General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Does anyone hated his fbody someday ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 02:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the_beast
well,

I wanted something more comfortable for a daily drive , something that has a good handlig too . I made searches in ford,bmw and nissan forums.

M3 is a very good car, BUT will be in debts problems !! financial situation wont be the same , and since family is first, TO HELL WITH THE M3.

350z as some said , chick car ,,, cars were made for both males and females !!! but it's really dam slow and the engine is ****.

I thought about a gt mustang and I wont buy a mustang just if it's a gt500 or the new sn197.

I love my car, unlike a guy who said I'm not a camaro enthausiast. But since I have a different situation , the temp here is damn hot and the roads are pumpy !!! I thought about something more reliable.

so I decided to keep my z and upgrade the whole damn suspension. I'll make a rebuild for the t56 cuz it has some bad synchros (driving with that problem makes you hate the car too) !! ...

and just replaced the slp lm1 with Borla xr1, car sounds lot better than the noisy rapsy lm1 !!

Thanks to all of you . Some of you wrote very good advices. and some of you were harsh but it's ok

will be ready to do the upgrades after three months.

consulting really helps ,,, but guys ...don't reply without reading !!! lol

Quick Reply: Does anyone hated his fbody someday ?