Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tsp true duals with Sweet Thunders too loud for neighbors! What now?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 02:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
How bout I take my giant fist and beat your ******* face in. I bet I could do a lot more damage with my fist than you could with a tack hammer ******.

If you think it's ok to sacrafice your wow happiness just to be curtious of your neighbor, then do yourself and eveyone else a favor and turn in your man card and cut off your ******* dick because you my friend are emasculated.
Holy **** man...

Did someone load your cereal with beer ***** or what?
Old 12-22-2011, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soooooo... This thread has been alive for a couple months now.. Any decisions for the op?
Old 12-22-2011, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by justin hover
Soooooo... This thread has been alive for a couple months now.. Any decisions for the op?

Not after I suggsted being courteous to your neighbors was a good idea....jesus that got out of control.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

How bout I take my giant fist and beat your ******* face in. I bet I could do a lot more damage with my fist than you could with a tack hammer ******.

If you think it's ok to sacrafice your wow happiness just to be curtious of your neighbor, then do yourself and eveyone else a favor and turn in your man card and cut off your ******* dick because you my friend are emasculated.
The reason your fist looks giant is prob. because it is holding your tiny "man card". I suspect this because anyone that needs a card to varify his manhood is missing it LMAO!

Nobody said give up your "WOW" happiness. I have two z's and love LM 1, but I also have a tiny baby that crys when he is woke up by a loud *** car. What a man that would make you huh!

O.P. do what you can to get along with your neighbors but def. keep your car the way you want it or you can be an ******** but if you choose the later keep a fire extinguisher close to you car.LOL
Old 12-23-2011, 04:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

U mad?
Do it. You wont.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have true duals with dynomax bullets on my lt1. My neighbor always complains that I wake his kid, but he drives a Mustang GT, so **** em.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I live in an apartment complex with the TSP true duals and i get no complaints. When i start it i let it idle for about 10 minutes too.

I think its all about how you drive it. I pretty much idle in and out of the complex, if i had it anywhere above 2K rpms im sure my neighbors would bitch
Old 12-28-2011, 07:45 AM
Launching!

I've pretty much decided on the two chamber setup...it'll be a while before i switch though. I've got suspension work and a rear end to swap before I have time and money for the exhaust again

Quick Reply: Tsp true duals with Sweet Thunders too loud for neighbors! What now?