Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Va Speed. We'd like to apologize.......

Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Va Speed. We'd like to apologize.......

It has come to our attention as of late, that our customer service has been, well, lacking, to put it mildly.

I don't know how many of you reading this have had a bad personal experience with any of our crew, but I would like to say if you have, please don't take it as a representation of our business ideals. While we strive for technical perfection, we understand that customer relations is just as important, if not more.

If it were at all possible, Shawn and I would handle all customer interactions. But, that's not possible, so we've had to depend on our front counter guys to do that, and it's proven to be very problematic.

We want everyone to understand, we're trying to rectify the problems, and we're in the process of a personnel change over that we hope will do the trick. Please bear with us while we go through these growing pains. If you've done business with us before, and for whatever reason have been turned off by your experience, I ask you to give us another try.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:24 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Solid and upstanding post Ed. I'm sure the issues can be rectified. Your tuning experience/abilities alone are worth giving VA Speed a shot.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hes got the Skillz for sho
Old 12-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Damian
Solid and upstanding post Ed. I'm sure the issues can be rectified. Your tuning experience/abilities alone are worth giving VA Speed a shot.
Originally Posted by Kurtomac
hes got the Skillz for sho
Thanks for the mad props guys. I can tell you, as good as I am at tuning, Shawn is at building engines. And you cannot beat the equipment and technology we have. Now we need to top it off with some jammin sales/CS guys!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:30 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got my cam with in a couple days of ordering it i was very pleased with the customer service i cant wait to try the cam out
Old 12-07-2009, 06:38 PM
11 Second Club

I am impressed because it takes some ***** to come on here and open yourself up like that, I wish I needed something, I would call you and buy it.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:46 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 69LT1Bird
I am impressed because it takes some ***** to come on here and open yourself up like that, I wish I needed something, I would call you and buy it.
thanks,when we realized how bad our problem was,we decided this was the right thing to do.Nobody likes to admit they have problems,but you need to do what right.We are working to get the correct people in place so that our customer service kicks *** as much as our products.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Launching!

it takes a big man to admit that hes got something wrong, to me that means yea rank higher in my book now, ill be some parts from yea in the near future
Old 12-08-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 297 Likes on 209 Posts

Character is something that in today's society is talked about but very few examples are ever seen. Here is a man who knows what was wrong and he fixed it the only way he knew it would not only have a great impact but also would show his character. I will say that this shows that if your car is worked on by this company you need not worry.

Good luck in future endeavors
Old 12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

A stand up shop
Old 12-09-2009, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ed goes the extra mile and helps his customers above and beyond.

Heck, I wasn't even his customer at the time and I picked up a transmission at his shop from a soldier who was having an upgrade done on his car there. Ed had no problem being there first thing in the morning on a Saturday (arranged in advance). His work and shop were meticulous and it was great to get a little glimpse into how he did things.

Best of all he took my Rott wanting to get after a couple of cats in perfect stride when he was helping me load the trans in the Jeep. Good guys like dogs and work on American Muscle.

Search this Thread