Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam Swap Topend Questions springs/lifters/pushrods

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU NOW DELETED CALLED THE OP A FUCKTARD AND TOLD HIM TO DO A SEARCH REALLY HELPFULTHEN WHEN I POST UP YOU START OFFERING ADVICE INSTEAD OF INSULTS.

WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR FIRST POST THAT WAS THE FIRST REPLY IN THIS THREAD

Yeah I misread his cam specs... that was my bad....

Dude in other thread wanted 4-450 and had 4k to spend. If all he wanted was 400 I would not have recommended heads knowing he can hit 400 cam only. I recommended heads to get him closer to 450.

Yeah I run 12.0's because I don't have a strip only car with a with a bunch of weight pulled out of it with a straightline only suspension set up to maximize my 60ft. It is setup to be a fun street car that can go around some corners DAMN FAST as well have some fun at the track. I drive my car all over the Southeast visiting relatives and old college friends and don't want a skinny front tired sloppy *** handling car when I am running 100 mph+ around the West Virginia Turnpike.

I used to live up your way and I bet I would be out of your site in about 30 seconds running a road like 42 between Assboro and Coleridge WANNA TRY IT??? I still make it out that way on occasion.This would great fun Lemme know....

Oh......and I am looking at a new set of $30 LS2 lifter trays that will go in when the heads go on in next couple of weeks
That was in another thread, fucktard. I didn't delete anything. And that guy that I called a "retard" and told to do a search is someone I know personally.

If you're suggesting that I have a car with a just of weight pulled out of it, straight line only suspension and skinny front tires, you'd be mistaken. I have minor weight reduction, a few suspension mods (the same I'd probably have for road racing) and 17s all the way around. The skinnies didn't even help me at the track. It's a fun street car but I really do only drive it to and from the dragstrip, where it will continue to bust your *** even after you get heads. I have a CTSV that handles pretty well, but I rarely drive that either. And I think it's retarded to drive stupid on a public road, but more power to you on that.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:16 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jon whats going on in your life that makes you a dick on here?

btw do you have the sux2bu ram air? i noticed in your sig you had no fogs
Old 03-06-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
Why are you so concerned with me? Can't a guy talk some smack to a few internet retards without being crucified for it?

I did have it through the fog light holes but I switched to a FTRA style just to see if there was a difference. I had planned on going back with that but I may just put my fogs back in a leave it alone.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think he is having a hard time dealing with his latent homosexual tendencies

Last edited by SOMbitch; 03-06-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Junkie

I think he is having a hard time dealing with his latent homosexual tendencies
You talk **** and say that I have nothing to add to a thread and this is the best you can come up with.

You need to tell your little brother that he needs to hit the tanning bed and maybe the gym if your gonna have him in your avatar.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So what is the deal with the lifter trays? Is that only something that needs to be replaced when the heads are off?
Old 03-06-2010, 12:25 PM
TECH Junkie

There are a few cases of lifters spinning in wore out lifter trays.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JonCR96Z
You talk **** and say that I have nothing to add to a thread and this is the best you can come up with.

You need to tell your little brother that he needs to hit the tanning bed and maybe the gym if your gonna have him in your avatar.

jonnyboy. We should talk some LSx when I come down your way to turkey hunt next month I'll be around Carbonton.. Look forward to it

Last edited by SOMbitch; 03-06-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:25 PM
TECH Junkie

I don't think Carbonton is my way, but you're more than welcome to do whatever you want to do.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Don't disappoint me jonny It's only about 35 minutes away right on 42 outside of Sanford a bit. I'll tell ya what, I can come up to the mall in Assboro in the afternoon and buy you a milkshake and we can talk LSx stuff I would really hate to miss this opportunity........
Old 03-07-2010, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't disappoint me jonny It's only about 35 minutes away right on 42 outside of Sanford a bit. I'll tell ya what, I can come up to the mall in Assboro in the afternoon and buy you a milkshake and we can talk LSx stuff I would really hate to miss this opportunity........
Why can't you just drop it dude? people like to come on here and ask questions to get advice. They dont like coming on here to see you trying to talk ****. If you want to meet up with him then PM him with your number and see if he wants to go on a date.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Lambert695
Why can't you just drop it dude? people like to come on here and ask questions to get advice. They dont like coming on here to see you trying to talk ****. If you want to meet up with him then PM him with your number and see if he wants to go on a date.
I didn't start this **** DUDE so until you WTF is going on I am curious what makes somebody an asswipe of his magnitude

I agree this thread just needs to die
Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 PM
TECH Junkie

It's like an hour or more, but like I said, whatever you want. Was your girlfriend offended that I said her *** looked like it might be your little brothers? Or was your brother offended because I compared him to that? Either way you're the one who put that picture up there. You've had better pics, but I'd be embarrassed of that one.

I've never had someone from a forum ask me out on a date before. I'd be honored to go the mall with you. Maybe if you're lucky I'll let you take some pics of my *** and you can put them in your avatar. God knows they would be better than the one you have now.

About this thread. I don't think the OP cares anymore, since he is selling that cam. So **** it.