Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It seems the 2011 Mustang Gt's performance was "Inflated" vs 2010 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

For the record if you want to be a dick about your slight advantage going to the GT which I agree with and have stated eariler....a stock ss still has a faster stock time than the fastest stock gt.

Again I dont think thats the norm and I agree that the GT is slightly faster.....again which I have stated before....but out of the fastest stock times to date the camaro wins.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ss1129
Kevin, thats all you post and that makes you a troll. We get it, its a drivers race with the advantage going to the mustang. You dont need to post it 325 times.

Once again reading comprehension owns you.

Que kevins word of the week ...condescending.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the record if you want to be a dick about your slight advantage going to the GT
How was I being a dick about it? Most of the time I mentioned it you'd say something to the tune of "Yes I know it's a driver's race" and ignore the part where I said it had the advantage and was faster. TO ANYONE reading, it comes off like you were trying to ignore or deny that part. That isn't me being a dick.
which I agree with and have stated earlier
If you did say it, I obviously didn't read the post you said it in, and I apologize.
But I think I was right in my initial observation. Because you go in the defense to say...
a stock ss still has a faster stock time than the fastest stock gt.
And it's been out a bit longer has it not?
Again I dont think thats the norm and I agree that the GT is slightly faster.....again which I have stated before....but out of the fastest stock times to date the camaro wins.
You've said this twice now. And you get bent out of shape for ME repeating.
Once again reading comprehension owns you.
Read above.
Que kevins word of the week ...condescending.
You know a good way to stop me using that word? Stop being condescending.
It's that easy.

My complaint isn't even you being condescending. It's that you aren't in a position to be doing so.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FOG52
Total ownage

Kevin, he and John are just trying to cover up the Carmaro lack of dominance over the 2011 Mustang by ad hominem attacks. Once that starts you know they have already lost the debate.

Now back to cars.

Its like the Z06, being lighter is a HUGE advantage in racing.
Show me once where I claimed the Camaro would own the GT? And then you move on to more off topic comments.....thanks for that brilliant insight.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

When people say ls1 camaro vs a mach one they dont say drivers race with the advantage going to the ls1....its ******* retarded to repeat that every time. Its a drivers race. Saying with the advantage once is plenty for everyone.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Johns00Z28
Show me once where I claimed the Camaro would own the GT? And then you move on to more off topic comments.....thanks for that brilliant insight.
I think he was referring to the excuses about the 5th gen being slower because it was heavier. He said it (THE GT) was like the Z06, lighter cars have the advantage.

BTW you don't have to claim the 5th gen is faster to be defensive about it.

When people say ls1 camaro vs a mach one they dont say drivers race with the advantage going to the ls1....
They don't? Not from what I've seen on here. IN EVERY Mach1 vs Fbody thread it's said to be a driver's race with the fbody having the advantage. This is coming from fbody owners. Not Mustang ones.
its ******* retarded to repeat that every time.
Why do you repeat things over and over again, then get mad for people doing the same?
For example...
Its a drivers race.
Saying with the advantage once is plenty for everyone.
The only people that would be bothered by me saying such a thing are people that seems to be bothered by that fact.

You need to stop projecting your insecurities onto everyone else.

While you may admit to the GT being a faster car, you don't seem to like people actually saying it. Especially "too much"

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-01-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

Kevin Im just curious. I would love to read some posts by you on mustang threads. Could you tell me where you post and maybe a user name? Id gladly give you all my usernames and websites I post on.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:00 PM
TECH Regular

Kevin Im just curious. I would love to read some posts by you on mustang threads. Could you tell me where you post and maybe a user name? Id gladly give you all my usernames and websites I post on.
All information about myself and my goings on are available through my fan club mailing list. You have to be a member though! Luckily, I have a few cards left.

Your club member dues will be emailed to you shortly.

BTW inter-forum fighting is grounds for banning

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-01-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ke^in
I think he was referring to the excuses about the 5th gen being slower because it was heavier. He said it (THE GT) was like the Z06, lighter cars have the advantage.

BTW you don't have to claim the 5th gen is faster to be defensive about it.
It not an excuse...it's what it is. Z06 being lighter than what....that's a random, completely unrelated and irrelevant in regards to the OP stating that he felt 2010 Camaro guys don't have to worry based on Edmunds results. Furthermore, why are you commenting for fog? Oh I guess he was busy on a honda site telling them how superior the toyotas are....got it.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Johns00Z28
It not an excuse...it's what it is.
Ok, lets say the Mustang was heavier. And the 5th gen was faster. If someone had said "The 5th gen is only faster because it's lighter" what would the people in here say?
Z06 being lighter than what....that's a random
Than most domestic sports cars. And I didn't see it as random.
completely unrelated and irrelevant in regards to the OP stating that he felt 2010 Camaro guys don't have to worry based on Edmunds results.
Most of the posts after the 5th page are too. But I've not seen you complain about those. Are you really upset that you think it's un-related, or does it have to do more with who posted it?
Furthermore, why are you commenting for fog?
I don't think I am commenting FOR him. I just posted as to how I saw it. If I am wrong, I am sure he will correct me.
Oh I guess he was busy on a honda site telling them how superior the toyotas are....got it.
How is this relevant? What does this have to do with the OP? (not that I really care.. just making a point)
Old 06-01-2010, 01:13 PM
TECH Regular

<edit> Post I replied to was deleted

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-01-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Johns00Z28 deleted the post I had replied to.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Ok, lets say the Mustang was heavier. And the 5th gen was faster. If someone had said "The 5th gen is only faster because it's lighter" what would the people in here say?

Thats not the case so why mention it?

Than most domestic sports cars. And I didn't see it as random.

That was not specified...certainly there are sports cars lighter than the Z06.

Most of the posts after the 5th page are too. But I've not seen you complain about those. Are you really upset that you think it's un-related, or does it have to do more with who posted it?

No because I'm not upset...why do you keep telling me I'm upset? I'd think I would know if I was upset...I find you and fog humurous.

I don't think I am commenting FOR him. I just posted as to how I saw it. If I am wrong, I am sure he will correct me.

No your not commenting for him because you probably are him....twice the troll action this way.

How is this relevant? What does this have to do with the OP? (not that I really care.. just making a point)
Clearly my sarcasm is not understood by all. (point not taken)
Old 06-01-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Regular

Thats not the case so why mention it?
In order to show that if it were, the same reason would be given. It would be called an excuse. And rightfully so. It's the same as saying "Well you have more liters than I do"
That was not specified...
Not everything needs to be. How is it that I got it?
certainly there are sports cars lighter than the Z06.
There probably are. But that doesn't take away from his point.
No because I'm not upset...why do you keep telling me I'm upset? I'd think I would know if I was upset...
Maybe because of the way you are responding? If you aren't upset about things being off topic, why complain?
I find you and fog humurous.
I think you mean humorous. And I am glad I make anyone have a good laugh. It's healthy.
No your not commenting for him because you probably are him....twice the troll action this way.
Yes that's it. You've busted us.
Clearly my sarcasm is not understood by all. (point not taken)
I understood your sarcasm in that particular comment. You obviously did not understand mine.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
12 Second Club

LOL kevin are you scared for people to see your thoughts from ford sites? Do you post on ford sites?

Ill give you every username for every car site Ive posted on. Its cool to be embarassed of being caught in your trolling ways.

Fog ole buddy you talked a lot of smack on that lingenfelter Camaro, Id still like to see what that gt500 of yours runs.

Oh and incase we all forgot Ill post it again so kevin doesnt have to. Its a drivers race between the mustang gt and camaro ss with the slight advantage going to the mustang.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:08 PM
TECH Regular

LOL kevin are you scared for people to see your thoughts from ford sites?
No
Do you post on ford sites?
Yes
Ill give you every username for every car site Ive posted on.
But I don't want them... what you do is of no concern to me.
Its cool to be embarassed of being caught in your trolling ways.
That made no sense.

BTW, in forums I am in, discussing or bringing any crap into the forum from another will result in a banning. Regulars and mods to this forum will back me up on this.

HOWEVER if your obsession with what I do when I am not on here is so deep, it wont be too hard to find.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:37 PM
TECH Regular

LOL kevin are you scared for people to see your thoughts from ford sites? Do you post on ford sites?

Ill give you every username for every car site Ive posted on. Its cool to be embarassed of being caught in your trolling ways.

Fog ole buddy you talked a lot of smack on that lingenfelter Camaro, Id still like to see what that gt500 of yours runs.

Oh and incase we all forgot Ill post it again so kevin doesnt have to. Its a drivers race between the mustang gt and camaro ss with the slight advantage going to the mustang.
Don't talk to kevin/fog in the same post...it confuses kevin and sometimes he mistakenly responds under the "other" s/n. hahaha
Old 06-01-2010, 02:41 PM
TECH Regular

Johns, before you embarrass yourself any further, I'd have a mod check both our IPs

Anyhow, you two have fun. I am leaving work, and going home to relax, and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day.

Cheers.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FOG52
Of course an engine that has more ability to pump oxygen has more potential as long as the engine hangs together. BUT the 5.0 Mustang seems to handle the 100 shot well. 10.58 on a 100 shot is nothing to sneeze at.
Your right its not. But an ls3 camaro wont hold a 100 shot?
Old 06-01-2010, 03:20 PM
On The Tree

Where as fog posted for the most part relevent information and debate...mostly until you showed up. LOL. Fog I woud still like to know what your car runs at the track....seeing that your 700hp GT500 beat a 550 hp camaro...lol you actually bragging about that is kind of funny though. But I would like to see some numbers.
Since you brought it up publicly I will respond in this post but in the future PM me comments on my Shelby so we don't junk up this thread. It was the Black Supercharged 2010 that asked me if I wanted to race. I obliged because I wanted to see it run and I didn't want to read on some blog how a Shelby was afraid to race him. I knew how things would turn out. It ran about the same as my Shebly did with a Tune, CAI and a Pulley. As I have said I only get to the track 3-4 times a year and probably won't go till next fall when it cools down. Its fishing time now and I have to fish now with my Chevy powered boat.

And my opinion of you hasn't changed you bitch like a 13 yo girl with pms and you are more concerned about trying to insult people than discussing the aspects of the cars in question. Talking realistically about the cars is fine calling people douchebags, trolls, and telling they have dicks in their mouths is acting like a 13 y.o. Sorry but that is how you are coming off.

Last edited by FOG52; 06-01-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
Your right its not. But an ls3 camaro wont hold a 100 shot?
Actually it appears to have run the 10.58 on a 125 shots I have edited my previous post [the one with videos] to reflect that. The Mustang has forged rods and crank. Do you think they will stop at 125 shot? I do think the Mustang responded better with a 100 or 125 than the Camaro has so far..

Last edited by FOG52; 06-01-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Quick Reply: It seems the 2011 Mustang Gt's performance was "Inflated" vs 2010 Camaro