General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

WRECKED CAMARO!!! Step into my life!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedLS
Yeah I know im a dumbass, no denying, but sure everyone who posted up is not perfect! I have definatly learned a life lesson, and im not scared to get a lot of **** for what I did, but when yall start calling out my girl, dont expect me to let it roll off! If you would have the ***** to call my gf a bitch in front of me, you better be ready to eat your ****** teeth! I know shes stupid, OOOooo ****** well, best piece ive ever had, and just because im 20 doesent mean i just lost my virginity like you were at that age! Ill try an get some pics up later, but on another note I did like "rig the e-brake handle to the passenger ejecto-seato!"
well all in all, you learned your life lesson.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Teching In

well thats me in my sig, and id love to see him make me eat my teeth. i cant stand keyboard thugs. dollars to doughnuts hes 160 and 5'9" lmao. im 250 and 6'3" and u dont see me talkin **** to people like that for an opinion i asked for. skinny e-thugs man i swear. i think u should lock this thread anyway, just because its drawn out too long with no pics.......
also i like how he says i know shes dumb but best piece i ever had. lol. if its a piece of *** that's keeping her around, well he might as well have been paying for high dollar hookers. because that piece of *** just cost him thousands!!!! i hope its the best lmao. theres no reason for two drivers. i have never grabbed an ebrake or the wheel as a passenger. ever. i dont jeopardize lives either by driving stupid.

Last edited by reese's93Z; 12-04-2007 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think some of you need to learn to watch ur mouths, I am still with the girl and i plan to be for a little longer! Remember your talkin to a real live person, not just a screen name, show a little Respect! Anyways if I sell it to the body shop im gonna be at a considerable loss with nothing to show for it! I think i just gonna dish out the cash, fix it and break even!
well it sounds like no brainer, why would you want to be in the whole several thousand, the finace company will come after the remainder
Old 12-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Teching In

**** on all her clothes and tell her you "Thought" that they were going to spontainiously combust
Old 12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
On The Tree

Judging by the actions, age and how you carry yourself online, I'm assuming she is like 16-17yrs old, stupid, and much like most girls in that age. Is the car even in your name at 20yrs? Cosigned?

Still no pics, a quote from ONE shop who wants your car anyhow.....yeah. This sounds like a real educated combo that is basically a post looking for sympathy gone wrong. You sound like you've NO clue on how to handle the situation nor to handle your life's priorities nor money. I sure as **** won't want to just 'eat' 3k. That coming from your parents pockets?

E-thugging too?

Please....
Old 12-04-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

she couldn't pull the e-brake if she was dead- just sayin' jk
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Staging Lane

Alright dude, no comment on the reasons why this happened. It happened so let's move on!

I'd sell it to the body shop because selling a rebuilt titled car is very hard to do, especially if you are a regular guy and not a body shop.

Take the $4,500 and use as little of it as possible to buy a decent beater cash money, get state minimum liability and then put the rest of what's left into an interest bearing account. I recommend ING Direct which offers 4.20% APY which is higher than a lot of CDs and the $ is available for withdrawal at any time without penalty. Let this money earn some interest for you (down pymnt for new F-body) and pay off the car loan as fast as you can.

As soon as you are out of debt, you can qualify for a better auto loan and you will have a decent down payment ready and a 2nd car too.

Just my .02
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just have to say one thing of this thread. You sir are an idiot and your girl is even more of one..

Dumb And Dumber 3- Death of a Fbody
Old 12-04-2007, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

that sucks dude sorry to hear atleast no one got hurt
Old 12-04-2007, 03:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahaha, this guy really got E-**** kicked
Old 12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Laffs
Make her pay, mushroom stamp her sister, then peace.

Seriously, tell her to foot part of the bill based on her actions, if she refuses, well then decide if you really want to be with someone who won't take responsibility for their actions. Then thank god it wasn't worse. Then consider parting it out on here, I'm sure you could reco-op your losses at least in part that way.
Obviously i've fallen off the some of the lingo,what the **** does mushroom stamp mean? LMFAO!!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

my '96 Z28 and '00 V6 Camaro would never do that with the e-brake. Like if i pulled it it really didn't do anything like lock 'em up. weird...
Old 12-04-2007, 05:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sell fbody, and get an old car with a huge trunk and make her ride back there.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Addict

Exactly, she thought we were going to hit the cars in front of us, she was scared, and it happened real fast! Its still my fault though! I have never driven like that with her, I thought ide show her some real power, she drives a ford focus and thinks its fast as ****, nope, wrong move, that will never happen again! Oh well, **** happens for a reason right!
This is how I know your gf is a moron:

1. She thinks a Focus is fast

2. She does not understand the repercussion of pulling the e-brake at 80mph (you could have both been dead or in a HUGE lawsuit), and not being the driver means YOU DON'T OPERATE THE CAR IN ANY MANNER

This is how I know you're not too bright yourself:

1. You think you can impress a woman by driving like an ******* without insurance

2. You list spark plugs as a modification in your signature
Old 12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,728 Likes on 1,239 Posts

Originally Posted by keliente
This is how I know you're not too bright yourself:

HA! Now THAT was funny.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by keliente
And Bosch +4's at that! So...

3. Evidently you can't read or use the search button that well, because everyone knows what the best plugs are for the LS1, and anything Bosch is a no-no.

I happen to work in the parts business, and Bosch spark plugs are the biggest pieces of crap/rip off you can buy. (unless you drive a krautwagen) The only reason that all the parts guys say they're so great and try to sell you is that they have an incentive ($$$) to do so...

NGK (or AC) for me please...
Old 12-05-2007, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

I highly recommend selling to the dealership. See if you can haggle more coin out if it, then cut your losses. Also, explain to your GF that when you're driving... you're driving. It is possible that you were driving like an asshat and she was already on the edge, but it is still upon her to keep her hands away from the parking brake.

Good luck.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by fccs
If I had a gf like that id seriously dump her...literally on the interstate while moving
Ive seriously done that before for touching my stereo. the 3rd time she did it she was out of there (I go by the 3rd strike system). Better even she left her phone in the car which I threw out the window about 2 miles later. She walked her *** home. Gotta love first dates.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sensi
Ive seriously done that before for touching my stereo. the 3rd time she did it she was out of there (I go by the 3rd strike system). Better even she left her phone in the car which I threw out the window about 2 miles later. She walked her *** home. Gotta love first dates.
Wow, that seems a bit harsh for touching the stereo, making her walk home! Ha, funny nonetheless
Old 12-05-2007, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

Go fast, pull on E-brake, long story short, wrecked car.

So how did pulling on the brakes cause this crash?
Top fuel cars use this type of braking system (rear wheels) without crashing. Have ever you seen their rotors at the top end? White hot.

Seems like there may be more hidden inside the yada yada yada part of this story.