General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Reliable shipping company?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2020 | 07:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NC01TA
If you are east of the Mississippi, Joncyn Transport out of NH was the best company I have ever had dealings with. It's been a little over two years since they transported my C6 to me here in NC from Cape Cod. Very competitive prices, all American (I care about this stuff) and very communicative which is also so important. I doubt much has changed in the two years since. They have a Facebook page with all their info. I have a different phone number than the one now listed. If you are not in the geographic area I mentioned, call anyway as maybe things have changed. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Nostang
I used intercity lines to get my camaro from the east coast to AZ (2450 miles). https://intercitylines.com/ It was enclosed, trailer suspension, and they were great. Figure in the area of $1.25-2/mile at the cheapest for enclosed trailer. I would not ship open with a broker as the car will be filthy and get some road damage. Not to mention the beating the suspension takes on the road. If the drive is under 500 miles, I would just drive it back unless the car is a collector low mileage car or not that streetable.
I'm sure the OP found a company to ship his vehicle nearly 3 years ago.
Old 02-12-2020 | 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie
15 Year Member

Someone else asked in post 19

Quick Reply: Reliable shipping company?