General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

gay gay gay damage

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
My neighbors cat was on my hood and I tried to walk over slowly and pick it up off the hood. The ****** got scared and I now am the proud owner of three foot long scratches.
LOL haha at this one. I can see it now, aight stay stillllll, stay stilllll AHH **** DAmmit,, while your sneaking up on a cat. . i guess mine will have to be when i pulled up 2 far on a parking spot and the nose of my car ran up on the curb and i heard that awfull scraping sound.. i was like dammit and i put it in reverse and then backed up a tad listening to it again while wanting to punch myself in the face..
Old 02-14-2007, 10:04 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
My neighbors cat was on my hood and I tried to walk over slowly and pick it up off the hood. The ****** got scared and I now am the proud owner of three foot long scratches.
Is your neighbor now the proud owner of a dead cat?
Old 02-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by razorclaw99
whats the gayest body damage u have..
With the question posed that way, I was expecting to hear someone explain how they accidently put the gas nozzle in their tailpipe.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Resident

i open my door into one of those cement things under the gaspump at a gas station fucked up the bottom of my door you cant see it but its there and it was hard i ****** slamed that thing open and it slid right into it and went up and over the concrete i go to shut it and i cant cuz the weight of the car is now on it so got up looked at the damage and the door shut cuz my fat *** wasnt in the car anymore.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't seen the cat in a while
Old 02-14-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Regular

mine would have to be the bb gun shots in my drivers door and the scratch in the other door where a wheel weight flew off and hit it and the bubbles in the hard top that gm wont do nothing about
Old 02-14-2007, 11:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stepped on the extension cord that was connected to the buffer that was sitting on the hood of my gtp. Needless to say after being buffed, the buffer flipped, dented and then fell off.....ah well its only the GTP, but it was really gay(almost acrobatic like )
Old 02-14-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

One of the previous owners tried to jack the car by the little lip by the rocker panel and pushed the metal up along with teh rocker panel so it looks like a dent on the bottom part where the fender meets the door under the car...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

Hit a mailbox, then a tree... in my grandam. But without the death of that fine little car i wouldn't have an SS today.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
Was at a gas station filling gas.

Buddy pulls up behind me with a younger girl from work (bosses daughter), he is fraternizing, they're drunk, he's legal she's not, long list. He's driving her car. Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.

I just about **** a brick. I was so pissed it wasn't even right, and to help it they were sitting there laughing. I was about to call cops but didn't want to screw him over because he's drunk, she's drunk, he'd lose his job, he'd lose his insurance (he hasn't had good luck with tickets), and on and on. He says "I'll pay for it I'll pay for it, go get quotes I'll pay for it"

Go get quotes, $700-$1100. I told him, he basically said you're SOL I'm not paying for it. Texted the girl (she showed me) says "if anyone asks the hit and run never happened."

I was trying to be a nice guy and help out a friend, trying not to **** him over, and whats he do? ***** me over. Now every time I drive my car I can't stop thinking about how shitty it probably looks from behind with scratches all over the bumper, and chipped paint/dents in quarter panel.
What a ********. Some "friend"

-J
Old 02-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
Hrmmm...if one of my "friends" did that to me they would no-longer be a friend. I would however say good things about them for the rest of my life. It is bad to speak ill of the dead.
ROFFLE MAYO!
Old 02-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Buddy pulls up behind me with a younger girl from work (bosses daughter), he is fraternizing, they're drunk, he's legal she's not, long list. He's driving her car. Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.

I just about **** a brick. I was so pissed it wasn't even right, and to help it they were sitting there laughing. I was about to call cops but didn't want to screw him over because he's drunk, she's drunk, he'd lose his job, he'd lose his insurance (he hasn't had good luck with tickets), and on and on. He says "I'll pay for it I'll pay for it, go get quotes I'll pay for it"

Go get quotes, $700-$1100. I told him, he basically said you're SOL I'm not paying for it. Texted the girl (she showed me) says "if anyone asks the hit and run never happened."

I was trying to be a nice guy and help out a friend, trying not to **** him over, and whats he do? ***** me over. Now every time I drive my car I can't stop thinking about how shitty it probably looks from behind with scratches all over the bumper, and chipped paint/dents in quarter panel.
call the phone company.Get that text message in ink.Take your buddy to court.You gave him a chance,he screwed you over.Do not let this one pass you by!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
rock chips in the front
ill second that...so annoying gonna get a whole paintjob soon though
Old 02-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Launching!

Within 24 hrs I dropped my car on a jackstand that I thought was out from under it and cracked the front fender.

The next morning I was looking for a starter for my duster in a junkyard and someone parked one of those trailers that you park the front wheels of a car on to tow it. I didn't notice it, so when I checked all of my mirrors to back-up I could only see the back of the truck. I put about a sq inch hole in my bumper...
Old 02-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Launching!

Also, your "friend" would be spending the night in jail thinking about how he's going to pay for my car if he hit me. The same would be said for any friend of mine. Either you teach him the lesson, or the next guy kills him.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Staging Lane

Opened my door yesterday and apparantly there was ice on the inside of the front of the door. So when the lower corner of the front of the door pivioted inside the fender it hit the ice and broke out a three inch by three inch chunk of the door.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

scratches, digs, in my front bumper when me and my friends were trying to load the car onto his trailer... really fucked it up.

Also, when I was working on dropping my tranny, my creeper accedentally touched a latter and it fell against the car... if it had been just 1/2 inch further away, it would not have hit. Dug into the paint in the rocker.

damnit.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:14 PM
TECH Addict

In my old z (the one that got totalled) I put a dent in the floorboard. I slipped the jack under it one day, thought I was on the subframe. Turns out I wasn't. I jacked the car up and I saw it sink back to the ground. I was all like WTF and then I realized that the jack was just reshaping the floor panel
Old 02-15-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Addict

Wait and this guy is still a friend and still living? I would have taken his face and dented in the back of his car with it until it equaled the damage he made on your car.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

I had just gotten third in a car show in the shithole town where I live in LA. That night I drove to MS to hang out with a buddy of mine in MS for Memorial Day weekend. I parked in his driveway that sloped down toward the house. Leaving for the bar, I had to move my SS. As I was backing out, I wondered just were his mailbox was exactly. There was no light, backing out uphill, and I put the right rear fender into his brick mailbox. I got a dent the size of a basketball, and scrapes from the brick. That pretty much set the pace for my weekend.