounts? It is a body mounted torque arm correct?
Yes, I have a tunnel mounted Torque Arm with a DS loop.

I don't know if I have any pictures though. I get back to you on it...
Old 09-03-2008, 02:08 PM
10 Second Club

lol, Ahhh kiddo you got me laughing... You're wife must be very tough to have to put up with soo much your Retard talk...

"Just STFU!" "No one ******* cares bro!" LMAO

I feel like I'm in the 3rd grade again....

People do care. I was giving my .02 on Fab rearends.. Wasn't trying to get into it with the 8 year olds like you...
excellent comeback! so will you stfu now?

Just one question, am I an 8yo kiddo or am I a yuppie ****** with a wife? A little confused there.... also, numerous people have pm'd me since this thread laughing at you, just so you know, lol

btw, you never responded to what i said about your car. it's slow isnt it? mid 11s?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:09 PM
10 Second Club

Wow thats funny... I sent someone a pm telling them that the Navy is for fat overweight bags of ****.....
oh yea, real funny, and REAL mature. Respectful too! lol
Old 09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
11 Second Club

lol Grunt I am far from being overweight... And infact, I am in probibly better shape than you.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:39 PM
11 Second Club

Nap time kiddies...take a break, or get back on the subject, people are tired of seeing you guys bitch back and forth.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Giddswat
The original question^^
Thank you...someone with a level head. Hows the Fab9 treating you??
Old 09-03-2008, 03:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow this pissing match is still going on? I'm so happy mods lock less "NWS" threads and leave more severe, like this one, open.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:48 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS1875
Minus the Level head....lol

I like my Fab 9... The powder coat on it makes it easy to clean. I love the 4 LCA relocation holes... The drag bar system that I got seems to work great, and it's very easy to Adjust on the fly. I have not yet found anything I don't really like on it yet... So, I'm, happy with it. I'll post problems that I find with it (if any) as it goes into the mid 8s with me next season....
Old 09-03-2008, 06:08 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Question

Bob and I don't get along because of something he was doing to one of our Ls1tech members.... Long story... Bob is a peice of **** and I've found better prices, and service with other companies like Burkhart chassis, and Midwest... That's all. I was trying to help. I gave my opinion to the people with questions...

You want to explain yourself here, since you are pm'ing people.
I have no idea what you are talking about, do you care to enlighten me? Bob
Old 09-03-2008, 09:45 PM
10 Second Club

Bob, some people LIVE to argue and stir up ****. Your a stand up guy and IMHO one of, if not THE, best guy to deal with when it comes to customer service. Your reputation here speaks for itself. One person talking some BS isn't gonna phase how people view you and your company.

Brian
Old 09-03-2008, 10:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Giddswat
The original question^^
Originally Posted by SS1875
I like my Fab 9...
I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it appears SS1875 wasn't ASKING YOU how you like your Fab9. We're ALL very keenly aware of how you feel about your Fab9.
They must not teaching Marines how to read nowadays, only how to pull a trigger. I'm not saying that's true, but stereotypes about Marines exist too.
Here's a word of advice. It's not a very good idea to pigeon-hole a group of over 340,000 people, because one of those "fat overweight bags of $h!t" might have to save your life someday, or vice versa. Being in ANY branch of the military is a hard enough job without the quabbling between personnel. We're all on the same team.

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
You want to explain yourself here, since you are pm'ing people.
I have no idea what you are talking about, do you care to enlighten me? Bob
Wow, you were talking about getting this thread locked. It sounds more like you're on the fast track to getting banned. If that's what you're trying to do, you're doing one hell of a good job.

Quick Reply: 9" vs fab 9"