General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JayBirdWs6
just stopped by to say I saw the mag with you guys on it. Thats pretty cool and I read alittle of the article.
Glad you liked it. Thanks
Old 04-22-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That artical was intriging - but most of it i already knew from speaking with you on here..
Old 04-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Can't wait for Tuesday!
Old 04-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DjValy
Can't wait for Tuesday!
Tha car is in INDIANA guess it must go faster. Needs improvement.

Mike
Old 04-22-2007, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm going to be 300 miles from home starting Monday night and I return on Thursday so I probably won't be able to catch the show. I just watched the past episode on Saturday since I missed it last Tuesday. I am stoked about this episode... can't wait to see what this cop thing is all about!

Mike, I think it's bad as hell that you post on here. It just goes to show you how popular this website is! I'd love to meet you and your daughter in person and just shake your hands for representing the F-Body crowd so highly on the show.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Mike - you werent racing were you, as the next episode stated "as team trans am races for the time bonus, they get stopped by the law.....and face elimination". does anyone else know if team charger gets pulled over as well? that and team olds just about know how it feels to fly..
Old 04-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Kalgorn
I'm going to be 300 miles from home starting Monday night and I return on Thursday so I probably won't be able to catch the show. I just watched the past episode on Saturday since I missed it last Tuesday. I am stoked about this episode... can't wait to see what this cop thing is all about!

Mike, I think it's bad as hell that you post on here. It just goes to show you how popular this website is! I'd love to meet you and your daughter in person and just shake your hands for representing the F-Body crowd so highly on the show.
Hey I just enjoy cars always have. I just wanted to share the experience with people that could appreciate it as much as we did. I love the ls motors, they are the next best thing to incredible. Back in the day if you made 1 horse p/ CI you had a badass motor. The ls came outta the box that way stock! All motors were cast and racing engines were aluminum.... These came aluminum outta the box..

I love then
m.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shinigami2x4
Mike - you werent racing were you, as the next episode stated "as team trans am races for the time bonus, they get stopped by the law.....and face elimination". does anyone else know if team charger gets pulled over as well? that and team olds just about know how it feels to fly..
No wasnt racing. I dont know which stop this is It happened 4 times so it could be any of them. When you see it we see it at the same time. I get kinda upset with this guy and I think he is not impressed.

LOL

I wasnt impressed with him either.

I probably was drivin while WHITE!!!

LOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHHAAHAH
Old 04-22-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol as long as you didnt end up in jail..for "DWW" its cool then
Old 04-22-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by malsop
I probably was drivin while WHITE!!!
I cringe everytime DR and Paris try to pull that "DWB" **** or that everyone is " hatin' "... the way they talk and act is just embarassing for them.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Kalgorn
I cringe everytime DR and Paris try to pull that "DWB" **** or that everyone is " hatin' "... the way they talk and act is just embarassing for them.
They see life a whole different way than I do but that doesnt make them wrong or me right. Their view is just not mainstream. They are just young

driving while black is a streetch
Old 04-22-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its just a stereotype put in place since long before our time - For instance, you got a white man and a black man and both look killer suspisous, the black man is more likely to get "taken" down then the white man as people believe they are the reason for crime when reality its everyone
Old 04-23-2007, 09:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well i finally got to watch episode 6 just a sec ago, ROFLMAO at team ford, what a bunch of DumbAsses for running through that wall and whats up with them recording all that ****??? That was gay, they should have brought a faster car
Old 04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think the idea behind this bullrun was to mix all sorts of different performing cars to see how they rank in different situations and for a truck, that F 150 is doing alright
Old 04-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Launching!

Its just a stereotype put in place since long before our time - For instance, you got a white man and a black man and both look killer suspisous, the black man is more likely to get "taken" down then the white man as people believe they are the reason for crime when reality its everyone
You know their are times and places where the driving while black thing probably has some merit. Dirty rice and Paris are too young to know what really went on in the late 60's early 70's I lived in Washington DC it was under marshall law with the national guard walking the streets every night to keep peace between whites and blacks.

TOUGH

MIke
Old 04-23-2007, 01:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the idea behind this bullrun was to mix all sorts of different performing cars to see how they rank in different situations and for a truck, that F 150 is doing alright
That big tank is sure helping em out with fillups, though in the end I am sure the time can kind of be added up and equal the same as everyone elses. What was he saying he could go? 600 miles on a tank? Would explain why he is usually sittin up top, fills up once when everyone else does and everyone has to stop again and he goes by just waving.

Surprised Paris and Rice even talk to eachother, or are even "friends." That episode they were suppose to be gone he just comes out "everyone hates you and likes me, that is how it is, we lost cause of you, blah blah blah."
Old 04-23-2007, 02:52 PM

Mike,

I just saw this thread over on a different site. And I just want to say that I'm rooting for ya!!!! I'm over from www.clubgp.com and just came to wish ya luck!(even though you already know the outcome lol! ) I can't wait for tomorrow night, I've caught every show so far. Although after tomorrow, the next 2 episodes will be a challenge to watch(studying for finals!!!!! ). It's great to see a Pontiac represent! You're not that far away from me either. Maybe I'll head down to Lafayette when classes end and catch an episode with you. I'm bout 2-2.5 hours from you in IL. You also could've been racing against my two friends! They sent in their video and got an OK from the producers, but got rejected at the last minute when they changed their minds and wanted more "hicks and chicks." Oh well, best of luck.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Euro: Check out the link below for information about Mike, Morgan, and a bunch of the teams having a meet and greet in Lafayette, IN.

Bullrun Meet and Greet
Old 04-23-2007, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Check out the Bullrun Countdown!

Bullrun Countdown

Last edited by BOILER_WS6; 04-23-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:00 PM

Hey boilermaker thanks for the info!! Unfortunately I'm doing my brakes this weekend along with studying(what a fun weekend). Thanks tho!

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun