General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

WRECKED CAMARO!!! Step into my life!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I know im a dumbass, no denying, but sure everyone who posted up is not perfect! I have definatly learned a life lesson, and im not scared to get a lot of **** for what I did, but when yall start calling out my girl, dont expect me to let it roll off! If you would have the ***** to call my gf a bitch in front of me, you better be ready to eat your ****** teeth! I know shes stupid, OOOooo ****** well, best piece ive ever had, and just because im 20 doesent mean i just lost my virginity like you were at that age! Ill try an get some pics up later, but on another note I did like "rig the e-brake handle to the passenger ejecto-seato!"
Old 12-03-2007, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RE AND CHERYL
By the way...How fast were you going when she yanked the E brake (no lies)

Seriously passed two cars, ran up fast on a car in front of me, and then ya know, I got into it at 60m.p.h. so gotta be in the 85-95 range.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RedLS
Seriously passed two cars, ran up fast on a car in front of me, and then ya know, I got into it at 60m.p.h. so gotta be in the 85-95 range.
So she threw the E brake at 60 (because she was certian you were going to hit the other car) while you were trying to slow down??? If so, now I'm starting to see some justification for what she did. My wife would have done that if she had thought of it.

Then agian....I don't drive like that with my wife in the car.

Re'
Old 12-03-2007, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RE AND CHERYL
So she threw the E brake at 60 (because she was certian you were going to hit the other car) while you were trying to slow down??? If so, now I'm starting to see some justification for what she did. My wife would have done that if she had thought of it.

Then agian....I don't drive like that with my wife in the car.

Exactly, she thought we were going to hit the cars in front of us, she was scared, and it happened real fast! Its still my fault though! I have never driven like that with her, I thought ide show her some real power, she drives a ford focus and thinks its fast as ****, nope, wrong move, that will never happen again! Oh well, **** happens for a reason right!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dont know bro, I have asked this question to everyone I know and nobody I know would have pulled the ebrake, no matter what. Common sense everyone tells me. You dont lock up the back brakes at 60mph for any reason.

None the less, why dont you fix it yourself. Or do as much as you can.

Rest assured, had you done something like this in her car, I bet you would be paying for it, and set to the curb. You can say it all you want, but until you have been with her 10 years, she is still just another girl. And if shes that stupid and you are half way intellegent you will tire of her in a hurry. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Great peice of ***, but dumb as a brick doesnt last long.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:13 PM
NKAWTG...N

Yeah I know im a dumbass, no denying, but sure everyone who posted up is not perfect! I have definatly learned a life lesson, and im not scared to get a lot of **** for what I did, but when yall start calling out my girl, dont expect me to let it roll off! If you would have the ***** to call my gf a bitch in front of me, you better be ready to eat your ****** teeth! I know shes stupid, OOOooo ****** well, best piece ive ever had, and just because im 20 doesent mean i just lost my virginity like you were at that age! Ill try an get some pics up later, but on another note I did like "rig the e-brake handle to the passenger ejecto-seato!"
Please no more keyboard warrior-ing and making threats. Thanks. If you want me to close the thread, I can.

Lets try to salvage this and get back to the original topic...which I actually can't remember. But whatever it is, lets get back to it. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^^^

LOL. I actually can't remember what the original question was.

Re'
Old 12-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Launching!

To answer the original question... Sell the car to the body shop for 4500. Better yet try to get them to go a bit higher. I have had cars that were wrecked and fixed, they are never the same again man. The body will never line up right unless you pay serious money. Sell it so it won't be your problem anymore and go get another one.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by nickls1
To answer the original question... Sell the car to the body shop for 4500. Better yet try to get them to go a bit higher. I have had cars that were wrecked and fixed, they are never the same again man. The body will never line up right unless you pay serious money. Sell it so it won't be your problem anymore and go get another one.
like mentioned before, he can't even sell the car to the body shop unless he has the balance of the money owing on the loan. Otherwise the body shop will not be able to get the title. This is where his dumb-**** gf steps up to pay the balance and then he can sell it to the body shop!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Teching In

whos gonna eat thier teeth ???? u want opinions u got em. dont act hard with a keyboard. id love to see your reaction when u meet everyone youre talkin **** to. lmao.

show pics of damage. assess from there
Old 12-04-2007, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let it ride dude - its just a car and f - bodies are cheap!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

hahah actually i have locked up the rears via e-brake once when this kid was ******* with me on the highway. he was pissed because i didn't let him in the fast lane from the shoulder. he cut across the grass on the nj parkway and expected me to oblidge and let him in the fast lane and he had a punk attitude so i didn't. he pulled up next to me and said **** you and gave me the finger. so i proceded to screw around with him . . . long story short he's right on my *** and i'm starin at him through my rearview mirror, he's waving his fingers saying bring it so i did haha. i scared him a lil with some brakes and alotta smoke in his face. he backed off after that haha. ah new jersey how i miss you. i love new jersey driving haha
Old 12-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Teching In

My friend's girlfried wrecked his Benz while under the influence of alochol (and underage) while texting on her phone (me she was texting) and the car was totalled. YOU BETTER BELIEVE he made her *** pay for EVERYTHING.

I've always been afraid of girls behind the wheel, but now I have to worry about girls as passengers too?

...I'm never getting married.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:25 AM
TECH Regular

I think this tool need's to be banned !!!! You sure ATE your teeth there buddy.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

is there really still no pics?
Old 12-04-2007, 03:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

RedLS, use periods man, not !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CranMaro99
RedLS, use periods man, not !!!!!!!!!!!!
why would he do that, when he can just keep runnin it on, and on, and on, and never really end it, or actually say anything, cause periods are THA DEVIL,
Old 12-04-2007, 06:45 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,685 Likes on 1,207 Posts

I agree with what StoleIt posted above.

If we see any more threats or posts like this, the thread will be shut down.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:30 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah I know im a dumbass, no denying, but sure everyone who posted up is not perfect! I have definatly learned a life lesson
I give you a lot of credit for saying this. And for what it's worth I don't think you're a dumbass. You made a stupid mistake but when you can admit you F-d up and learn from the mistake then it shows you're not a dumbass IMO. The real dumbass is someone who makes the same mistakes over and over and over.

but when yall start calling out my girl, dont expect me to let it roll off! If you would have the ***** to call my gf a bitch in front of me, you better be ready to eat your ****** teeth!
Don't be an E-thug. You both made a mistake and in the end the only thing that got hurt was some property and a little pride. Someone could have been seriously hurt or killed so it could have been a whole lot worse.

I know shes stupid, OOOooo ****** well, best piece ive ever had, and just because im 20 doesent mean i just lost my virginity like you were at that age!
Why do people think losing virginity at 20 is a bad thing? I guarantee you that most of these guys when and if they have a 16 year old daughter will WISH she stays a virgin until at least 20. And I guarantee the guys who got thier HS girlfriend pregnant or got a STD WISH they had remained virgins a little longer.

Ill try an get some pics up later, but on another note I did like "rig the e-brake handle to the passenger ejecto-seato!"
I have to admit that this made me laugh. I can picture someone pulling the break and having the door fly off while the seat ejects like in 2 gay 2 stupid (as I like to call the movie)
Old 12-04-2007, 07:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by StoleIt
Please no more keyboard warrior-ing and making threats. Thanks. If you want me to close the thread, I can.

Lets try to salvage this and get back to the original topic...which I actually can't remember. But whatever it is, lets get back to it. Thanks.
Ya here that!?

Sorry man... girls get scared easy. Oh well life throws hard times at every.. except you kinda threw one at yourself... You will get past it. May not come out very good but it's just another bump in the road. Go right on over it.