Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana
View Poll Results: moser 9 or fab 9?
moser/strange 9"
23.33%
Fabricated 9"
76.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

9" vs fab 9"

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hurt feelings over someone defending his product, cry me a river. buy from whomever you like.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:02 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ssvert99
maybe a little respect is all. i didn't disrespect you or your purchase... why would you disrespect me? not very stand-up coming from military personnel. and i won't do anything to you... the mods will. this is a technical/informational website and comments/memebers like that have no place here.
Not very stand up at all. I'd expect more from a Navy member... Being a U.S. Marine, I've had a long working relationship with our shipmates... Most Petty Officers I've met don't act like that.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:05 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by crazylane
I only spent 2875.00 what did you spend super???
Ha ha, and you didn't get a Drive shaft? Drag bar? TAB w/Tunnel mount? DS loop? Strange Front coil overs? Springs? All the best Hardware?

I think you over paid son....
Old 09-01-2008, 03:14 PM
8 Second Club

Its called being Sarcastic you douche....

Tobad I can't open up youtube right now. so somebody feel me in on what this video is please...
NMCI? They don't give E5s unlimited internet access?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

I only spent 2875.00 what did you spend super???
Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM
Ha ha, and you didn't get a Drive shaft? Drag bar? TAB w/Tunnel mount? DS loop? Strange Front coil overs? Springs? All the best Hardware?

I answered and addressed his question in a previous post.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:18 PM
12 Second Club

....and an FYI, you can get your account (NMCI) locked out by trying to watch Youtube. I don't even mess around when it comes to that kind of crap; not worth the trouble.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:20 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by supernaturalta
....and an FYI, you can get your account (NMCI) locked out by trying to watch Youtube. I don't even mess around when it comes to that kind of crap; not worth the trouble.
I know. lol
I'm just giving him a hard time... Besides, NMCI is going away to MCW. At least for us Marines...
Old 09-01-2008, 03:21 PM
8 Second Club

I'm having this thread locked....
Old 09-01-2008, 03:23 PM
11 Second Club

Not very stand up at all. I'd expect more from a Navy member... Being a U.S. Marine, I've had a long working relationship with our shipmates... Most Petty Officers I've met don't act like that.
I don't think you have too much room to talk there SON... You did more bashing then I did, until I called your *** out on it..

And by the way, why does me being Military even matter in this subject?? We are talking rear ends, not Military Personal.

So you got all these parts with your rear, and if that's the case what was your price on this setup.. I would really like to know.

Well SON, The list of stuff I got, is different from that..

Narrowed,
LCA Relocation,
Spool
Trans mount
T/A

And the most important add on available. EPP's customer service.. And Moser's expertise when it comes to rear's.. Also the rear was purchased On a Monday, and I received it the following Wed...

So you can keep up with your stupid ways, or we can drop this subject, and maybe your buddy ssvert will put his product up and do a comparison with EPP's and Burkhart's, like mentioned earlier in this thread.. But make sure its a rear that is built just like all the other rears that he has sold to the people on this board.. No special attention should be given to it..<<<Even though we all know that probibly won't be the case....
Old 09-01-2008, 03:24 PM
12 Second Club

Besides, NMCI is going away to MCW. At least for us Marines...
I really wish NMCI would go away for us too - hell, it can't go away soon enough. I've had more problems with NMCI than I'd care to get into. Every time I think about it, it pisses me off.
Kind of back on topic, does anyone know off hand if Alston Chassisworks makes a Fab 9 for F-bodies? Because theirs is the first Fab 9 of any kind that I remember seeing.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:27 PM
11 Second Club

They don't even give our cheifs that.. So whats your point?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM
8 Second Club

I don't think you have too much room to talk there SON... You did more bashing then I did, until I called your *** out on it..

And by the way, why does me being Military even matter in this subject?? We are talking rear ends, not Military Personal.

So you got all these parts with your rear, and if that's the case what was your price on this setup.. I would really like to know.

Well SON, The list of stuff I got, is different from that..

Narrowed,
LCA Relocation,
Spool
Trans mount
T/A

And the most important add on available. EPP's customer service.. And Moser's expertise when it comes to rear's.. Also the rear was purchased On a Monday, and I received it the following Wed...

So you can keep up with your stupid ways, or we can drop this subject, and maybe your buddy ssvert will put his product up and do a comparison with EPP's and Burkhart's, like mentioned earlier in this thread.. But make sure its a rear that is built just like all the other rears that he has sold to the people on this board.. No special attention should be given to it..<<<Even though we all know that probibly won't be the case....

Narrowed? lol How much does that cost? If Moser adds 35 dollars for a drain plug I can only imagine what that would cost... All Midwest rearends can be built to your requirments... Narrowed dosen't cost a thing...It doesn't change the price there shortstack....
Full spool? Why would you pay more for a full spool? LCA Relocation? 75.00....
You see what I'm getting at?

I paid 3390.00

I got Fabbed housing w/Backbrace, LCA relocation (4 holes)
Full Spool
Tapered axle bearings
Moser 35 spline Axles
Lightning drilled flanges
fill plug
drain plug
Strange Pro nodular Iron center section
Pro gear Bearing
Richmond gears
1350 yoke
Strange 3" Chrome Driveshaft
Willwood 4 piston drag brakes w/ E-brake, rotors etc
Midwest Fabbed Dragbar
Midwest Fabbed TAB
Midwest Fabbed Tunnel Mount
Driveshaft loop
Strange 8-way adjustable Front drag shocks (2)
SPC Hypercoils (2) 305lb

And Better Customer Service than I got from EPP

So, I say again Son, you got ripped off....
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM
12 Second Club

Now, I think that would be interesting to see. However, a test like that isn't ever going to happen because it would be pretty pointless. The truth is that ALL those housings are strong enough to hold up to anything we can throw at them, unless someone tries to put it under a full-weight 6 second car, and how many of those you see running around? Also, how many people have you heard of actually breaking the housing itself? There are many other things in the rear that will let go before the housing breaks.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:40 PM
8 Second Club

They don't even give our cheifs that.. So whats your point?
My point is that you're a retard...
And nice Sig..... I wish my highest award was a Nam, so that I could put it in my Sig... lol

We both need to grow up.. This thread is pathetic. You need to stop giving people a hard time. It's annoying.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:42 PM
11 Second Club

Narrowed? lol How much does that cost? If Moser adds 35 dollars for a drain plug I can only imagine what that would cost... All Midwest rearends can be built to your requirments... Narrowed dosen't cost a thing...It doesn't change the price there shortstack....
Full spool? Why would you pay more for a full spool? LCA Relocation? 75.00....
You see what I'm getting at?

I paid 3390.00

I got Fabbed housing w/Backbrace, LCA relocation (4 holes)
Full Spool
Tapered axle bearings
Moser 35 spline Axles
Lightning drilled flanges
fill plug
drain plug
Strange Pro nodular Iron center section
Pro gear Bearing
Richmond gears
1350 yoke
Strange 3" Chrome Driveshaft
Willwood 4 piston drag brakes w/ E-brake, rotors etc
Midwest Fabbed Dragbar
Midwest Fabbed TAB
Midwest Fabbed Tunnel Mount
Driveshaft loop
Strange 8-way adjustable Front drag shocks (2)
SPC Hypercoils (2) 305lb

And Better Customer Service than I got from EPP

So, I say again Son, you got ripped off....
Lmao, dude get over yourself..

Didn't pay for it to get narrowed.. Its free.
Didn't have to pay for a drain plug, or feel plug.. Again those are free. I didn't pay extra for a spool, the only thing I paid extra for was the Relocation brackets..

I already have everything else. so how am I getting ripped off dude?? Seriously you Marines are amazing...
Old 09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by supernaturalta
Now, I think that would be interesting to see. However, a test like that isn't ever going to happen because it would be pretty pointless. The truth is that ALL those housings are strong enough to hold up to anything we can throw at them, unless someone tries to put it under a full-weight 6 second car, and how many of those you see running around? Also, how many people have you heard of actually breaking the housing itself? There are many other things in the rear that will let go before the housing breaks.
I agree. I think that would be good to see. I have faith in Eric at Midwest. I don't know who builds the over-priced rearends at Moser, infact no one does, because they're alot of different people who build them. How do you trust all of them?
I know the one guy who builds the Midwest rears, he's a good guy. I can trust his craftmanship without even looking at his work. And that's hard to find these days!
Old 09-01-2008, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

My point is that you're a retard...
And nice Sig..... I wish my highest award was a Nam, so that I could put it in my Sig... lol

We both need to grow up.. This thread is pathetic. You need to stop giving people a hard time. It's annoying.
Thats the difference between you and I??

Whats your job there little man? Mine doesn't consist of having to carry a gun. Its a little different for some of us... But beings you SERVED with us.. Then you should be smart enough to know that.. But then again you are still a Marine.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:46 PM
8 Second Club

Lmao, dude get over yourself..

Didn't pay for it to get narrowed.. Its free.
Didn't have to pay for a drain plug, or feel plug.. Again those are free. I didn't pay extra for a spool, the only thing I paid extra for was the Relocation brackets..

I already have everything else. so how am I getting ripped off dude?? Seriously you Marines are amazing...
Look at your price for what you got...Compared to what I got...
And YES, The U.S. Marines are Amazing....
And what's a feel plug? Sounds like it should be in your sig quote...
Old 09-01-2008, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

Look at your price for what you got...Compared to what I got...
And YES, The U.S. Marines are Amazing....
And what's a feel plug? Sounds like it should be in your sig quote...
Yeah my bad. I am not a English Major..

And it all depends on who you talk to there grunt.. Why didn't you answer my question??? Whats your job?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:48 PM
8 Second Club

Thats the difference between you and I??

Whats your job there little man? Mine doesn't consist of having to carry a gun. Its a little different for some of us... But beings you SERVED with us.. Then you should be smart enough to know that.. But then again you are still a Marine.
Stop bashing the Marines. I don't bash the Navy about thier ****** uniforms or most of them just being ******* do I?

I'm Signals Intelligence Ground Electronic Warfare.... 2651 went to Corry Station and trained with the Navy at NTTC....

Stop being a moron, and your post won't get deleted....

Quick Reply: 9" vs fab 9"