Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

ZL-1 camaro 1/4 times !

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 11:02 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that being said my next car will most likely be a 5.0 or GT500. we'll see..
Old 05-11-2012, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude,your an idiot. End of story. Please remove your head from your *** and take a look around.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Awww does the truth hurt that bad? Get over yourself dude
Old 05-11-2012, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

Me? Your totally clueless dude. You argue stock to stock then compare the mustang to a camaro with a bunch of **** done to it. Wait till your shitpail gets stomped by one. Its going to happen.

Keep talking **** with your 13.30 turd. You'll see. Lol
Old 05-11-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was arguing stock to stock then youre the jackass who decided to start throwing in **** about coyotes running low 10s with bolt ons and a mild shot. And youre right in a quarter a new 5.0 would get me on the top end my car has an slp flo pac and a stb on it and thats it and ive had it maybe a mmonth. And in the 1/8 mile track here in my town i have beaten new mustang gts and new camaros with it simply because they are too ******* heavy. And honestly it sounds like you got your *** handed to you by a ford and now you feel the need to bash everyone else because of your shortcomings. So like my last post spend 40k+ on a new shitstang then let me have the 40k to put into my ls1 and itll lead that pony backs to its stall every single time. Or hell ill let you have the 40k you spend buying the car then you give me the same amount it takes you to supposedly push the coyote. Over 1k hp to put into my ls1 and ill still come out on top. So quit bein mad at everyone else bc you thought you were a badass on the track and got beat by a pos ford. Sounds like a personal problem to me
Old 05-11-2012, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

so the camaro zl1 is 380 lbs hheavier than the gt500 and its kind of sad that i watched a 2000 ss camaro *** rape a 2013 5.0 mustang and all the camaro had was a cam headers and exhaust but as i stated that stable rented pony is still gonna have less horsepower than the slp zl1 and 380 lbs isnt enough to make up for 100hp difference. Yes i know the new camaros are junk compared to the 1st and 2nd gen counterparts whose name their taking but they still beat ford eveery day of the week

yep, your an idiot.

plain and simple. and the kid with the mustang cant drive. it made about the same hp in a lighter car...that should tell you right there...but...your not to bright.

good luck getting raped by pretty much everything you line up with...and remember, the mustang will bend you over...with a smaller motor.

have you looked at my sig pic? i am no mustang or ford lover, but you have to give respect where its due, and that little 5.0 demands respect.

keep smoking whatever that **** is your on...because 13's aint gonna cut it.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sig pics dont mean **** i can go get a pcture of a nhra funny car running a 5 sec qt doesnt mean a damn thing and 13 cuts it pretty good for a 12 year old car with 120000a miles on it and nothing more than a cold air intake for a mod. I never claimed to be the fastest thing out there never will bc there will always be something faster. Like i said sounds like youre the one who got raped in the past like a bitch and is so but hurrt you gotta talk **** to everyone to make yourself feel like a real man again. So i ask you this. Wheres your time slip? I havent seen one. So yea i have a car that runs 13's in a qt. Ive had the car for barely a month and im 21 have a family to support so no i cant blow every penny i have on my car fact of life i never claimed that i was some hot **** racer who will beat anything in my path with a stock ls1 and yeah the mustang 5.0 puts out good power to be a smaller motor but thats fords motor always has been smaller motorrs than gm. Gm is famous for the 350 5.7 so im tired of hearing the ci argument when a mustang wins its a bragging tool and when it loses its a ******* krutch for their excuse as to why they lost. So quit being a bitch and grow the **** up and i dont want to hear any more about track times until i see yours matched with your car in other words dont copy and paste someone elses be a man about it
Old 05-11-2012, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

you want to see what it runs/ line the **** up and put some money up bitch. thats about the only way you'll find out.

i am older then you, have a house, a family, and bills to pay too. my car is built off what i can afford and when i have time.

its a stock motor with a cam...how fast could it be? line it up or shut up.

dumb *** kid. shut your mouth already. your so clueless it shows over the internet. thats not a good thing.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just what i thought you aint got **** and come on down ill line up against it any day i like how im a dumb *** kid though thats funny considering ive been through more in the past 2 years than you have ever done in your life like i said until you wanna show what your slow *** car runs dont talk about mine. Aparently in your case the age skipped out on the wisdom part and just left you cenile
Old 05-11-2012, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

thanks for whatever service you've done for our country, cant take that away from you...but clearly they tought you nothing about knowing your enemy, and humility.

all i was trying to tell you was watch your *** with the new mustangs, they will ruin your day.

you decided to be a ***** about it. thats cool. be a *****. you were warned.

and trust me, you dont want to line up with my car. it will be extremely ugly for you.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I never had the intention of being a ***** but some people bring it out in me. And i know theyre mean and i kno for a fact in a qt they will beat me. Ran one at darlington about 2 weeks ago that waxed my *** and then it turned around and got beat by the camaro i mmentioned yesterday. Ita lik i said thaeres always going to be something faster no matter what you drive or who you are
Old 05-11-2012, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

go back and re-read this from the begining...you made it take a hard left.

last post on this topic. have a nice day.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

meh. not impressed with the new 5.0. over rated.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
Sig pics dont mean **** i can go get a pcture of a nhra funny car running a 5 sec qt doesnt mean a damn thing and 13 cuts it pretty good for a 12 year old car with 120000a miles on it and nothing more than a cold air intake for a mod. I never claimed to be the fastest thing out there never will bc there will always be something faster. Like i said sounds like youre the one who got raped in the past like a bitch and is so but hurrt you gotta talk **** to everyone to make yourself feel like a real man again. So i ask you this. Wheres your time slip? I havent seen one. So yea i have a car that runs 13's in a qt. Ive had the car for barely a month and im 21 have a family to support so no i cant blow every penny i have on my car fact of life i never claimed that i was some hot **** racer who will beat anything in my path with a stock ls1 and yeah the mustang 5.0 puts out good power to be a smaller motor but thats fords motor always has been smaller motorrs than gm. Gm is famous for the 350 5.7 so im tired of hearing the ci argument when a mustang wins its a bragging tool and when it loses its a ******* krutch for their excuse as to why they lost. So quit being a bitch and grow the **** up and i dont want to hear any more about track times until i see yours matched with your car in other words dont copy and paste someone elses be a man about it

Trust me man, I am a GM nutswinger/fanatic full-time (look at my current vehicles), Ford is on their A-game currently but it did take them 16 year
Old 05-14-2012, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big hammer
meh. not impressed with the new 5.0. over rated.
Agreed. They're decent performing cars but people got all hung up by what the shop cars were doing when they first came out.

ZL1 = fail IMO
Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kingd_202

Trust me man, I am a GM nutswinger/fanatic full-time (look at my current vehicles), Ford is on their A-game currently but it did take them 16 year
atleast i am not the only one paying attention...
Old 05-14-2012, 11:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah theyre doing good now and i agree the zl1 factory is a fail its puttinn 580 on the motor a local shop here took a 2012 ss and put a magnuson supercharger on it and put 588 to the wheels. If i was gonna get one id juust buy a regular ss aand ssupercharger on it myself and come out 10 grand cheaper lol
Old 05-14-2012, 10:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dark SS
Agreed. They're decent performing cars but people got all hung up by what the shop cars were doing when they first came out.

ZL1 = fail IMO
true. what have they done that is so ground breaking? granted it is finally the first quick mustang gt ever made.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:50 PM
10 Second Club

btw there have been some fantastic passes made by zl1's already.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh i know. Thhey got it down to 10.3 in the quarter with some drag slicks and a mild tune. Its a great car dont get me wrong just if i had 65k to spend id buy a regualr ss and just do the supercharger myself or go for the slp zl1 or the copo

Quick Reply: ZL-1 camaro 1/4 times !