General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

So ya. . . I was rearended. Pics inside!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad everything worked out.

I know a lot of members say don't trust people. But it's a nice surprise when someone trusted actually comes through.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:03 AM
TECH Resident

My car looks the EXACT same right now! But I also have a hole punched through the bumper. And lucky mine happened in the driveway at home where it was my brother who backed into me lol
Old 04-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by supersick99z
My car looks the EXACT same right now! But I also have a hole punched through the bumper. And lucky mine happened in the driveway at home where it was my brother who backed into me lol

That sucks man. Is he going to pay to have it fixed?
Old 04-05-2011, 06:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Max78
That sucks man. Is he going to pay to have it fixed?
Oh hell yeah! Lol. And it was right after I washed it I went in the house to eat lunch and I was like you've got to be kidding me! It can't possibly look good even clean now with a messed up bumper. But all he has to pay is the $100 deductable.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Launching!

Back in late 1998 I had an apartment with a couple of friends. One of my roomates had a friend over for drinks and he brought along his girlfriend. She was parked next to me in the parking lot. When the friend and his girl were leaving, she turned too sharply out of the space and her front bumper left a crease down the side of my car (it was a bit of a beater, but thats not the point!)

She was super upset about the whole thing, crying and all-- her boyfriend was apologizing for her and all her clumsiness. We exchanged insurance info and phone numbers and I told her I would just get with her tomorrow about it since it was already like 2 a.m. It didnt leave any real damage to her front bumper.

All night I pondered my decision and the next day I told her not to worry about any of it, the car was a cheap beater, and I was not concerned with fixing it. (she was hot, btw)

Long story short, I have been married to that girl for over 10 years now and we have an awesome marriage and an equally awesome son. We no longer drive beaters either lol. We at times still talk about how it came to be that we first exchanged telephone numbers. She is still hot and completely out of my league (I freely admit that and all my male friends have hinted that numerous times throughout the years.)

So, she paid off her debt