General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Firebird/Trans AM owners only need enter.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm always giving TAs and Camaros thumbs up or nods. I passed a black '10 Nissan GTR the other day, gave him a thumbs up, he responded with the the same, then I dropped it into 2nd and left him. (even though I would've gotten beat )
Old 04-27-2010, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i wave if i can see that the car is a V8, i won't intiaite a wave if it's a V6...
i also wave at anything that i can see real work done, regardless of brand... (suspension, cam, etc...)
Old 04-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Was driving my black 00 WS6 a couple of weeks ago when I got passed on my left by another black WS6. About the only difference was in the rim color. Caught back up on the left of it and saw a pretty good lookin' lady behind the wheel. She was already smiling. Threw a two fingered salute and she gave a wave back.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I never do that in my car, but anytime I'm on a motorcycle I do. Not sure why...
Old 04-30-2010, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So yeah, whenever I am in the WS6 people tend to yell or throw **** at me.. Can't quite figure it out, jealousy maybe?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
So yeah, whenever I am in the WS6 people tend to yell or throw **** at me.. Can't quite figure it out, jealousy maybe?
Maybe you drive like an *******?? I don't know you but that's the first thing that comes to mind which makes people yell and throw things.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Maybe you drive like an *******?? I don't know you but that's the first thing that comes to mind which makes people yell and throw things.
Nope, I was sitting in the turn lane one day when some kids pulled up and started throwing coins at my car. Then I think Tuesday as I was walking to my car some kids were revving and yelling at me across the street. Not to mention all the kids on the bus yelling **** when I am putting my clothes in my car at work. It's kinda funny since I just tell them there the **** riding the bus but still, it's weird.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

I get waves all the damn time, having a issue with my pcm and it died on me the other day when I took off the battery cables and had like 56789 people stop to see if they could help. Mighta been the fact that my girl was with me.... idk lol
Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HoLLo
I'm always giving TAs and Camaros thumbs up or nods. I passed a black '10 Nissan GTR the other day, gave him a thumbs up, he responded with the the same, then I dropped it into 2nd and left him. (even though I would've gotten beat )

I disagree. Their porkers and weigh in at 4k lbs. Their good from a dig, if your making 400 whp from a roll you'll give them a good run. It's kind of hard not to notice a TA no reason to throw **** at your car. Haters gonna hate.