Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you haven't tought much about the oil galley Barbell check this out!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2020, 11:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Thinking of getting this as Im about to pull my engine for a refresh. I got a lq4 running 2000 fbody oil pan .Aside from the barbell should i get a bypass plug? i have a magnetic drain plug on my pan,ill be using a hp oil pump also.Mainly worried about filtering as much oil as possible before hitting the lifters etc.

*edit*
Just placed my order for the barbell,front plug and oil filter bypass delete.Hope shipping doesnt take long as Im in canada

Last edited by Redbull87; 04-28-2020 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:10 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Hi Redbull,
If your pan has the check valve in where the oil filter screws on like in the picture on our website, we do recommend putting one of our Bypass Deletes
in to help keep unfiltered oil out of the engine.
www.saccitycorvette.com/BilletBypassPlug.html

http://www.saccitycorvette.com/OilSy...provement.html

Thank you,
Christian

If you like our products, tell others! If not, tell us!
Old 04-28-2020, 02:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by saccitycorvette
Hi Redbull,
If your pan has the check valve in where the oil filter screws on like in the picture on our website, we do recommend putting one of our Bypass Deletes
in to help keep unfiltered oil out of the engine.
www.saccitycorvette.com/BilletBypassPlug.html

http://www.saccitycorvette.com/OilSy...provement.html

Thank you,
Christian

I had to go back to some pics when i last had my pan off to check if it had the bypass or not.And it doesnt so I dont need the in pan bypass. Thanks and hoping to receive parts soon for the small added peace of mind for my turbo setup.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:33 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Redbull87
I had to go back to some pics when i last had my pan off to check if it had the bypass or not.And it doesnt so I dont need the in pan bypass. Thanks and hoping to receive parts soon for the small added peace of mind for my turbo setup.
Thank you for the business, we appreciate it!
Christian

If you like our products, tell others! If not, tell us!
Old 07-06-2020, 09:45 AM
ModSquad

Received 3,507 Likes on 2,162 Posts

Ok guys, check this out. Ordered another billet barbell from Saccity back on June 27, at 10pm Eastern time. Did a PayPal transaction and PayPal dropped me in the middle of the transaction. Crap. So I checked my PayPal and the order was charged to me, but I needed to know if Christian got the order on his end. So I texted Christian to see if he could help me. His number is on his website. This is a Saturday night mind you. He texted me back, and told me he was heading to the office to see. Gave me a return text and said he got the order......on a Saturday night.
You don’t find service like this very much in this day and time. Wanted to let you guys know how this was handled by Christian. Truly a stand up guy and his products back him up.
The following 2 users liked this post by Che70velle:
4EyedTurd1 (07-07-2020), G Atsma (07-06-2020)
Old 07-06-2020, 10:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,111 Likes on 2,426 Posts

Originally Posted by Che70velle
Ok guys, check this out. Ordered another billet barbell from Saccity back on June 27, at 10pm Eastern time. Did a PayPal transaction and PayPal dropped me in the middle of the transaction. Crap. So I checked my PayPal and the order was charged to me, but I needed to know if Christian got the order on his end. So I texted Christian to see if he could help me. His number is on his website. This is a Saturday night mind you. He texted me back, and told me he was heading to the office to see. Gave me a return text and said he got the order......on a Saturday night.
You don’t find service like this very much in this day and time. Wanted to let you guys know how this was handled by Christian. Truly a stand up guy and his products back him up.
It gets no better... that is nothing short of exemplary service!

Quick Reply: If you haven't tought much about the oil galley Barbell check this out!