General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

The Lug from Hell!!!! And its a Stock one too!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cross
My I skipped over your post to me let me deal with that.

So because a Tire Shop (I know the atten to Detail with you is hard, maybe we should draw a picture with Crayons for you or MS Paint... will that help you?) destroys a Lug and I have to find a way to get around it I have a mullet.
(I know this was hard for you since you have a hard time reading. I have some Midal to help with those headaches. Try slowing down and reading while comprehending and you should understand how the lug got damaged as it was in the pics. Remember Deep Breaths and take your time.)

How about this, your to stupid to read an comprehend, obviously if this is true your too stupid to use the Internet or work on your cars that have the wrong dates (Intentionally you claim because your just cool like Joe Camel I guess) and your going to run your mouth to someone for what reason? Oh that's right you were not thinking, I am sorry I forgot.

However lets see some of the fun you have done over time here:
--You start an E-Dick Contest over a thread that you have no way of contributing to (See your next action below) and so you make a remark trying to boost your ego and then use some baseless excuse for how you do not have an online Persona that is all you seem to care about and why you would not tell others the truth... So basically you have no Integrity (Since I am sure I used to many words for you to understand)
--You have to ask members which O2 Sensors to use with your car, here is the KING of modding everyone. he needs help picking an O2 Sensor. Then he gets upset everyone is laughing at his stupidity for having to ask lol.
--Next you do not even get proof of an item you CLAIM to have given someone out of state... and then come on the Internet to cry about it when paypal blows up in your face.... Yeah here's the jewel of intelligence we have come to know.

Should I keep going for your jewels of Wisdom? How about the one where your belt squeaks with the AC Compressor on or off and you can not figure out why you think its belt brand... WOW There's a rocket scientist folks!
Who wants to be first in line to let this genius work on their cars? Maybe he can borrow this mullet I supposedly have *Shrugs*

Did you solve your Problem with the O2 Sensor on your own? But you made a post that you were ignored in... hmm... Should I connect the dots further for you?

SO what does a LIttle JB Weld on the Key to fill the Spaces further and trying to make a locking agent to hold the key long enough to break the lug loose have to do with the picture of the wheel you posted that the Tire Shop tore up? Oh thats right, Nothing... Hmm must be that thinking process again I am working to fast for you aren't I.

i got a kick out of this post.... hopefully the e-dick contest can stop
Old 07-13-2008, 08:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss
Holy ****, thats a drug to help with PMS dumbass http://www.midol.com/
The main ingredient in Midol is Ibuprofen. Same as most headache relievers.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why does a man need to take it in bitch form?

pssst. I think he is trying to tell you something

This is a fun thread.

anyways, on a serious note:

We've all had to invent new ways to solve a problem, I can see the JB weld idea could possibly work, it didn't, so he thought of a new one. No need to bash someones idea.

Last edited by BlackDuk98; 07-13-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:30 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlackDuk98
pssst. I think he is trying to tell you something

This is a fun thread.
lol, thick skull > troller
Old 07-13-2008, 10:34 PM
12 Second Club

Too easy, anyone else?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:33 AM
12 Second Club

Its ok guys everything including logic goes over his head. He can not even stop him self from double posting, how is he going to get what I said even with someone holding his hand.

Oh and those were the first ones I found I did not even have to go 10 deep hints why I said let me take a further look. Should I have? Come on now, I know you feel stupid but you don't have to act it.

Since you thought it was going to do something to quote me I figured I would have some fun with you, how do you like my quote?

If you ever want to play again 9000th let me know. Until then its Cross 1 9000th -1 (Sorry but the stupidity of quoting your own post and not getting the Midol pun is just too funny. I will keep MSPaint around to make sure its easier for you to understand next time.)
Old 07-17-2008, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

Holy ****, thats a drug to help with PMS dumbass http://www.midol.com/
im glad you managed to fit your own "Owned" sign in the post that you owned yourself on dumbass.

Originally Posted by Funkster
The main ingredient in Midol is Ibuprofen. Same as most headache relievers.
maybe 9000th01ss will have a eureka moment now.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and the saga continues.......
Old 07-17-2008, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

wow someone's having a sandy vagina. arguing over a car, turns to straight personal attacks.

what a piece of sh@t.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:25 PM
12 Second Club

Its ok this guy has to attack my wife and when we moved to Oregon to be with her family.

What has continued is his lack of intelligence because he believes taking things out of context and reposting them is alright. He feels is he tried hard enough to dis-cue the facts he can get what he wants.

So lets play it out.

I bought a new rim because the tire shop said they could not get it off and wanted to stop. Being a stock rim and getting another from a friend for basically free I just wanted it off the hub so I let them continue.
So whats your point?

Should I type bigger since your obviously getting upset?

As for my wife's past and some tough times we went through this is where I will call you shallow and useless. I looked up your last threads made here and used that. You went all over the net to find something on me. And then you made it personal.

Frankly you calling my wife fat when the horrors you date scare me:

hows that for a shot buddy? With mine I love my wife and we have been through some rough times. We even moved out of Arizona to Oregon so she could be with her family and it was hell on me.

We even lived with her parents because our house here had not sold. We ended up coming back to it. So as for renting someone else's house, sorry buddy but unlike your redneck trailer *** I do own my own house. I am sorry your still paying for that double wide but I am sure you like being close to ma and pa.

As you can see taking cheap shots is easy isn't it pal? I will tell you once and only once. If you can not do it on your own merits alone then don't play. You made yourself look like an idiot and then you want to cry about it waah waah wahh.
Attacking my wife? Truing to use a personal post on another forum from a long time ago to prove what? That your shallow and without personal integrity? You really got that upset on someone calling out your stupidity?

As for others laughing at you, you were too stupid to see that just like the midol comment.

And as for the post on MX6.com about Car-Insain. Your right I was a little harsh on him for being a jack ***. He made a comment and I got myself a temp ban for being an *** to someone with mods for friends. *Shrugs* If that is the best you have and you have all these excuses for your actions... yet you just took a nose dive off anyone thinking you were respectable... yeah I would say you rank right there next to trailer trash *Shrugs*.

Car Insain got told he was an idiot who had no room to talk when he had to pay other people to put in a v6 motor that he no longer wants to tell people how to swap in... if you did not do it how can you tell others... which leads to how can you ask others to stop asking you for information you do not have... I know to much for you.

So buddy at the end of the day I am still sitting here but now shaking my head. I now know you can not only take what you dish out you called my 113lb 5 foot wife fat and said the hood on my camaro is somehow off alignment.... ok. And then posted up her past where I talked with people I trust in an effort to do who knows what.

I know your narrow minded but jesus.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Runamuck
wow someone's having a sandy vagina. arguing over a car, turns to straight personal attacks.

what a piece of sh@t.
yea no kidding... it went from bickering to straight up being rude. as much as the two were fighting, i can understand defending yourself and trying to leave with a little bit of pride, but i think 9000th01ss crossed the line talking about a mans personal life, and his wife like that. some things you just shouldnt do... we really dont need that on here, except when talking about scammers from the classifieds, then its fair game .

i vote for a since its gotten a bit out of hand...

Last edited by 406malibu; 07-17-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

**** i need to go get some midol.....9000th01ss' posts are givin me a migrane....
Old 07-17-2008, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I vote for the guy to delete his own thread, and remove his sig with my name in it.
I didn't attack him, all I did was repost something from another site. Copy and paste, and I did question two things. Simple solution to this problem.
1) i dont think he has the ability to delete his thread since he isnt a mod.
2) you did attack him, his wife, and his financial situation
3) he can have any sig he wants, in fact, you could have a sig with one of his remarks if you find it funny. I just think you handled the situation completely wrong (not that he is innocent, but i dont think his posts were any where near as hateful/childish), but then again what does it matter what i think, im not a mod lol.

either way, hope this gets resolved, if not it'll make an interesting read lol.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

I didn't attack him, all I did was repost something from another site. Copy and paste, and I did question two things.

whether you copy and paste or not, does not subtract the fact that you searched out information, to use to attack him on a forum dedicated to TECH help. This isn't the off topic. If you don't have anything helpful to say.

do us all a favor and GTFO.

Try and keep from the needless personal attacks on family.
we have an extra page full of your bullsh!t, and it hasn't gotten the bolt off.
so quit while your ahead.

not that it matters, i feel a lock coming on anyway.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
12 Second Club

LOl Buddy the difference between you and me is maturity. I gave you crap for not paying atten, making assumptions and being an ***. You attacked my wife after searching the internet over. Unlike you I will not hide from anything. You took the time to post things out of context and then make comments. Obviously it is back firing on you yet again... I am sure you can not figure out why. (How much time did you spend looking into me? I did a search provided by this forum you must have spent hours... seems like I hit a note with that comment about online persona.)

You got upset I called you on being an idiot and then you made a fool of yourself and on top of it decided to make a sig with my name in it and me having a mullet... only it back fired on you.

You feel that wheel getting messed up at the tire shop falls on me, I feel you having to go to other forums (when I just posted your latest exploits here on LS1 tech) and then call my wife "Fat and a Bitch" Yeah buddy. Your the model of stupidity who gets upset at his own actions and tried to put them on someone else.

When you made your sig I said fine you want to play like a child I will too, so I made one. Suddenly you remove yours because your butt hurt I did one and you do this.

So tell me where is your integrity now? I post your actions here you try to pull in my family when you have the wrong info, then you say things about my wife being fat when you buddy are the model of having someone who looks like what? Exactly, your palm and 5 fingers.

I love my wife and we have made it through some rough times, you obviously think of no one but yourself so you are worthless to a significant other. You could not make sacrifices in your life.

Some how you feel this is all warranted. Well then that's fine but as you can see people here just think your a shallow, worthless human being.

And at the end of the day I think we know what a Mod is going to say since it was deleted once and then reposted.

Last edited by Cross; 07-17-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:32 PM
12 Second Club

Maybe it was, since you cannot find any **** about me on the internet. Wow ya got me on two. An O2 sensor and a PayPal dispute. Compare that to the wife and housing/parent/etc situation. **** none of thats even in my life, let alone in another PUBLIC internet forum.
And yea the wifes not a fat pig, but think of the hood, it's thin steel.
Buddy what your missing is I did something easy, I am not going to waste the time you did to find petty things esp about your family to use.

Suddenly you claim I have money problems? How (What proof)? You did not read what I said obviously. We were selling our house, we actually had a solid offer and were thinking about taking it and finding something new. We choose not too.

As for a public forum yes among those I trusted there we spoke. Many of us on that forum have because we have been around some time and trust eachother. We have talked about break ups, divorce and many others. Somehow you still think you got me for something with that when all you did was prove you were an immature jack ***
Old 07-17-2008, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Runamuck
whether you copy and paste or not, does not subtract the fact that you searched out information, to use to attack him on a forum dedicated to TECH help. This isn't the off topic. If you don't have anything helpful to say.

do us all a favor and GTFO.

Try and keep from the needless personal attacks on family.
we have an extra page full of your bullsh!t, and it hasn't gotten the bolt off.
so quit while your ahead.

not that it matters, i feel a lock coming on anyway.

x2 this is a tech site
Old 07-17-2008, 02:49 PM
12 Second Club

Unfortunately the Mods already know about it because of friends here telling them. Esp someone spec who I was talking to on the phone.

SO I think the damage is done and its time to see what happens. I have been saving the post though *Shrugs*

I am glad you deleted yours but I am not going to run and hide from the mods. I saved the thread when I was told it should be reported. I have everything from your post about what to do now back.

Should it mean we both get in trouble then I will stand up and take said punishment.

Thank you for removing the personal attacks on my family and wife. I hope it was for the right reasons....

Last edited by Cross; 07-17-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:51 PM
On The Tree

just turn the bike around now, its obvious your back peddling.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^ You are the one that F'd it up in the first place 9000th, so STFU and . To the OP I'm glad you arrived at a solution to fix your problem.