General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

gay gay gay damage

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
i did the 2x4 method, and that tab with the 2 bolts started breaking as it was bending back. i guess its bent to where a body shop is gonna have to fix it.
Unfortunately metal will only stretch so much before it tears. They might even have to weld it up when it tears, to stretch it some more. One of the primary tools they' d use is a big pair of pliers or adjustable wrench, most of it you could do yourself, unless the metal tears too bad.

Originally Posted by bsf
Ok. I just googled "Dodge Caravn": fwd. I had not said anything dumb in like 2 hours, so I was due.
Sorry man, but I couldn' t help bu point that out, it was too good to pass up!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

i juzt discovered some **** for brains keyed my car im soo freaking pissed ive been taking care of it and some C*$& sucker just comes and keys it
Old 02-21-2007, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

finding out that "bushes scratch the paint, don't park up against them" made me feel pretty stupid.

One Friday afternoon when I had my 5.0 I was going up to Chico to visit a friend in school there, so I filled up the tank and went to pick up my paycheck at the temp agency. Usually they mailed it so I wasn't terribly familiar with the parking lot. As I backed out of the parking spot, I found this weird lump of asphalt on the side of the lot that stuck up just enough to strike the car in a rather sensitive spot- the gas tank (for those of you who don't know, the Mustang's gas tank is slung underneath the rear bumper). My full tank of gas is now drizzling onto the pavement.

I went inside to make a phone call. When I come out I saw a woman on her smoke break walking around my car! :O "You might want to get the cigarette away from that leaking gas," I tell her.
And in my first bit of luck that afternoon, this story didn't end with a bang.

-sectari
Old 02-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Teching In

cat scratches on the hood and hail damage on the back fenders
Old 02-22-2007, 01:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Darth Z
Unfortunately metal will only stretch so much before it tears. They might even have to weld it up when it tears, to stretch it some more. One of the primary tools they' d use is a big pair of pliers or adjustable wrench, most of it you could do yourself, unless the metal tears too bad.

Sorry man, but I couldn' t help bu point that out, it was too good to pass up!

well it was bent up all the way on the pass side that the bolt faces were up against the underside of the car.

its not bulging out THAT bad, if you look for it then youll notice it on the drivers side.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bsf
Ok. I just googled "Dodge Caravn": fwd. I had not said anything dumb in like 2 hours, so I was due.

Well duh, everyone knows the Dodge Caravn is FWD, try googling Dodge CaraVAN!!!

...eh laughs anyone?

No...?

Yeah the joke was a lot funnier before I typied it out.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
well it was bent up all the way on the pass side that the bolt faces were up against the underside of the car.

its not bulging out THAT bad, if you look for it then youll notice it on the drivers side.
Damn, somebody really FUBARed it, didn' t they??
Old 02-22-2007, 11:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Darth Z
Damn, somebody really FUBARed it, didn' t they??
i guess. im not gonna focus on it though, cause the rock chip acne is worse
Old 02-22-2007, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought for sure this thread would be full of bloody *******.

Thank goodness I was wrong. lol
Old 02-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Next time the *** hat is drunk call the cops and get some pictures of him touching his nose along the highway.Providing alcohol to underage girls will be fun to explain too.

Buddy pulls up behind me with a younger girl from work (bosses daughter), he is fraternizing, they're drunk, he's legal she's not, long list. He's driving her car. Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.

I just about **** a brick. I was so pissed it wasn't even right, and to help it they were sitting there laughing. I was about to call cops but didn't want to screw him over because he's drunk, she's drunk, he'd lose his job, he'd lose his insurance (he hasn't had good luck with tickets), and on and on. He says "I'll pay for it I'll pay for it, go get quotes I'll pay for it"

Go get quotes, $700-$1100. I told him, he basically said you're SOL I'm not paying for it. Texted the girl (she showed me) says "if anyone asks the hit and run never happened."

I was trying to be a nice guy and help out a friend, trying not to **** him over, and whats he do? ***** me over. Now every time I drive my car I can't stop thinking about how shitty it probably looks from behind with scratches all over the bumper, and chipped paint/dents in quarter panel.[/QUOTE]