General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 07:28 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah the chevy boys are next IMO.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:37 AM
On The Tree

Ya have to agree, chevy boys would have been gone already if not for 2 cars having to be towed. Those Lambo boys are pathetic. I cant even begin to explain. They thought they were top dog heading into this thing and they are one of the first 5 teams gone, they royally suck. Glad to see team T/A come in first on the second leg. I got worried when i saw the previews of you guys getting lost in San Fran, but glad you guys found everything in time. Looks like you guys have a challenge next week, i am sure you guys kick a$$, i mean after all you are driving a trans am. Way to go Mike and Morgan!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brienjustin
Ya have to agree, chevy boys would have been gone already if not for 2 cars having to be towed. Those Lambo boys are pathetic. I cant even begin to explain. They thought they were top dog heading into this thing and they are one of the first 5 teams gone, they royally suck. Glad to see team T/A come in first on the second leg. I got worried when i saw the previews of you guys getting lost in San Fran, but glad you guys found everything in time. Looks like you guys have a challenge next week, i am sure you guys kick a$$, i mean after all you are driving a trans am. Way to go Mike and Morgan!!!!!!!!!
A lambo with a proper driver would be a force to be reckoned with... but with those idiots... it is no more than a very expensive broken toy.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Great job team #9!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a challenge, *** whuppin time! I predict the Chevy team will be booted (again! LOL) and we can finally be rid of their incompetent map reading skills. It was hard watching them 3-stooges their way thru the last episode and my wife said it best "Are these guys high or something?". LOL
Old 04-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
K,.....Next car to go!!!

Lets get some votes in!..........I'm gonna say the CHEVY is next up to get the boot. they're cool cats but they keep get'n lost and come'n in .....or second to dead last!
Hello again everyone so Team T/A lives to fight another day! The Lambo boys really the clutch could have made it longer and they could have finished the show. He started to realize the damage and the possibility of further damage and he turned pale. You know I talked with Jeff the driver and he learned what mmost people already understand everything comes with a price to be paid. The BMW boys well they are young and impressionable they were jacked up and thought it would be cool so youth overides reason....
As for my daughter and I well I think we all know how thats going LOL!
We live to fight another day. As far as the two faced thing I guess we will all have to watch and see hahahahah.
I guess it is what it is...

GO TEAM TRANS AM #09
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
Mike
Old 04-04-2007, 09:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy **** fellas, I just got home and I felt it necessary to share this with you guys(but the site was down!!!). Last night I went and met Mike from team T/A, the most down to earth guy I have ever met, and just as promised had two cold *** beers for me as promised, sat down and ate with my cousin and I for about 45 minutes. I was impressed with his knowledge on the Fbods, and LS1,LS2 in particular. A real car guy, without a doubt. After talking to his possee( sales team and mechanics) from his pontiac dealer he has a lot of money tied in that red WS6 we see on the show, a few sets of heads, a few cams, suspension components you name it he's done it. We watched the show, and afterwards took us to his dealer(mind you its now closed) and showed us his "inventory/toyz".

Mike I was really taken by your generosity and the way you took in 2 people who you just met, and showed us a good time! I won't for get it and we hope we'll do it again next week, to see your challenge!! PS.. I think my cousin is taking that T/A next week!!!! That T/A is Just SICK!!!! thanks for a really good time AND THAT CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh,.hey..... Did anyone else but me feel like kick'n the Lambo driver in the sack when he said "...We can't loose to the BMW cuz the boys at The Country Club will never let us hear the end of it!".....
i got the feeling he was trying to be funny there...i thought it was worth a chuckle....

is anyone else hoping the mexicans keep hanging on? i thought they were hillarious like the one dude said, they're vultures waiting for the next car to blow up

last night was the first episode i caught, and it was pretty good......

nice job trans am team 09!
Old 04-04-2007, 10:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I dunno, if they dont step it up (chevy boys) they are gone. They are not really competing at all which is why their car is lasting the longest and i think that team charger is have major issues with that 7mpg...
Old 04-04-2007, 10:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol yea 7mph damn hahaa
Old 04-04-2007, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My truck gets that....only if im beating on it like no other..
Old 04-04-2007, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jdustu
i got the feeling he was trying to be funny there...i thought it was worth a chuckle....

is anyone else hoping the mexicans keep hanging on? i thought they were hillarious like the one dude said, they're vultures waiting for the next car to blow up

last night was the first episode i caught, and it was pretty good......

nice job trans am team 09!
I got a kick out of team Chevy stopping all the time for directions!

Glad you all seem to be doing good on the show right now Mike.

Go team 9!
Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 AM
TECH Resident

Ive been watchin and I hope the t/a wins!

i <3 how roadkill causes 60k in damage to the lambo that **** was funny

its awesome how ls1tech is a part of it too!
Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

I guess my wish came true!! ...

TeeHee!!

Haha...finally!
Old 04-04-2007, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

Those mexicans are funny!!! Mike said last night he put a TACH on their car cause they didn't have a speedo, he also fixed their exhaust leak!!! I thought that was pretty COOL, considering they are the competition. Not alot of folks would do that but then again he's representing the midwest hospitality.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my trans seems to get like 10mph if ur revving it and flooring it everywhere.. so i tend not to do that to that extreme
Old 04-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

go team trans am
Old 04-04-2007, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Glad to see you posting on here Mike and Morgan, You all seem really down to earth. I just found this post today and read all 20 pages lol!!

Really enjoy watching you all and Morgan, you are a beautiful young lady.

Love that the T/A is fairing so well thus far. Hey mike...anytime you wanna get some of those Heads and Cams sitting around in your way..just send them to me! hahaha!! God knows I need them!! hahaha
Dave
Old 04-04-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wait, so mike are you on the stock 10 bolt rear?
Old 04-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shinigami2x4
Wait, so mike are you on the stock 10 bolt rear?
Yes I am. I have had to replace it 3 times on my 4th.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

AHh I got the 400th,

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun