Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All I can say is were done for!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 02:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd rather have a 426hp LS3 that's choked to **** by manifolds,intake,ect and have a lot of room to grow than a factory full bolt-on rang out 440hp 5.0...

I geuss us GM guys arent used to seeing much competition? Ford finally did something right, but I'm sure GM will best it as usual, until then, grow a pair fellas
Old 08-16-2010, 03:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
You think a few months making profit is enough to counteract 25 years of poor marketing, poorer administration and, yes, mostly crappy products? Think about the cars GM made in the 80s and early 90s....utter crap! Maybe Ford products were not much good either BUT, they knew how to market them and made better use of their profit. Guess why they did not used any government help....

Also watch all that profit go away when the new Mustangs start to out sell the Camaros AGAIN, this time with performance to back them up, so yes, its bye bye GM, soon. I hope Im wrong though.
Does Puerto Rico make cars to? I guess I didn't realize you where a big buisness bomb shell.. Have any other ideas? You should consider running for President! Maybe you could get this whole country out of debt!!
Old 08-16-2010, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Miller Time
Well go and buy one then!!!!!!!! Seriously, go buy one. . . . . Old tech LS3? Depends on how u look at it. Can u take that Ford 302 and turn it into a 414 inch, 675 n/a HP fire breathing MONSTA without a whole lotta money. . . . I don't think so cup cake
Your gunna make 675hp without spending a lot of money? Id like to see it.

Originally Posted by odarabla
^^^^^^ Agreed.. It's amazing just how f-ing dumn some people can be!!
It sure is.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by fknsmshn
Your gunna make 675hp without spending a lot of money? Id like to see it.

It sure is.
Actually you can make 675rwhp without spending alot of money with the new LS3 Camaro.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=fknsmshn;13739979]Your gunna make 675hp without spending a lot of money? Id like to see it.

U got me LOL. It would take some cash, just making a point about the potential and that it does have ! ! !
Old 08-16-2010, 11:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Actually you can make 675rwhp without spending alot of money with the new LS3 Camaro.
N/A like he said? Again, Id like to see it.

Originally Posted by Miller Time
U got me LOL. It would take some cash, just making a point about the potential and that it does have ! ! !
Lol, no arguement there. Id rather have the cubic inch advantage of the LS3 than a pocket full of cash to build a max effort 5.0.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:04 PM
9 Second Club

Some of you guys in this thread do realize that there is more to selling a car than just HP numbers right? Who cares if a car is a little quicker and has a few more HP stock. That is the reason we mod our cars right? Anyway, I am not worried. Like mentioned earlier, bring it on!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:24 PM
TECH Regular

Cheap build 675rwhp N/A LS3? Point me in the right direction. Please!

The 302 Boss will be a cool ride. Let the HP Wars begin! Again.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:16 PM
On The Tree

Is this your first car? Is this your first time posting on the internet?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Does Puerto Rico make cars to? I guess I didn't realize you where a big buisness bomb shell.. Have any other ideas? You should consider running for President! Maybe you could get this whole country out of debt!!
Trying to get personal with me son? What does mentioning Puerto Rico has to do with this discussion? Have some stereotypes in mind you would care to discuss? Good move with the little smilies, they come in handy when idiots without arguments try to sound smart.

Get your teenager level of thinking and frustration directly to GM, maybe they have some consideration towards "special" people. Gotta love fanboys! Guess they will need some antidepressive meds when the reality kicks them straight in the face.

Last edited by chaman; 08-16-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Id rather have the cubic inch advantage of the LS3 than a pocket full of cash to build a max effort 5.0.
my thoughts exactly
Old 08-16-2010, 03:27 PM
On The Tree

ford might have the upper hand now just wait til the gen 6 comes out we will crush em like they were a 4.6 agian5
Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 PM
10 Second Club

Trying to get personal with me son? What does mentioning Puerto Rico has to do with this discussion? Have some stereotypes in mind you would care to discuss? Good move with the little smilies, they come in handy when idiots without arguments try to sound smart.

Get your teenager level of thinking and frustration directly to GM, maybe they have some consideration towards "special" people. Gotta love fanboys! Guess they will need some antidepressive meds when the reality kicks them straight in the face.
Fan boys? I own a Ford to!! You act like you have all of the solutions to the problems but the fact remains that you have little to no education at all!! Please go bother someone else with this petty, girly bullshit!!

Oh and I am not your son!! I am probably older than you are there kiddy!!
Old 08-16-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Fan boys? I own a Ford to!! You act like you have all of the solutions to the problems but the fact remains that you have little to no education at all!! Please go bother someone else with this petty, girly bullshit!!

Oh and I am not your son!! I am probably older than you are there kiddy!!
Little education? LOL! You don't want to go there, trust me. If you don't want to be treated like a little kid perhaps trying to articulate a decent, coherent post would help. Maybe its too much to ask but who knows! if you dont want to be bothered then why even try to get back? You dont have the neurons to do it, so maybe would be better to consult you shrink to see if a little bit of drug optimization is in order, because, son, you indeed have some issues.

Now how about trying to explain your point and contribute to the thread, think you can? No, your not my son, figure all that by yourself? Noice...
Old 08-16-2010, 08:46 PM
10 Second Club

N/A like he said? Again, Id like to see it.

Lol, no arguement there. Id rather have the cubic inch advantage of the LS3 than a pocket full of cash to build a max effort 5.0.
I wasn't thinking N/A but if you go FI then 675rwhp is an easy mark to hit..
Old 08-16-2010, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wasn't thinking N/A but if you go FI then 675rwhp is an easy mark to hit..
No doubt. But N/A is what was brought up. Long dead arguement now though.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Little education? LOL! You don't want to go there, trust me. If you don't want to be treated like a little kid perhaps trying to articulate a decent, coherent post would help. Maybe its too much to ask but who knows! if you dont want to be bothered then why even try to get back? You dont have the neurons to do it, so maybe would be better to consult you shrink to see if a little bit of drug optimization is in order, because, son, you indeed have some issues.

Now how about trying to explain your point and contribute to the thread, think you can? No, your not my son, figure all that by yourself? Noice...
See, you can always tell when someone is trying to act smart from those who are actually smart!! You stated your oppinion regarding GM and the Camaro and I qoute
(You think a few months making profit is enough to counteract 25 years of poor marketing, poorer administration and, yes, mostly crappy products? Think about the cars GM made in the 80s and early 90s....utter crap! Maybe Ford products were not much good either BUT, they knew how to market them and made better use of their profit. Guess why they did not used any government help....

Also watch all that profit go away when the new Mustangs start to out sell the Camaros AGAIN, this time with performance to back them up, so yes, its bye bye GM, soon. I hope Im wrong though).

The truth is you know nothing about what GM's plans are or the cars they are building. You are just another wana be know it all trying to act like you actually know something when the fact remains you don't know ****!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:04 PM
10 Second Club

No doubt. But N/A is what was brought up. Long dead arguement now though.
Yea, I hear ya.. Sorry about that. What gets me is that there are people on this site stating the 5.0 is faster than the Camaro but in fact it is not. I think they are 2 evenly matched cars that will give you what you want in a sports car. They both have there down falls ex. The Camaro is heavy and has IRS but has that big 6.2L to make up for it while the Ford is a little lighter, has a solid rear axel but has a smaller engine. My buddies 2010 A6 SS Camaro with boltons went low 12's at 116mph and this is with the stock stall converter. Put in a stall converter and that car is in the 11's with just boltons samething with the new Mustang.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just want a sports car that doesnt come with navigation, 10.2 channel surround sound, a 97 way adjustable seat, in dash 20" high def flat screen, a refrigerator in the center console and goose down filled seats.

They need to come back with stripper cars, and not charge even more after they strip the car down.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Stop feeding the troll with two post.

Quick Reply: All I can say is were done for!!!!!