Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

People who use a stolen credit card to buy rear-ends!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008 | 06:52 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by WE TODD DID
Sounds like it might be time to take the good ol' boys on a road trip, and take care of it yourself.
We'd probably be the ones that ended up in jail. Life's not always fair... Bob
Old 12-13-2008 | 07:45 AM
Launching!

Just read this thread. I sent 87firechicken a PM, hope to see justice served, good luck.

Thieves should be stripped naked, dragged by horse along hot asphault until only their bare flesh is left, then forced to bear hug a cactus. Then if you can't get the money out of him, have someone perform an autopsy on him while he's still alive and sell off his body parts til he can repay you for the rear end. That is so lame that the credit card companies leave the vendors hanging....
Old 12-13-2008 | 10:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

so no leads to the address that the rear end was shipped to?
Old 12-16-2008 | 08:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
We'd probably be the ones that ended up in jail. Life's not always fair... Bob
I know what you mean, man!
Old 12-17-2008 | 04:12 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Angry

Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
Just read this thread. I sent 87firechicken a PM, hope to see justice served, good luck.

Thieves should be stripped naked, dragged by horse along hot asphault until only their bare flesh is left, then forced to bear hug a cactus. Then if you can't get the money out of him, have someone perform an autopsy on him while he's still alive and sell off his body parts til he can repay you for the rear end. That is so lame that the credit card companies leave the vendors hanging....

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
so no leads to the address that the rear end was shipped to?

The guy in Washington D.C. had it shipped to where he works. We have talked to him as well as his boss at this place. We gave the cops all his information, and... nothing! Bob
Old 12-17-2008 | 08:29 AM
TECH Resident

Too shame this is happening. Hope justice is served soon. Same goes to those ripped by Joel from OFI.
Old 12-18-2008 | 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
The guy in Washington D.C. had it shipped to where he works. We have talked to him as well as his boss at this place. We gave the cops all his information, and... nothing! Bob
He is not a priority to the police because he didn't roll through a stop sign or park in a handicap spot.

Sorry to hear about this Bob. Hopefully some justice is served, but at this point in time I'm not holding my breath. It is a shame how bad the world has gotten... Best of luck.
Old 12-18-2008 | 05:15 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. It is a shame that stuff like this can occur and it isn't treated like it is a crime. Bob
Old 12-19-2008 | 01:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Next time someone gets an order from one of these guys you should take the order and ship them a big box full of horse **** or even better a bomb
Old 12-19-2008 | 06:04 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TurbopigB4C
Next time someone gets an order from one of these guys you should take the order and ship them a big box full of horse **** or even better a bomb
I'd go for the horse ****! Bob
Old 03-24-2009 | 06:04 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Amazing that nothing has happened with these two thief's! Bob
Old 03-24-2009 | 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

Amazing but totally believable. Domestic law enforcement is a joke, no resulting income for the department's checking account = low priority. (That's why they can put 3 motorcycle cops on your daily commute with radar guns nailing speeders at $300 a pop, but completely drop the ball on REAL crime like this that takes minimal effort to resolve but doesn't earn them revenue). You as the victim have no voice to complain with and no leverage - your call to the mayor or police cheif will of course fall on deaf ears and not change a thing, and there's no consequence if they fail completely. (I wonder if you could sue the police dept for being too inept/indifferent to prosecute a known criminal when you've given them all the evidence ?). Also, isn't it a federal crime since the parts crossed state lines and/or went out of the country ? Tried contacting the FBI ?

Tried contacting the local media to expose the law enforcement dropping the ball and not defending local merchants ?

LOL @ the cop who asked how you found all this info. Yeah, it's this great new thing called the internet, WHO KNEW !

Best of luck,
Rob (Bad30th)
Old 03-24-2009 | 02:53 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bad30th
Amazing but totally believable. Domestic law enforcement is a joke, no resulting income for the department's checking account = low priority. (That's why they can put 3 motorcycle cops on your daily commute with radar guns nailing speeders at $300 a pop, but completely drop the ball on REAL crime like this that takes minimal effort to resolve but doesn't earn them revenue). You as the victim have no voice to complain with and no leverage - your call to the mayor or police cheif will of course fall on deaf ears and not change a thing, and there's no consequence if they fail completely. (I wonder if you could sue the police dept for being too inept/indifferent to prosecute a known criminal when you've given them all the evidence ?). Also, isn't it a federal crime since the parts crossed state lines and/or went out of the country ? Tried contacting the FBI ?

Tried contacting the local media to expose the law enforcement dropping the ball and not defending local merchants ?

LOL @ the cop who asked how you found all this info. Yeah, it's this great new thing called the internet, WHO KNEW !

Best of luck,
Rob (Bad30th)
lol on the cop who wondered how we got all this info! You have some great ideas, I'll check with the FBI. I was thinking of our local media myself, as one TV station has something set up to help people that is added into their news. Thanks. Bob
Old 03-24-2009 | 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

That is some bs Bob. Can you file a suit against any of those dead beats?
Old 03-24-2009 | 11:49 PM
10 Second Club

Man that sucks. I have had my card info stolen twice and it for sure sucks. Sucks that good hard working people have to pay for these ******** that can't earn an honest living because they are losers. I hope they all get whats coming to them.

As for the comment about cops and how they don't do anything if it doesn't bring them revenue, I couldn't agree more which is why I also can't stand law enforcement. They are the biggest waste of money there is, all this crime and the people could be easily caught and the cops do nothing about it. Its bullshit!!!
Old 03-28-2009 | 06:53 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mrhzk35404
That is some bs Bob. Can you file a suit against any of those dead beats?
Possibly, the Washington D.C one isn't too far away.

Originally Posted by tording99Z28
Man that sucks. I have had my card info stolen twice and it for sure sucks. Sucks that good hard working people have to pay for these ******** that can't earn an honest living because they are losers. I hope they all get whats coming to them.

As for the comment about cops and how they don't do anything if it doesn't bring them revenue, I couldn't agree more which is why I also can't stand law enforcement. They are the biggest waste of money there is, all this crime and the people could be easily caught and the cops do nothing about it. Its bullshit!!!

Maybe I should offer the cops a reward... Bob
Old 03-28-2009 | 07:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Maybe I should offer the cops a reward... Bob
you would def come out ahead with the reward I mean 10-20 bucks for some doughnuts?
Old 03-28-2009 | 03:49 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1redta
you would def come out ahead with the reward I mean 10-20 bucks for some doughnuts?
Heck, I was thinking of $500.00 to make it worthwhile to them. Bob

Quick Reply: People who use a stolen credit card to buy rear-ends!