General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

I Just Got Pulled Over!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 07:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a bitch cop for not giving you a ticket for street racing!! God forbid you would have gotten into an accident or something that bitch cop would have to pic up all of your remains and write all the paper work. Do the crime do the time.
Originally Posted by mycamaroSS
i was with my friend(he was in his dad's s2000) and i was driving my SS. So this guy in a turboed s2000 comes up and wants to race. so we are all at it and of course i win. well we loop back around and there he is a bitch cop on his motorcycle and i see him and than he gets behind me and pulls me over. He tells me why i am in such a hurry and why i was racing with 2 other cars. i dont say anything and he ends up giving me a ticket for no license plate in the front of my car and expired insurance. he told me if i get a license plate in less than 15 days and can go in and show the court than they will remove the fine. So is there a way where i can put a license plate without putting holes in it b/c right when i show the court im gonna take it off. Please help i dont want big *** holes on the front of my car and i dont feel like filling them in either

Thanks
David
Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SlowBlueFormula
Ever go fishing?

Ever catch every fish in the lake?

Didn't think so.
dude he pulled over me and this other guy so he's pretty good at what he does
Old 02-20-2007, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Updated*
i didnt make this thread to dish out cops, i was just pissed at the time, so for the peopple that havent been reading th entire thread and just the first post that i wrote you will come to find that i am very thankful and i highly respect him for keeping our roads and city safe.
^You did the right thing w/ the edit.
And you are right, most people got hung up on the disrespect in the first post and didn't read the rest.

Anyone can say something disrespectful out of anger. Real men correct (or edit) their mistakes. You deserve credit 4 that!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You seem to skim over the fact that your insurance was EXPIRED. ie; UNINSURED to the rest of the motorists on the road that you could do harm to.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

You have to go to court? In California, if you caught first time without the license plate, you get a warning ticket/fix-it ticket (no $$). Then you just show up at the local CHP (Cal. Highway Patrol) station with that ticket and your fixed front license plate, and you are free to go. No need to go to courts and waste a bunch of time there.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:53 AM
TECH Veteran

^ im 17 so i have to go to court for every warning or citation given to me
Old 02-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by superchargedbandit
Just Tell Him To Mind His Own Damn Business
lol
Old 02-20-2007, 05:32 PM
On The Tree

could you post a pic of your car with it, and do you have to drill holes into the bumper? yea i know i was really lucky
Here ya go. I believe my mechanic did have to drill holes, but nothing that would be visible from the outside if the license bracket was off the car. So in essence, nothing visible to you nor I.
Attached Thumbnails I Just Got Pulled Over!!!-scan0012b.jpg   I Just Got Pulled Over!!!-scan0014b.jpg  
Old 02-20-2007, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Boy i gotta get newer pics of my car on here. Anyway, its very unobtrusive to the grille. Or you can keep it in the windshield i guess. I feel this is the best option though. Cops can harass you in some towns for having it in your winshield, but they can mess with you if its mounted on the front of the car like mine is. But that may only be a concern to you if you live in NJ.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Veteran

^ yea i think im just gonna ziptie it to the grille