General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Seafoaming your GM motors?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how about just auto rx? check it out, works even better, easy as hell, cleans everything, no smoke, and i saw +3 mpg difference after use.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Mopar combustion cleaner sounds like the same but without the Hp pop and the scientific mix formula.... I wonder if you have to inject the mopar like seafoam or just ad it to the fuel like the Xylene and E85? Maybe Dan Stewart can enlighten us on the Mopar cleaner..
Sure.

Mopar CCC can be bought from any Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealer. It comes in an aerosol can with a spray tube attachment (like the ones on WD-40). You just spray it into the throttle body at a rate to where the engine is just on the verge of stalling out. Once the can is empty, immediately shut off the engine and wait the time indicated on the can. Restart and smoke out the neighborhood. I used to pay about 7 dollars for a can from the local Mopar parts dealer. The can has complete instructions on it. Sensor safe!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well threads can be updated, links can be inserted on new posts that are relevant to the topic, you can make a new thread short and to the point where as an old one may be 10 pages long...

There is alot to consider with redundancy threads... If your just looking for attention and to lazy to use the search function then that could be retarted... That was not the case with me I assure you...

Getting off topic...How about seafoaming your cooling system (water)...Just joking...:
Dude, you were NOT asleep when you said you mixed the seafoam with water. You posted it at 11am. Why would you seriously type that if you didnt do it? Oh yea, let me seafoam my cooling system so I can get rid of that excessive carbon buildup thats in there Seafoam & water dumdumdum
Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are we still seafoaming in here?
Old 11-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
Dude, you were NOT asleep when you said you mixed the seafoam with water. You posted it at 11am. Why would you seriously type that if you didnt do it? Oh yea, let me seafoam my cooling system so I can get rid of that excessive carbon buildup thats in there Seafoam & water dumdumdum
Dude, yes I had a brain fart that was probably due to a late night out with the ladies.. I fell asleep at the wheel... I don't think it is even possible to seafoam the engine with a full can of water mixed in with it.... **** happens...

We are still on seafoaming but looking at easier alternative methods to cleaning the motor... Mopar, Xylene, E85, etc...

It would be nice to be able to clean the engine without injecting seafoam and then smoking out the neighborhood...
Old 11-25-2008, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

interesting thoughts on the E85
Old 11-25-2008, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmmmm (stroking beard) interesting.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude, yes I had a brain fart that was probably due to a late night out with the ladies.. I fell asleep at the wheel... I don't think it is even possible to seafoam the engine with a full can of water mixed in with it.... **** happens...

We are still on seafoaming but looking at easier alternative methods to cleaning the motor... Mopar, Xylene, E85, etc...

It would be nice to be able to clean the engine without injecting seafoam and then smoking out the neighborhood...
Dude, if you really had that serious of a "brain fart" that lasted for a whole paragraph like it did then I think you should be quite worried about your heath. That doesn't sound good at all.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by wht01ws6ta
Dude, if you really had that serious of a "brain fart" that lasted for a whole paragraph like it did then I think you should be quite worried about your heath. That doesn't sound good at all.

No it doesn't does it?... Alright you got me pal - I was baked off my *** at 11am in the morning and that is not good!!!! I took a major bong load and started typing...... When the THC is strong brain farts can happen... There you go and that is why boys and girls you shouldn't smoke herb...

However, 2+2 = 4 so I think the ole noodle is working just fine today... Clean and sober as it should be, although Ozzy said sobriety sucks, but look at Ozzy?

Any body else use any other engine cleaning products? I would love to see and hear about how some of those products that I see piled up at the local pepboys shelves work...

I use various different oil additives and some work great in combination with the Synthetic oils that I use... I can really tell it perserved the internals of the motor thru the years. I need that when constantly blasting my motor with nitrous shots...

Oh, and engine oil stop leak products have never worked for me, I use to be a car dealer to.. Must have tried it 50 times.......Powersteering stop leak products have worked maybe once or twice but not all the time...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-25-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

LMAO @ JIBBBY

Note to self: Don't smoke herb.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wht01ws6ta
LMAO @ JIBBBY

Note to self: Don't smoke herb.
Yea they get the good sticky "Chronic" out in Cali
Old 11-25-2008, 05:38 PM

Whats going on here is that all you freaks are jealous of JIBBBY's style. JIBBY's thread for the 2008 LS1Tech end of year awards.
JIBBBY's thread will be nominated for the best entertaining thread of the year.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Village Idiot

Hey Urby - I'm just doing my best trying to not get banned on this forum...I don't know about all this award winning thread stuff and laughs..

For the record - Sticky hairy bright green chronic is in Oregon not Cali... Cali gets the low quality Mexican brick stuff mostly....

So I think we covered all the seafoaming stuff then... I have used Auto RX before, decent... Lucas is probably the best products I've used outside of seafoam..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-25-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
Are we still seafoaming in here?
Cant you see the smoke coming out from JIBBY's ***?
Old 11-25-2008, 06:50 PM

Out of control in here. LOL at above.That was some funny ****.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:45 PM

Can I use seafoam to clean my bong?
Old 11-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Dead_Diver
Can I use seafoam to clean my bong?

Now that is funny However, if you seafoam your bong, how can you successfully resinate it when times get tough?

Man, this thread is way out of control.... Either the moderators are laughing or they just haven't paid much attention to this thread lately...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-25-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:27 PM

I stuffed my turkey with seafoam. It cleaned the bird out.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
I stuffed my turkey with seafoam. It cleaned the bird out.
Did you then wait 100 minutes and take a 'darker than normal' ****?
Old 12-01-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice78Transam
Did you then wait 100 minutes and take a 'darker than normal' ****?

He failed to mention than in order to see the black crap come out the bird's *** you need to get yourself about 4 feet high (like a chair) and then jump over the turkey (do not drop your beer at this time) shouting "Jeronimo u' piece of ****!!!!" Then you will see all the wonderful seafoamed stuff splatter all over you wifes face....thats how you ******* seafoam a god damn turkey!!!

Cant think of a nicer Turkey day than that.....

Quick Reply: Seafoaming your GM motors?