General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man if i wasnt all the way down in Florida, i would so be in.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,743 Likes on 1,301 Posts

team trans am sucks....cant even slide a car into a glass wall and then proceeds to blow the tranny or whatever they said happen.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ddnspider
team trans am sucks....cant even slide a car into a glass wall and then proceeds to blow the tranny or whatever they said happen.
The only person that sucks around here is you. They are still in it, which is more that i can say for the rest of the cars that have been eliminated, so they obviously didnt blow their tranny.......jackass......
Old 04-12-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shinigami2x4
The weekend of the 28th, i say we should have a huge cruise down to their, im here in des moines and more then likely be driving by myself if i go. If any one is interested maybe we could set something up to make the trip there a little more fun.

Let me know... I will be flying solo too
Old 04-12-2007, 05:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow dude you have no clue.... you have to understand they are running there cars non stop for a good 8 hours.... So yeah there trans line i am sure was really hot.. And the slide, Mike forgot to take the TCS off plus he explained about how the tires were really sticky..

Hey MIKE ALSOP.... remember keep that TA in tip top shape.. Constantly check the oil level and check the tranny fluid too...... Make sure she is running top notch!
Old 04-12-2007, 06:49 PM
10 Second Club

guess no ones ever heard of the power tour and ive taken my 383 turbocharged TA for plenty of long trips with wide tires and dont seem to have a problem braking the tires loose or having my tranny overheat.....and its got a RCI tranny blanket wrapped around it making it even hotter and add to that the heat from the turbo kit.....AND it has A/C.so give me a break and dont make excuses.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hows this.

Old 04-12-2007, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds to me like he's just jealous he didnt make the show if he applied or that no one is talking about his car. that and he is just trying to start a flame war, so my vote is to just ignore him and he'll go away and realize that not every one is in love with HIS car.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:40 PM
On The Tree

"Man, I wanna be like Mike"
Old 04-12-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Resident

As soon as I saw mike take off I was thinking in my head please tell me he turned off the TCS!!...Once you've been at the track and start to do your burnout only to have the TCS kick in...pretty embarassing...You start remembering quick!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Launching!

I have been told worse..LOL

Its all good!

Mike
Old 04-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Launching!

guess no ones ever heard of the power tour and ive taken my 383 turbocharged TA for plenty of long trips with wide tires and dont seem to have a problem braking the tires loose or having my tranny overheat.....and its got a RCI tranny blanket wrapped around it making it even hotter and add to that the heat from the turbo kit.....AND it has A/C.so give me a break and dont make excuses.
No excuse you are obviously a better driver and your car is better. Hey I never said I was anything sorry you feel that way. I know what I know and what I dont know I dont know. The car is still way cool and I would venture to say I dont have to make any excuses the truth is what it is.

At least you watch the show hell thats cool enough for me.

Mike
Old 04-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2001somws.6
Hows this.

Awesome!

Thanks you rock......lol

Really thanks its cool to see it on the cover..

Mike
Old 04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
10 Second Club

Shinigami2x4....honestly i really dont care,and didnt even know about the show beforehand so im not butthurt.btw your cars color is seabring silver not silver metallic

malsop....good luck.i bet your car is a blast too,just wish you would have beaten the lotus as you had more than enough to do so.i was really excited when i heard that a show actually decided to use a TA but was disappointed a bit when seeing how the car did in the events.hope the rest of the show goes well.no flaming intended.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
wow dude you have no clue.... you have to understand they are running there cars non stop for a good 8 hours.... So yeah there trans line i am sure was really hot.. And the slide, Mike forgot to take the TCS off plus he explained about how the tires were really sticky..

Hey MIKE ALSOP.... remember keep that TA in tip top shape.. Constantly check the oil level and check the tranny fluid too...... Make sure she is running top notch!
Thanks for the advice on the maintaining of the car. Thanks for the support!

We will have a great time here on the 28th.

Mike
Old 04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Launching!

Shinigami2x4....honestly i really dont care,and didnt even know about the show beforehand so im not butthurt.btw your cars color is seabring silver not silver metallic

malsop....good luck.i bet your car is a blast too,just wish you would have beaten the lotus as you had more than enough to do so.i was really excited when i heard that a show actually decided to use a TA but was disappointed a bit when seeing how the car did in the events.hope the rest of the show goes well.no flaming intended.
I know the T/A had them all covered that wasnt the problem. Trust me I thought that was going to be a whole different outcome than what you saw. Hey, still their is still 5 episodes left and we will see what happens. Anytime you like you say what you want no worries here bro!

However, if I do get to Fl or you are anywhere near In. bring your "A" game I am always up for a challenge. I live for it!

Mike
Old 04-12-2007, 10:07 PM
10 Second Club

no problem ill be more than happy to run ya and ill show you the other locals that have some sweet cars.hope the last 5 episodes go great
Old 04-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Launching!

no problem ill be more than happy to run ya and ill show you the other locals that have some sweet cars.hope the last 5 episodes go great
Would love to see all of them.

Keep on!

Mike
Old 04-12-2007, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the information ddnspider, i was unsure of the true color of my car as it was difficult to pull the paint code up, always gave 50 different silvers. I figured no one really cared what i said a few post back - slightly agravated at that time, not at you but what was going on a while back. Anyhow, i do wish i had more money to put into mods, but thats life.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shinigami2x4
Thanks for the information ddnspider, i was unsure of the true color of my car as it was difficult to pull the paint code up, always gave 50 different silvers. I figured no one really cared what i said a few post back - slightly agravated at that time, not at you but what was going on a while back. Anyhow, i do wish i had more money to put into mods, but thats life.
Dont trip my friend the MODS WILL COME!

Just a friendly reminder

Mike

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun