General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

low point

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 01:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 11-21-2007, 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After mamba it just went downhill... IBTL
Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
well, i figured i would just show you how imature and unintellectual i am. BlackMamba sent me a message with the subject "i surrender"... so thinking maybe he was going to say sorry for being such a *****, i instead open it up to see two pictures. one i didn't post because it was pretty bad man (holding his piece). but i figured this is the one he took of himself after this convo?

sorry mods, but maybe this will indicate the type of person he is?
OMG! That is disguisting. I never sent you that image, and by the way, you forgot to get rid of the 2nd set of quotes there buddy... This falsifies your original claim...
Old 11-21-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/787419-out-babes-whip.html

If you take a gander through that thread you can see Mamba isn't someone that should be criticizing grammar. It's a good read - our fellow 'techers have approximated his age to be 15-17.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 87formy
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=787419

If you take a gander through that thread you can see Mamba isn't someone that should be criticizing grammar. It's a good read - our fellow 'techers have approximated his age to be 15-17.
Lol. I guess you wouldn't know what it's like to come home from the bar drunk. I guess that disproves your "approximate" age theory...
Old 11-21-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a feeling you're referring to your thread from this morning, where you claimed you came home drunk. I posted a thread from a couple of months ago where you claimed to have beat a viper by 4.5 car lengths. I took another glance through it and found a post towards the end I missed. It read:

"You'll have to excuse The black Mamba, he is a mentally retarded 9yr old with no car. Strangely enough though, he is smart enough to use a keyboard "
Old 11-21-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

mamba, if a mod cares to step in and check my mail to verify im fully ok with it. why would i lie about it? i'm not trying to make things up to make you look bad, you do a good enough job yourself. you continue to try and make others look bad, but yet EVERYONE points you out. your a ******* tool. we all know it. sorry.

on another note mamba, how the hell did you know to search for such a picture? or did you already have them saved to your computer folders?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Addict

haha, forget about the nifty little gadget called a digital camera mamba?... really man, your pathetic... heres a picture of my inbox with his letter

i can take a better pic if need be?

Old 11-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy googly moogly! I'm closing this one and moving it to the dump in a little while afterwards. Play nice kids or you'll get sent to your room on timeout ( you know who you are in this thread , no need to repeat it. Chill!

Secondly , in answer to the original posters question , I personally think it will largely depend if the Firebird ever sees new production or not. Will it ever see huge profit in resale? Probably in 35-50 years if it's a super low mileage car in the #1 category. Don't plan on retiring of the resale of this car. However , do bear in mind it's an awfully fun toy to tinker with in go fast parts , a lot of 'em you can easily install yourself in just a few hours on the weekend. Thrash on the beastie a bit on open stretches,LS1 F-bodies sure can bring a huge grin when you punch' em. In other words , ENJOY IT!