General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

gay gay gay damage

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 01:21 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default gay gay gay damage

whats the gayest body damage u have..

Ill go first..I come outside and see 2 small dents..how?! ******** probably punched my car..
Old 02-14-2007, 01:23 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got pissed at this old junker cop car I was driving when it got stuck in the mud and delivered a right elbo strike to the rear and dented it rather heavily. I felt better though.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:23 AM
TECH Veteran

rock chips in the front
Old 02-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Teching In

I was washing my car today and I see key marks all around my ss badges. someone was trying to take them off probably to put them on a cavalier. then to top it all off I get hit when coming home from school.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:27 AM
11 Second Club

Was at a gas station filling gas.

Buddy pulls up behind me with a younger girl from work (bosses daughter), he is fraternizing, they're drunk, he's legal she's not, long list. He's driving her car. Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.

I just about **** a brick. I was so pissed it wasn't even right, and to help it they were sitting there laughing. I was about to call cops but didn't want to screw him over because he's drunk, she's drunk, he'd lose his job, he'd lose his insurance (he hasn't had good luck with tickets), and on and on. He says "I'll pay for it I'll pay for it, go get quotes I'll pay for it"

Go get quotes, $700-$1100. I told him, he basically said you're SOL I'm not paying for it. Texted the girl (she showed me) says "if anyone asks the hit and run never happened."

I was trying to be a nice guy and help out a friend, trying not to **** him over, and whats he do? ***** me over. Now every time I drive my car I can't stop thinking about how shitty it probably looks from behind with scratches all over the bumper, and chipped paint/dents in quarter panel.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:28 AM
12 Second Club

was the hit bad chec-o?
Old 02-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Teching In

My car got side swiped from the front of the door to the middle of my rear fender. The guy was drunk and decided to swerve over two lanes to get some of "that there diesel fuel". he was in a huge F350 and smelled like the St.Patricks day parade
Old 02-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Banned

Some guy ran his horse trailer into my 5.0 at a gas station while I was pumping gas b/c he was mad that I went intside (gas crunch...had to pre-pay) and bought candy before gassing up. (it was right at the register).

Progressive wouldnt pay for his mistake (his company). He cut me a check for avg. 3 estimates about 3 weeks later. Check cleared. Much respect.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33

Buddy pulls up behind me with a younger girl from work (bosses daughter), he is fraternizing, they're drunk, he's legal she's not, long list. He's driving her car. Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.

I just about **** a brick. I was so pissed it wasn't even right, and to help it they were sitting there laughing. I was about to call cops but didn't want to screw him over because he's drunk, she's drunk, he'd lose his job, he'd lose his insurance (he hasn't had good luck with tickets), and on and on. He says "I'll pay for it I'll pay for it, go get quotes I'll pay for it"

Go get quotes, $700-$1100. I told him, he basically said you're SOL I'm not paying for it. Texted the girl (she showed me) says "if anyone asks the hit and run never happened."

I was trying to be a nice guy and help out a friend, trying not to **** him over, and whats he do? ***** me over. Now every time I drive my car I can't stop thinking about how shitty it probably looks from behind with scratches all over the bumper, and chipped paint/dents in quarter panel.
i would've fucked him over, dont trust friends with car problems.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:00 AM
12 Second Club

I hit a mailbox. Huge dent in the hood now.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:03 AM
12 Second Club

I've got a small, barely noticeable crease on my driver's side quarter, and a small dent where the bumper cover meets the quarter...

F**cking car fell off the jack into the garage door's door jam.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:04 AM
TECH Veteran

i have torque dings in my rear quarter panels.

and the front panel bottoms where the door meets it and where the whee; well is is sticking out a hair. i dont know how to fix that.

also, a dent in my hood above the driver side headlights. i need that gone soon!
Old 02-14-2007, 02:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
i would've fucked him over, dont trust friends with car problems.
Well he's one of my best friends, and I believed him when he said he'd pay me back because he's never been shady before. Nice guy always gets fucked over though.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:17 AM
Staging Lane

Get the plate number and file it as a hit and run. When the insurance and cops start asking the chick she will say the guy was driving it. That way you get your car fixed. OR tell the chick you're going to report it as a hit and run and she might go to jail so she should be a witness saying the guy was driving blah blah and you get your car fixed. Its a pain in the *** but at least your car will be fixed.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:26 AM
11 Second Club

You kind of missed the point.. re read please.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Banned

Hrmmm...if one of my "friends" did that to me they would no-longer be a friend. I would however say good things about them for the rest of my life. It is bad to speak ill of the dead.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
Hrmmm...if one of my "friends" did that to me they would no-longer be a friend. I would however say good things about them for the rest of my life. It is bad to speak ill of the dead.
LAWL.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

As far as gay damn, my grandmother decided to be an ******* and nudged my car from behind at a redlight.

Freakin' took back the $500 I gave her for rent that month... (shut up, I just got out of the military)
Old 02-14-2007, 07:20 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Spiderwebbed the driver's side paint on the rear bumper when I backed into a snow drift in a plowed parking lot that was rock hard.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

My neighbors cat was on my hood and I tried to walk over slowly and pick it up off the hood. The ****** got scared and I now am the proud owner of three foot long scratches.