General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

WRECKED CAMARO!!! Step into my life!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow..all I have to say. I'm just trying to figure out why you didn't release it..and ******* fast! Because thats what I would have done. As far as the gf goes...you might want to sell her with the car
Old 12-08-2007, 09:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The "Driver is responsible" period.

If you "owed" 7600 on the car, the lien holder would have an agreement with you that the car be fully insured.

Fix it or keep? That is up to you, but, if you are done venting and whinning Get over it!

Glad you two are OK.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The driver didn't have insurance, but pulling the E-Brake at 80 or whatever has to be horrifically idiotic, while technically it is "Driver Responsibility" by default.

It wasn't the best idea to take a skittish girl on a fast drive without insurance, but who could have predicted it
Old 12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First, the advice:

If you owe money on the car, there's no way for you to sell it and get money out of it UNLESS you sell it for more than you owe. So selling it for $4500 isn't putting any money in your pocket.

Your only real options,
1. fix the car out of your (or her) pocket.
2. Let the car default and get another car out of your (or her) pocket, then decide whether or not you want to pay the inevitable remaining balance on what you owed on the wreck.

Now on to the criticism:

It used to be quite a hobby of mine to scare the living crap out of chicks with my car. Back in my younger days, it was just fun as hell to do. I did have one from time to time actually grab onto the e-brake, but NEVER ever had one pull it. Hell, I used to do that a lot myself as a way to scare them. Ruined a whole lot of tires that way too. And to others in this thread, I've never had a problem locking up my rear tires with my e-brake, even at highway speeds.

So, if this chick seriously is a keeper to you, then you need to seriously educate her as well. Sure, everyone does dumb **** from time to time, but not everyone does **** THAT dumb, at any time in their lives. Frankly, and I'm just being honest with you here, it seems like you need some serious education yourself. Just being serious here.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Powder96SS
If my gf did that and i was in a room with her and 2 werewolves and had a gun with only 2 silverbullets i'd shoot her....twice.
LMAO!!! That was hilarious. and so true
Old 12-14-2007, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

well i would say get the car fixed. but if that was me id make her pay at least some of the bill for doing somthing like that. but you should have known that with taking it out with no insurense that somthing like that would happen. when the worst can happen it mostly does lol
Old 12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
TJ
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a waste of my life.
i got some good laughs, but where are are pics of the car, AND the girl?
id get rid of the one that looks like a train wreck and go from there.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:57 AM
TECH Regular

Pics Or Ban Of The Chick And The Car Lol
Old 12-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Laffs;8231626] Make her pay, mushroom stamp her sister, then peace. QUOTE]

hhahahahahahahaha funniest **** ever