General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Installed SLP Lid..

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just lay it anywhere, usually you go to beginning of hose and take hose off and put it straight on that way
Old 07-12-2007, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fuseone
any one got a pic of where they placed there breather filter at because mine is just laying there and i wanna see where you all put you'rs
In my picture do you see the part where the hose is being held by a black metal loop, its just to the right of the lid where the hose goes into the lid, thats what you need. In your mind minus my black hose that goes into the lid. You would just put the breather filter on that one piece of hose where the clip is. Thats where it needs to be. I had a Whisper lid before, and I bought the clip off of SLP online becasue the whisper didnt have the set up like the slp did. here is the link to the part.

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...03&BIG=11003-1
and get some of these too.

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...04&BIG=11004-1

you should be set to go after this.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Smokin00WS6

Here is a pic of mine. 2000 LS1. I would be very carefull about what you do. You should have been able to salvage the part that you took off the stock set up that goes into that hole. If you dont have it get a breather filter for you hose, and get that hole plugged.

Check out your other post about the clamps for the LM also.
You have tons more slack in your wire than I. id have to yank that mother ****** to get it to go in that hole. i even tried re-routing it.