Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PP heads and oil consumption

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike m
hey gomer its nice to see you get all upset and curse. did you kick your dog after you read this???? whast the matter boy you cant take a joke. and i have contributed plenty of techincal matter. i was addressing a problem with someones heads be it pp tea gtp absolute etc... i would put my 2 cents in. the only technical matter you ever have to say is how great terry is. let me ask yah did atleast one of those heads come with a set of knee pads???? and do me a favor after you get terrys dick outa your mouth you shut the **** up.
It just pisses me off because everytime there is any kind of patriot thread, you and two or three others jump in and scream "the sky is falling" and really stir up ****.. and I have no idea why. If you read back thru all 40 posts in this thread you'll only find ONE person that said they have changed their valve seals. There was one persond that "had a friend" who was burning some oil. I mean heck, like I have said before to your other NY buddy.. if you are so sure that Terry's heads are crap... post up a poll and see who would buy them again and who isn't happy with their heads.

Also, if you'll notice the only heads I talk about are patriot heads.. that's all I have experience with. Go ahead and spend some time and see if you can find one thread that I have said ANYTHING bad about someone elses heads, cam, headers.. etc. I only post about things I have experience with.. maybe you and some of the others should do the same. That way you can talk about something you have first hand experience with, not just something you "read about". So, you coming to the spring break shootout?

btw.. for all the loyal veiwers, sorry.. but I gotta get up early in the morning, so I'm going to bed now.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am feeling alot of love on the board tonight.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a couple people need a hug

Old 01-26-2004, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by offaxis
I am feeling alot of love on the board tonight.
Mr. B <---- innocent bystander!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't u love it when people get "internet muscles". Come on boys take it the ring.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gomer
It just pisses me off because everytime there is any kind of patriot thread, you and two or three others jump in and scream "the sky is falling" and really stir up ****.. and I have no idea why. If you read back thru all 40 posts in this thread you'll only find ONE person that said they have changed their valve seals. There was one persond that "had a friend" who was burning some oil. I mean heck, like I have said before to your other NY buddy.. if you are so sure that Terry's heads are crap... post up a poll and see who would buy them again and who isn't happy with their heads.

Also, if you'll notice the only heads I talk about are patriot heads.. that's all I have experience with. Go ahead and spend some time and see if you can find one thread that I have said ANYTHING bad about someone elses heads, cam, headers.. etc. I only post about things I have experience with.. maybe you and some of the others should do the same. That way you can talk about something you have first hand experience with, not just something you "read about". So, you coming to the spring break shootout?

btw.. for all the loyal veiwers, sorry.. but I gotta get up early in the morning, so I'm going to bed now.
I hear ya dude. I'm from NY, but I'm NOT one of them. Some people like to run thier mouth. Then they can't back it up because it's too easy to do that one the keyboard and are too scared to do it in person. I hate people like that. That person also almost got his *** handed to him by a guy named Abe. Trust me, I knew the whole story on that one, but that's for another day. All I have to say is I'm very happy with my Patriot heads. I just wanted to be different than the rest.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike98WS6
I hear ya dude. I'm from NY, but I'm NOT one of them. Some people like to run thier mouth. Then they can't back it up because it's too easy to do that one the keyboard and are too scared to do it in person. I hate people like that. That person also almost got his *** handed to him by a guy named Abe. Trust me, I knew the whole story on that one, but that's for another day. All I have to say is I'm very happy with my Patriot heads. I just wanted to be different than the rest.
HEy mike

Whats the deal ? Is there a problem with you and the other mike ?
You seem alittle too pissed about some anti patriot comments. If ya want ill ask try to set somethig up with you guys off the internet.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

HEy mike

Whats the deal ? Is there a problem with you and the other mike ?
You seem alittle too pissed about some anti patriot comments. If ya want ill ask try to set somethig up with you guys off the internet.
I'm just ticked with all of the anti-Patriot comments. I only met the guy a few times. I hardly know him. I just hate it when people hide behing keyboards that's all. I'm pretty happy with my Patriots. I just seems to me if u have another brand of heads, people find fault with the ones u have. Try a set, u might like them, or better yet come for a ride. Dyno #'s don't always tell the whole story.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey ramair your talking **** a lil too close to home. You dont even know me. but now im looking foward to meeting you.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

U know who I am. Be careful on what u wish for....
Old 01-26-2004, 08:54 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

I had a problem with a sponsors product, NOT PP. I didn't post it all over the board. I called them and they made it right. Most of these guys are trying to make a living and make our cars more fun for us. Give someone a chance first!!!! before screwing with someones business. If they don't make it right then mabye post it. Don't use the board for black mail. If it's your problem why make someone else pay for it? Have some pride.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

dont worry mikews6 i am not goona be hiding behind a keyboard. it looks like your the one with internet muscles.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Excellent point!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mike m
dont worry mikews6 i am not goona be hiding behind a keyboard. it looks like your the one with internet muscles.
Ask Tom, Mike Yikess and some of the others about me. I have plenty of muscles and thier NOT from the internet.
BTW- I got too many other things to do like get married this year and buy a house. I don't have time to mess around with petty nonsense.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:06 PM
10 Second Club

Ever feel like a Thread went so far off topic you forgot what the original post was all about?
Old 01-26-2004, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ever feel like a Thread went so far off topic you forgot what the original post was all about?
Yes, it was about PP heads and oil consumption. As of right now. I have none with my Patriot's. I think the quality of them and for the price there pretty good.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

This one is done. If anyone has any Technical infomation they'd like to share, please start another thread.

Quick Reply: PP heads and oil consumption