Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kooks 1 7/8 Long Tube Header & Catted Y-Pipe Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Paveglio
Thanks for a good write up! I just ordered Kooks and am going to do this install next month. I have a QuickJack lift so I get about 20", I hope it's enough room to work. That was a big step up from my 2 jacks and stands at my last house.
Chris- I think you'll be just fine with the QuickJack Lift; after all, so many other people have done this using a jack and jack stands. I, myself, just have to salute those people. When I was younger, before all my deployments, I might have tried it..... But the ol' body has taken a beat'n over the years..... Ha Ha!!

If you just ordered a set of Kooks, I'm assuming you scored with their Black Friday Sale?! I picked up a 2nd set for my 07 SS Trailblazer!! I went through Maryland Speed again, and man, Brandon is so awesome to deal with!! I think you'll be completely happy with the installation and fitment of the Kooks!!

Speaking of your lift, how do you like it?! A good friend of mine bought one this summer and he Loves it.... This is something I may have to look into!!
Old 07-12-2016, 11:55 AM
TECH Regular

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

Sorry to dig up an old thread... but any of you guys ever get a sound clip of LT's with CME? I'm looking to do the same exact mod but have the muffler with CME not LM. Interested in hearing what it sounds like with Kook's.

Quick Reply: Kooks 1 7/8 Long Tube Header & Catted Y-Pipe Review