Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who makes the best f-body 2 step?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 05:06 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Nitrous timing retard

Assuming I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes.

You can have your calibration optimised for no nitrous. Then you wire in the LNC-2000 so that when the nitrous is active, the timing retard is active. You then set the amount of timing retard you want on the LNC-2000. If you are ramping in the nitrous you can also ramp in the timing retard on the LNC-2000 using the ramp rate setting on the LNC-2000.

Originally Posted by ssstreetcar
i want the LNC 2000.my question is when i get a program can the tuner program the comp at initial timing and when i spray 150 back the timing down with the LNC 2000 and have no issues.thanks.EDIT the main reason im asking is i want to run good on motor and spray,not a straight bottle baby.One more thing,how long would it take to get one if i ordered before monday 12/12/11?Thanks
Old 12-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason Haines @ LPE
Assuming I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes.

You can have your calibration optimised for no nitrous. Then you wire in the LNC-2000 so that when the nitrous is active, the timing retard is active. You then set the amount of timing retard you want on the LNC-2000. If you are ramping in the nitrous you can also ramp in the timing retard on the LNC-2000 using the ramp rate setting on the LNC-2000.
i believe you got the question right.that will be even better because i am using a progressive controller.i ll be in touch soon.thanks

Quick Reply: Who makes the best f-body 2 step?