Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hans fuestal=NO GOOD!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
LOL @ Bret. Just keeping it real boss. This is exactly what steers me from this site to the other.
You and me both.... I've never heard a bad thing ever about Hans and all the guys in Texas I know of give him a lot of respect. That's pretty good for the land of **** talkers!

This is almost as bad as that Cartek whiner video... almost

Bret
Old 04-25-2009, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SStrokerAce
You and me both.... I've never heard a bad thing ever about Hans and all the guys in Texas I know of give him a lot of respect. That's pretty good for the land of **** talkers!

This is almost as bad as that Cartek whiner video... almost

Bret
so you think its ok that the heads left with the wrong surface and not ported right? the guy who actually did the work said they were wrong and need to be fixed. hell if thats how you feel i'm sure you will be happy with what ever you get in the future.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

well the heads are having the surface finnished the milled surface neede to be milled slower is what the guy said. and the porting was only cleaned up bwill be completely done when i pick em up. he appologized for the problem first time around and said it would be a couple weeks. sux to wait but oh well.

who says backyard cage fights don't give cool scars........
Attached Thumbnails hans fuestal=NO GOOD!!!!!-img00058-20090426-0220.jpg  
Old 04-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Banned

may i ask what the point of the pic was.
just asking?
Old 04-26-2009, 05:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mred
may i ask what the point of the pic was.
just asking?
sure just thought it looked pretty bad. that was a buddy of mine after playing around out back last night. 60 stitches in his face and head plus however many it took the plastic surgeon to put his ear back. and the crazy f&^%er was still laughing about it. til recovery this morning...
Old 04-27-2009, 06:41 AM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I see no problem with what is posted other than the title being a little rough. At the time it was posted I think it was appropriate. You're both retarded for feeling the need to argue over the internet. I'm oh so glad that all of the knowledgable ******** were unbanned when the previous admins left. Coincidence?
Old 04-27-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
I see no problem with what is posted other than the title being a little rough. At the time it was posted I think it was appropriate. You're both retarded for feeling the need to argue over the internet. I'm oh so glad that all of the knowledgable ******** were unbanned when the previous admins left. Coincidence?
thanks. and i agree. dint plan on an argument though.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Banned

so somebody is gonna beat somebody up?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Resident

Hans does great work and ALWAYS stands behind it LMAO
Old 05-01-2009, 03:20 AM
On The Tree

That sucks about your heads, I've had a few experiences like that and it makes me feel sick when i think about it, you are just so mad at the shop that when you go there to get your **** you are focased on not beating the **** out of someone that you don't look over your parts first...that happens. As for any shop owner, they need to realize that in this day and age if they have a unhappy customer leave there shop the first thing they are going to do is go on the internet and spread the word....because sometimes it works and they take care of the problem.

As for the people on this board that can't read a post b4 making a nasty reply...grow up no one thinks your cool when you cut down a guy for building a street car instead of a track car....maby you should join some ricer boards..I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BAMF
That sucks about your heads, I've had a few experiences like that and it makes me feel sick when i think about it, you are just so mad at the shop that when you go there to get your **** you are focased on not beating the **** out of someone that you don't look over your parts first...that happens. As for any shop owner, they need to realize that in this day and age if they have a unhappy customer leave there shop the first thing they are going to do is go on the internet and spread the word....because sometimes it works and they take care of the problem.

As for the people on this board that can't read a post b4 making a nasty reply...grow up no one thinks your cool when you cut down a guy for building a street car instead of a track car....maby you should join some ricer boards..I'm sure you'll fit right in.
thanks nice to know a few people "get it"
Old 05-01-2009, 11:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blown99bergerssclone
thanks nice to know a few people "get it"
I get it...and I get that you're frustrated too. And, in the thread you may have only presented facts....BUT, you really really need to change that title. He's working with you, not trying to bend you over. You wanna see what =NO GOOD? Check out what 360 Forged was doing to people and you'll see that Hans doesn't =NO GOOD.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

I think the title might be harsh but wouldn't change it till the man steps up to the plate to fix somethin that has his name on it.
Would anyone be ok with gettin your car repainted and they forgot to spray the roof?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

i thought i changed it = decide for yourself last week. i guess i dont know how....help
Old 05-01-2009, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

i thought i changed it = decide for yourself last week. i guess i dont know how....help
At the bottom of any of your posts click "Edit", then click "Go Advanced", then you will be able to change the title. Be sure when you are finished you click "Save Changes"
Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Teching In

IMHO:
I would be inclined to leave this thread up as-is until the heads are returned and have been done properly. If that is done and you're satisfied with the results, I would consider deleting this entire thread and starting a new one (without the childish crap) to applaud Hans Feustel for taking care of the problem, but not before.

Regardless of why, if you are putting your own name on a product and not watching the quality, your name is going to get blasted and you deserve it. If someone has a problem with your work and you don't respond to efforts to resolve, you can pretty much expect a thread like this. If, at this point, HF echos the 12 year old attitude of "I'd throw your stuff off a cliff" or "your crappy street car ****", feel free to burn him down on this thread. But if he comes through, you should also come through for him and kill this thing.

Good luck

SoCal TA
Old 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoCal TA
IMHO:
I would be inclined to leave this thread up as-is until the heads are returned and have been done properly. If that is done and you're satisfied with the results, I would consider deleting this entire thread and starting a new one (without the childish crap) to applaud Hans Feustel for taking care of the problem, but not before.

Regardless of why, if you are putting your own name on a product and not watching the quality, your name is going to get blasted and you deserve it. If someone has a problem with your work and you don't respond to efforts to resolve, you can pretty much expect a thread like this. If, at this point, HF echos the 12 year old attitude of "I'd throw your stuff off a cliff" or "your crappy street car ****", feel free to burn him down on this thread. But if he comes through, you should also come through for him and kill this thing.

Good luck

SoCal TA
You know, if this was a different time of year I might agree with you. And I also agree that the heads shouldn't have been given back in the condition they were in. But, all businesses make mistakes from time to time and should be allowed to fix them without being slandered. This is a very busy time of year for shops like Hans' and you just have to be realistic and understand that the shops and vendors are swamped right now and communication is going to be delayed to an extent.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
You know, if this was a different time of year I might agree with you. And I also agree that the heads shouldn't have been given back in the condition they were in. But, all businesses make mistakes from time to time and should be allowed to fix them without being slandered. This is a very busy time of year for shops like Hans' and you just have to be realistic and understand that the shops and vendors are swamped right now and communication is going to be delayed to an extent.
i dont feel i slandered any one. and i understand about time frames. but i did not get a response til 2.5 weeks and after the thread was started.

slander - legal definition Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community
Old 05-01-2009, 12:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

not sure if i posted an update so here it is.

picked the heads up from hans he said the surface is the way he does them all and the port work was as good as they could get it. joe torres was the porter. he has the heads now and said they were the very first set of dart 225's he had done. he has since done several and knows how to make good power with them and will re-surface them also to work better with boost and cometics. should get them back within 2-3 weeks. so still in limbo.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
11 Second Club

i dont feel i slandered any one. and i understand about time frames. but i did not get a response til 2.5 weeks and after the thread was started.

slander - legal definition Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community
Yea, but libeled didn't flow quite as well. You understood the meaning of what I was trying to say. And yes, you have committed libel with the title of this thread.

Quick Reply: hans fuestal=NO GOOD!!!!!