Sponsored by:

hans fuestal=NO GOOD!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 12:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SStrokerAce
ditto!!!!
LOL @ Bret. Just keeping it real boss. This is exactly what steers me from this site to the other.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
I really don't see the point of this thread either. If you had taken the heads back to Hans and he told you to eat it, yeah, it would be justified. He's working with you...why does there need to be a post about it?
2 weeks went by b4 he did and at that point the post was already up so i figure i can fill everyone in when its done. did not plan on the bs that came with the thread. and yes. he is working with me on it now and in all fairness to him i figure i should finnish it. i said in the beginning hans had allways been great. but this is not the kind of thing that should not be brought up. otherwise it will continue to happen. when the heads come back and are right i will let everyone know. if they dont come back right i will let em know that. i'm sure they will be right but i believe in the old saying screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me. right now we are still dealing with once. how it ends will determine the twice part. if ya'll feel i'm wrong then cool you have a right to your opinion...as for me i have a tight budget and prefer to get what i pay for and i pay what is agreed on.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Here's a Hans customer right here. Hello there good buddy. LOL How'd the father life going?

To the OP....***** in your court. You've got my address. bet you won't show your face.
Man....my wife and the boy are kicking my ***.

What time is the OP coming over? I'll bring some gauze..lol
Old 04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

LOL @ Bret. Just keeping it real boss. This is exactly what steers me from this site to the other.
dude how old are you 15?
Old 04-24-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Man....my wife and the boy are kicking my ***.

What time is the OP coming over? I'll bring some gauze..lol
thats funny as hell how about yall both come out to a cook out sat night?
Old 04-24-2009, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blown99bergerssclone
thats funny as hell how about yall both come out to a cook out sat night?
I thought you were heading to Mikes house for a cook out?

What you failed to mention in your intial post was the fact you had a burned up chamber. Hans had to weld it, grind it, and order new valves. That was the extra time. You failed to mention this...why?

On the porting. Hans said they streamlined a guide. It didn't help flow, so they left the rest alone. I agree it doesn't look good, but why charge you for doing the others when it didn't help....your on a budget remember?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

I thought you were heading to Mikes house for a cook out?

What you failed to mention in your intial post was the fact you had a burned up chamber. Hans had to weld it, grind it, and order new valves. That was the extra time. You failed to mention this...why?

On the porting. Hans said they streamlined a guide. It didn't help flow, so they left the rest alone. I agree it doesn't look good, but why charge you for doing the others when it didn't help....your on a budget remember?
hans set the price for fixing the chamber and porting the heads. then without saying anything tried to charge more after i got there to pick up the heads and if the 1 didnt help then why not say that when they were picked up or hell when they got brought back. and what about the milled surface? i am no machinest ad am the first to admit it but when several people including the shop building the short block say its wrong....well ten i have believe it. and yes i remember i'm on a budget. thats why i took the heads to be done first and went with what hans said on the work and price. had he said more up front i would have not had a problem and like i sai to begin with had he called after the first 100 of extra charges i would have not had a problem . but 400 out of the blue. yes that i had a problem with. and as for this v6 bird.....he comes across as a looser or a teenager either of which is not worth going to jail over. BUT, i will gladly have him and you out for our cookout sat night and here we can get out in the field and fight til 1 doesnt get up then shake hands and laugh about it. as for all the bull **** talking its just lame. you act like i have bad mouthed hans when in fact its his porter that caused the problem. but that said hans is the shop owner and should keep an eye on the people he has working and or b e more informative to his customers...especially the little guys. cause quite frankly if i were a pro id have my own shop.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Louis
Man, Im glad Hutto isnt an enemy of mine....
dont really need enemies but if hutto wants to be thats his choice
Old 04-24-2009, 02:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

And whose telling you this by the way? XHP? If so, there's a reason they arent in the machine shop business. You figure it out. Don't let em blow smoke and mirrors either. You could call Hot Street down in Burleson and ask them all about the motors they built for them..You'll get a laugh.
i was told by cory that he was not there then and the manager that was isnt. but that they sent a ford 4.6 to be done at xhp and that chris told the manager at hs the block was bad and the crank was out of spec . the manager at hs said to make up the tolerance with bearings and xhp advised against it. so that sounds to me like xhp was in the right . also he said that from what the managers that run it now say xhp did good work and were not in the wrong. other than the fact that xhp charged them to "teach" the guy at hs to check a crank. that was a little harsh but in no way shows bad workmanship on xhp part.

Last edited by blown99bergerssclone; 04-24-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

With this attitude I see here...Id drop your **** off a cliff if you brought it back for me to take care of and still didnt delete your post. Thats just me. And im sure a few others that are serious in the business and 1 person wont make his shop fold for damn sure. Especially a **** ant like you with street car bullshit. Have a good day.
hey i like my street car bullshit. by the way what exactly do you have mike? i have heard that normally you have a bad *** car and that people respect IT. but you on the other hand have attitude issues and a big mouth and they just blow you off.in fact thats the advice i got from someone who has met you . forget about you cause its not worth getting locked up again over some chump.

Last edited by blown99bergerssclone; 04-24-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

If that head surface is wrong, then you better call David Wolfe and tell him his heads are done wrong.

Last time I checked, Wolfe was pumping 35+ pounds of boost into his heads that Hans surfaced....that look just like yours.

I don't have a problem with you, but don't always believe what you hear. There is a reason guys like Wolfe use Hans....
Old 04-24-2009, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

If that head surface is wrong, then you better call David Wolfe and tell him his heads are done wrong.

Last time I checked, Wolfe was pumping 35+ pounds of boost into his heads that Hans surfaced....that look just like yours.

I don't have a problem with you, but don't always believe what you hear. There is a reason guys like Wolfe use Hans....
look i have said it already i know hans is good at what he does thats why i have used him my dad my uncle my old boss and alot of others i know use him. i just think this got passed him and his guy that did the work was less tahn upfront. as for david wolfe is he the same one that ran mostly mopars back in the late 80's early 90's? just curious. i dated cindy wolfe a long time ago and that david wolfe was the reason i bought my first belvedere.

and i think i may know who you are i raced a red 5.0 gt with a turbo set up that had a red cage on hulen a few times about 5 years ago.he seemed like a pretty decent guy. i was with a turbo buick , a 69 hugger orange ss, gold ls1 z, white,ls1 bird, and a few others normally. back then i had a 99 z with juice pic in my album

Last edited by blown99bergerssclone; 04-24-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've been using Hans for 10+ years now and can tell you that is not like him at all.

The guy he used to have doing the porting is the problem. The guy was awesome back in the day, but has since become unreliable...and obviously not finishing his work. I doubt Hans ever looked at your heads and his porter told him what you owed. Hans will make it right with you, just give him some time.
just got off the phone with the porter that did the heads he said he would take care of it and the surface. he said he was not experienced with the darts at that time and no he is also that the surface needs to be fixed and he will do it also. seems like a decent guy. people make mistakes. adults admit it and fix em.

Last edited by blown99bergerssclone; 04-24-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

www.wolferacecraft.com

It wasn't me. I had a red TA back then, cam only. I haven't hung out on Hulen in a long time.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

i was told by cory that he was not there then and the manager that was isnt. but that they sent a ford 4.6 to be done at xhp and that chris told the manager at hs the block was bad and the crank was out of spec . the manager at hs said to make up the tolerance with bearings and xhp advised against it. so that sounds to me like xhp was in the right . also he said that from what the managers that run it now say xhp did good work and were not in the wrong. other than the fact that xhp charged them to "teach" the guy at hs to check a crank. that was a little harsh but in no way shows bad workmanship on xhp part.
The block was bad AFTER they sent it to XHP because they fucked it up hence why it was bad.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

dude you are the one who likes to talk ****. i'm just not interested in going to someone like you and have the cops come. why drive 100 mile round trip to possibly goto jail? i offered for you to come out but i dont see you. i'm sure we will run into each other sooner or later. personally i think you may want to do some back ground checking b4 you run your mouth. and yes i am a dad and i'm not 20.and i have alot to loose by going to jail. that doesn't mean i can always control myself. dont know you and dont care to. not really into hanging around people who talk ****. besides i just talked to the guy that did the work to begin with and he admitted they were less than great and agreed to fix them free. shows i was right to begin with.

Last edited by xfactor_pitbulls; 05-02-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

dude you are the one who likes to talk ****. i'm just not interested in going to someone like you and have the cops come. why drive 100 mile round trip to possibly goto jail? i offered for you to come out but i dont see you. i'm sure we will run into each other sooner or later. personally i think you may want to do some back ground checking b4 you run your mouth. and yes i am a dad and i'm not 20.and i have alot to loose by going to jail. that doesn't mean i can always control myself. dont know you and dont care to. not really into hanging around people who talk ****. besides i just talked to the guy that did the work to begin with and he admitted they were less than great and agreed to fix them free. shows i was right to begin with.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:08 PM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts

Old 04-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Staging Lane

the thread title is a little insulting to Hans...maybe should have asked if anyone had dealt with Hans lately and gone from there, my.02. sounds like Hans is doing his part as a respectable business owner as he has always been and is going to correct the issue.

To the O.P. busting V6bird's *** in his yard or yours does not fix your situation, he obviously gets a kick out of pushing buttons by showing you how much he knows and how much you don't. Probably has a badass car to back it up too, i don't know. Sounds like you need to get your car squared away, post a grudge match, settle it on the track and drink beer afterwards. Then if you guys still need to f each other up at least your on neutral ground.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mtywty
the thread title is a little insulting to Hans...maybe should have asked if anyone had dealt with Hans lately and gone from there, my.02. sounds like Hans is doing his part as a respectable business owner as he has always been and is going to correct the issue.

To the O.P. busting V6bird's *** in his yard or yours does not fix your situation, he obviously gets a kick out of pushing buttons by showing you how much he knows and how much you don't. Probably has a badass car to back it up too, i don't know. Sounds like you need to get your car squared away, post a grudge match, settle it on the track and drink beer afterwards. Then if you guys still need to f each other up at least your on neutral ground.
when i posted this it was when hans hadnt returned my call for 2 weeks and yes i should have changed thread. i honestly forgot about it.

as for v6bird. he does have a big mouth and maybe knows more. eitherway hes annoying as hell. busting his head was his own deal i just got tired of his attitude. i'm not going to jail over someone who talks **** over a computer. and i would sign a release before anything happend here tonight not to press charges as long as he would do the same ad sign agreeing not to sue me like someone else did. or it can just be dropped i really dont care either way. the point to this thread is to let people know what happened and how it ends. i have not said anything out of the way so why talk ****. i never wanted this thread to get off track in the first place and for the guys that havent thanks.

Quick Reply: hans fuestal=NO GOOD!!!!!