General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

gay gay gay damage

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had a fire call at about 530 so i started car and opened garage door and started to back up after looking in drivers side mirror well i was stopped suddenly by the cleaning ladies van she parked offcenter to were only passenger rear corner hit her van cuse i didnt see it everyone in family knows not to park behind me and damn cleaning lady does it so i just pulled car back into garage and tooks wifes car didnt tell her spidered my bumper though allwell going to get it repainted
Old 02-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Dex
TECH Regular

Opened my door next to a small pile of snow that was now ice. Some nice little chips on the bottom of the door now.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

The gayest damage on my car would have to be the scratches on my rear bumper. My dumbass ex-wife was backing out after work, and some ******* scam artist in an 85 METAL BUMPERED Cavalier (no doubt in my mine it was on purpose) got behind her, and she whacked him!! They were all worried about what day it was, because they' re insurance was about to be dropped. I was stupid enough not to brutally murder her, and like 2 weeks later she left me. ******* bitch! I later get a notice from my insurance company, saying they paid $1100 out to the owner of the Cavalier. How in the **** can a plastic bumpered Camaro, DENT metal bumpered Cavalier?!?!?! No only that, but that would NOT be an $1100 bumper! Later, Allstate DROPPED be, even after I explained, that my ex-wife was driving my car at that time, but she had since left, and would NEVER drive it again! Yea, you' re in good hand with Allstate alright!

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
and the front panel bottoms where the door meets it and where the whee; well is is sticking out a hair. i dont know how to fix that.
Sounds like someone did the DO NOT JACK HERE!!!!!! mod. From the factory, there are two plastic pads, which specifically say "DO NOT JACK HERE!!!!!!." Someone who obviously couldn' t read, put the jack under your car, and lifted. Doing this pops the bottom of the fender out, because it bends the sheet metal, where the fender mounts. Take a 2X4 and a hammer, and tap that tab back in, until the fender is where it should be. Look under you' re car, you' ll see what I mean.

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
My neighbors cat was on my hood and I tried to walk over slowly and pick it up off the hood. The ****** got scared and I now am the proud owner of three foot long scratches.
I certainly hope you ended that *****' s unholy existance!

Originally Posted by BLULS1Z28
the bubbles in the hard top that gm wont do nothing about
Call and bitch, or atleast go to Chevrolet' s website, and bitch. That' s what I did, and mine got fixed. Because of my mileage, they wouldn' t cover all of it, but it only cost me $250, which is a LOT better than $500!

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
Well after we talk for a while he pulls up and turns straight in to my car on accident.
I would have calmly removed the gas pump nozzle out of the tank, sprayed that ******* down, and then I would have thrown a lit Zippo-style lighter at him.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Darth Z

Sounds like someone did the DO NOT JACK HERE!!!!!! mod. From the factory, there are two plastic pads, which specifically say "DO NOT JACK HERE!!!!!!." Someone who obviously couldn' t read, put the jack under your car, and lifted. Doing this pops the bottom of the fender out, because it bends the sheet metal, where the fender mounts. Take a 2X4 and a hammer, and tap that tab back in, until the fender is where it should be. Look under you' re car, you' ll see what I mean.

all these things im listing came with the car when i bought it.

what are the plastic pads for anyways? ive hit my head on the countless times when i get SFCs theyre gone
Old 02-15-2007, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

what are the plastic pads for anyways? ive hit my head on the countless times when i get SFCs theyre gone
They serve as a good place to warn people who can read, not to jack the car there. Other than that, I have no idea. They shouldn' t be in the way of installing your SFC's.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Launching!

my headlight got stuck with the hood when i was turning them on. It scratchd the sh*t out of the passgr side lid.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:26 PM
10 Second Club

id have to say all the 10,000 dents on my rear quarter pannels...
Old 02-16-2007, 02:49 PM
TECH Veteran

They serve as a good place to warn people who can read, not to jack the car there. Other than that, I have no idea. They shouldn' t be in the way of installing your SFC's.

i usually use the end of the K member to jack.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Resident

sound like a dead cat
Old 02-16-2007, 03:19 PM
12 Second Club

mine would be when i was jacking the car, then decided i needed to move the jack, but forgot there was a jackstand in the way so when i went to lower the jack it dented my rocker panel underneath right in front of the left rear wheel...still dont know how i managed to **** that up...
Old 02-16-2007, 04:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Off topic... this man speaks the truth. Guy before me must've taken the car someplace and they did it. I did exactly this and it looks almost perfect.

/hijack

-J
Old 02-16-2007, 04:56 PM
12 Second Club

yeah i had to fix my fenders when i got my car, and at work i continually remind people not to jack where it says "DO NOT JACK HERE" lol...
Old 02-20-2007, 01:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

well on my way home from getting a new WS6 great condition i was sent into the guard rail on the interstate. and took the complete drivers side out on my new car.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

A fuse burnt out in my fuel system on the Garden State Parkway and a state trooper had to use his car to push my car to the next exit so a tow truck could pick me up and apparently the paint can't bend as much as the bumper and a nice flap of paint tore off.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

ran into a pole turning out of a parking spot but everything is better now

i also had crushed fender tabs, and my quarter panels are getting dimples.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:45 AM
Launching!

ooOOoOOoooo...this thread is right up my alley. this car was acting a fool right and almost hit my car. so, i yell at this guy, and all of a sudden four heads pop out, one out of each window. i felt so sick cause i knew something shitty was gonna happen, and boy did some shitsicles take place that evening. at the red light they took off like crazy, get into the next lane, slam on the brake and pull behind me. they start tryin to get reeeally close to me so im swerving all of the road. they finally get close enough and one guy leans out with an aluminum bat and lands a mark mcgwire on my rear fender. they do a U-turn and i follow them, pissed as well, laying rubber all over the place, but my buddy reminds me that we have two chicks in the car so i kinda had to just let it go. hows that for some gaydom?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this didnt happen to my bird

but when i was younger i was at a party i saw a guy door ding the hell out of my s10....when he left the area, my intoxicated ***...kindly walked over and took a leak in his grill.........

kinda immature, but i was young...and drunk
Old 02-20-2007, 03:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LMz28
ooOOoOOoooo...this thread is right up my alley. this car was acting a fool right and almost hit my car. so, i yell at this guy, and all of a sudden four heads pop out, one out of each window. i felt so sick cause i knew something shitty was gonna happen, and boy did some shitsicles take place that evening. at the red light they took off like crazy, get into the next lane, slam on the brake and pull behind me. they start tryin to get reeeally close to me so im swerving all of the road. they finally get close enough and one guy leans out with an aluminum bat and lands a mark mcgwire on my rear fender. they do a U-turn and i follow them, pissed as well, laying rubber all over the place, but my buddy reminds me that we have two chicks in the car so i kinda had to just let it go. hows that for some gaydom?

I hate to say it man but you're lucky you didn't get shot.

Who the hell drives around with an aluminum bat in their car and four of their thug buddies. IF I was going to play base ball it would be with a wooden bat...

Unless they all had uniforms on I woulda just "pretended" to have an accident with them...
Old 02-20-2007, 03:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317
I hate to say it man but you're lucky you didn't get shot.

Who the hell drives around with an aluminum bat in their car and four of their thug buddies. IF I was going to play base ball it would be with a wooden bat...

Unless they all had uniforms on I woulda just "pretended" to have an accident with them...

theyre lucky they didnt get shot.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

theyre lucky they didnt get shot.
I guess that would also mean he is lucky that he didn't go to jail then.