Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

isnt this ls1 tech? cause i got a question

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 08:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by travismcgillsdaddy
i never added up the diff. Mustangs. Lets add thd v6 firebitch v6 gaymaro the ***** *** z28 transam and the ss. Oh and the firehawk..... U got a mighty big keyboare online though.
nor do i have anything at all against chevy, power is power no matter how u look at it. i just talk **** cause the people who take this internet **** seriously gets all pissy about it. the others just laugh about it. at the end of the day im just a car guy, not a ford guy...
yep id say your just a car guy, that respects power r u serious this thread was full of fail, you started this thread to stir up **** as a blue fanboy and its exactly what you did. these are the kind of mustang guys i hate. no offense to the other blue oval guys that arent immature on the forum.

i like the mustang a lot by the way, proly took more pics of it at the detroit auto show then anything else.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jrob56
yep id say your just a car guy, that respects power r u serious this thread was full of fail, you started this thread to stir up **** as a blue fanboy and its exactly what you did. these are the kind of mustang guys i hate. no offense to the other blue oval guys that arent immature on the forum. i like the mustang a lot by the way, proly took more pics of it at the detroit auto show then anything else.
i did it cause there aint enough smack talk on here. Like i said the ones that take it seriously r the ones that make it so fun. And u hateing me. I care cause why? Like i said its all fun an games. But its ok when u guys dish it out but its not ok when someone else does it?
Old 04-01-2010, 09:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

i did it cause there aint enough smack talk on here. Like i said the ones that take it seriously r the ones that make it so fun. And u hateing me. I care cause why? Like i said its all fun an games. But its ok when u guys dish it out but its not ok when someone else does it?
Only a ******* tard monkey would go to a forum to talk **** when they dont have anything to back it up with. Id say your 17 tops.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
TECH Addict

I do not start forums to stir up **** and I do not **** talk. I call people out on immature things that they do on here that pollutes the board that is all. The only reason your getting it from others is because you started it that is why I didnt call out anyone else on feeding your little game apparently.

edit: and you should care because it gives blue oval crowd a bad name
Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
Only a ******* tard monkey would go to a forum to talk **** when they dont have anything to back it up with. Id say your 17 tops.
im 13 thank you verymuch. Who ever said i cant back it up. Oh wait cause my car is a low 12sec. Dd. Wait a min looks like urs is 12sec car as well. So i guess ur **** is slow too.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saleen, Roush, Mach, cobra, gt500, gt350, California special, and a gt. Isn't there a steda too?
Old 04-01-2010, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh and the super snake kr
Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

This thread is full of fail. Not even sure why this is in the 2010 Camaro section as it has virtually nothing to do with it

But now I have a goal. I should make my V6 Camaro faster than the OPs rustang
Old 04-01-2010, 10:24 PM
TECH Veteran

lol we gotta keep thebrand battle going
Not in the Fifth Gen Camaro forum we don't.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Come back when you grow up.

Quick Reply: isnt this ls1 tech? cause i got a question