Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

Well......we did it!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess he milled the heads to bring the compression up?
Old 09-04-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Resident

Congrats on a 10 second bolt on full weight camaro. It goes to show how good a stock GM Ls3 is!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

this is the type of **** that makes us all look bad! argueing for what reason? just because one guys says this or that about the car? who cares about what one guys calls factory or bone stock compared to others? get together take notes from each other congradulate each other help each other and have fun whooping up on the Fords,Dodge and import counterparts! good luck to all you guys!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
W R O N G ...Any car with more hp on stock 20's will spin more and the stock tires cant handle it.. I ran 1.9 60's with under 50 miles so what..Why dont you stop being his bitch and get your face out of his ***** and grow your own...How am i a full second slower..i gained over 100hp since my mid 12second pass @113mph...im more than sure i can rape a 116mph 11.80 pass...bring your money and find out...stop talking and set it up...ya thats a call out...You want to do it one pass $5 grand or $10k its up to you guys..We will rent out the sealy track and do it this thursday...if not shut the f#@k up.
Arent you a Sponsor...or at least apart of LMR... IF you are, why in the world would you talk like that on a site that is supposed to LOOK TO YOU for performance parts. I mean, if I buy from LMR and post certain results are you and your crew going to come in here and slander my performance because you can run better?

If you dont believe the guy then dont believe him, I just think you can handle it alot better than this though.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Banned

look guys i found a pic of SS02 and OrangeChevyII....

SS02 is the red face
Old 09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 09-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Congrats....The car is moving.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS02
i laughed for like 30 min. when i saw this, its basically saying: hey, **** you redneck

aren't you from fort worth texas??? dont you hang out at the stock yards??? so wouldn't you be the redneck???

we are neighbors, im in arlington so i guess we are both rednecks huh?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

I guess so .....GIT ER DONEEEEE !!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Arent you a Sponsor...or at least apart of LMR... IF you are, why in the world would you talk like that on a site that is supposed to LOOK TO YOU for performance parts. I mean, if I buy from LMR and post certain results are you and your crew going to come in here and slander my performance because you can run better?

If you dont believe the guy then dont believe him, I just think you can handle it alot better than this though.
B!tch i dont work 4 nobody,I own my ****!ng business..gypsy's dont work 9 to 5's.....And i dont sell performance parts ....steven and the guy's @ LMR are my friends..All of you ft.worth mesquite and east texas guys really get upset if anyone disagree's with your boy...All i said is the car is far from stock and the way gm built it and far from untouched like they claimed,then sam on of the east texas guys his tuner said i need to learn how to drive and i am a 1 second slower than oc and i replied take your face out of his ***** and put ur money where your mouth is...simple...Its not slander anyways because i disagreed with this cars claim to be stock and untouched because there is no cam...
Old 09-05-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There is one now, so you can claim it's not stock any more. We changed it to the GX6 LG cam along with the springs, retainer, locks, pushrods and timing chain.

Were gonna see if we can be the first in the 10's N/A now. Dont worry, the bottle is still there, going to see just how far we can go into the 10's. Even went ahead and made the modifications to the rear so I can have the 16" CCW's on all 4 corner's.

500 to the wheels N/A and a bottle to boot! WoooooooHooooooooo
Old 09-05-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BADD *** VHO
B!tch i dont work 4 nobody,I own my ****!ng business..gypsy's dont work 9 to 5's.....And i dont sell performance parts ....steven and the guy's @ LMR are my friends..All of you ft.worth mesquite and east texas guys really get upset if anyone disagree's with your boy...All i said is the car is far from stock and the way gm built it and far from untouched like they claimed,then sam on of the east texas guys his tuner said i need to learn how to drive and i am a 1 second slower than oc and i replied take your face out of his ***** and put ur money where your mouth is...simple...Its not slander anyways because i disagreed with this cars claim to be stock and untouched because there is no cam...
Ok........ Gypsy lol...Anyway I just thought you were acting like an *** to be honest. I agree about the Stock motor argument, ive had this conversation with a 94 mustang owner, I also told him, if the motor puts out more due to modifying....its no longer stock motored. I can see if the statement says, stock internals...then its a valid argument, but to each his own.

As far as you or him being faster, I guess the track will tell all. Post some videos so we can see whos faster......B!tch !!!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok........ Gypsy lol...Anyway I just thought you were acting like an *** to be honest. I agree about the Stock motor argument, ive had this conversation with a 94 mustang owner, I also told him, if the motor puts out more due to modifying....its no longer stock motored. I can see if the statement says, stock internals...then its a valid argument, but to each his own.

As far as you or him being faster, I guess the track will tell all. Post some videos so we can see whos faster......B!tch !!!
I told them we can do a race for money and I will put the gas and 18's on my car no reply. As for me to put the gas on my dd just to prove to you I can run inthe 10's. Lol.my car on motor can run in the 11's easily on the 20's. 18's and some weight redutions big shot of gas. I'm sure I can pull a 10 second pass. But it will never have gas so anyways.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

As for track results. He ran early on with custom cai tune and custom exhaust 12.66 1/4 I ran mine when it was new less than 100 miles on it cai and tune only less mods then him 12.58 1/4 Both of us on factory 20's. I only been to track one more time with it and ran the same time but at 113mph the first pass was 111mph. I street race In the summer and track in the winter
Old 09-05-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well maybe one day you guys can run straight up, be nice to see. Little LS1tech fun, be kinda of nice to see two High Horsepower 5th gens going at it...maybe throw LMR in there...im sure their game.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well maybe one day you guys can run straight up, be nice to see. Little LS1tech fun, be kinda of nice to see two High Horsepower 5th gens going at it...maybe throw LMR in there...im sure their game.
They have one in the works now for the lsx shootout...said they are looking for some low 9's..
Old 09-06-2009, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

theres 2010 camaro **** talking already! uh oh
Old 09-06-2009, 05:19 AM
On The Tree

I smell excuses and not timeslips.

WTF? Get to work.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe you said you were going to the Lsx Shootout in October.

I really dont want to wait that long to race you, we should be on a more level playing field for you now. Since I have the cam in now.......

We'll be out at Dallas Raceway this Saturday if you wanna make the haul up.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
I believe you said you were going to the Lsx Shootout in October.

I really dont want to wait that long to race you, we should be on a more level playing field for you now. Since I have the cam in now.......

We'll be out at Dallas Raceway this Saturday if you wanna make the haul up.
Dont forget the Video Camera

Quick Reply: Well......we did it!