Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP Powerflo??

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 02:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hawiianpwr
COXTA, I like your old setup better!
I sounds better at idle on camera but trust me, once driving it and above 2k rpm it sounded like an old farm truck with glass packs haha! With the stalled auto it sounds much better now but yes I will agree, it sounded better at idle with the old setup
Old 10-16-2010, 06:12 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I have qtp's, kooks offroad ypipe, and the powerflo and it sounds great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRVsD8XXkI
Old 10-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Launching!

Sounds Good! Where did you get the lift? Whats it cost and did you put it in yourself?
Old 10-16-2010, 02:25 PM
TECH Addict

What are the openings on the 2 mufflers near the tips? Are they 2.5 or 3"?? Is this a whole 3" system or does it convert to 2.5" after the axle? What bullet comes with it, is it the Lm1 or Lm2? This is a exhaust system that im looking at, but not sure on just yet.

Anyone ever ran it without the bullet muffler in the i-pipe? Or a different bullet in there like the borla xr1?
Old 10-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Badguy7
What are the openings on the 2 mufflers near the tips? Are they 2.5 or 3"?? Is this a whole 3" system or does it convert to 2.5" after the axle? What bullet comes with it, is it the Lm1 or Lm2? This is a exhaust system that im looking at, but not sure on just yet.

Anyone ever ran it without the bullet muffler in the i-pipe? Or a different bullet in there like the borla xr1?
The rear mufflers are 2.5 and it comes with a lm2 resonator. I changed mine out to the shotgun resonator for a little more throaty sound. this is by far my favorite cb.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blownws6_nc
The rear mufflers are 2.5 and it comes with a lm2 resonator. I changed mine out to the shotgun resonator for a little more throaty sound. this is by far my favorite cb.
Thanks for the info, appreciate it. Now i know if i go with this one, my tip/90% bend pipe will fit good and no expanding needed.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:21 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by hawiianpwr
Sounds Good! Where did you get the lift? Whats it cost and did you put it in yourself?
Thanks for the compliment. The lift was roughly $2000 and I got it from GregSmithEquipment.com. I had help from a buddy on here who came over and helped me assemble it. He also helped me loft that side of the garage.

Originally Posted by Badguy7

It is 2.5" after the axle. So you go from the 3" intermediate to two 2.5" into the bullet mufflers then out the tips.

I bought mine from a guy on here, and he gave me both of the intermediate pipe resignators. I'm not sure which one is which, but I currently have the one that has the baffles around the outside, I guess it's like a glasspack. I'm not sure I'd want it any louder to be honest.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Thanks for the compliment. The lift was roughly $2000 and I got it from GregSmithEquipment.com. I had help from a buddy on here who came over and helped me assemble it. He also helped me loft that side of the garage.

It is 2.5" after the axle. So you go from the 3" intermediate to two 2.5" into the bullet mufflers then out the tips.

I bought mine from a guy on here, and he gave me both of the intermediate pipe resignators. I'm not sure which one is which, but I currently have the one that has the baffles around the outside, I guess it's like a glasspack. I'm not sure I'd want it any louder to be honest.
That was me Brian, You have the lm2 on it now, I remember you telling me . I should have keep that system lol. all I did was end up buying another powerflo after I installed the magnaflow quad tip. anyway your car looks good man, how have you been?
Old 11-09-2010, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

I like this CB a lot. But since I'll mostly running with cats. I going only run with the
2 rear mufflers only. I want alittle rasp. I had a Borla for 10 years or more and I'm used to
that.

P.S. Nice car Bri.

Quick Reply: SLP Powerflo??