Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG Motorsports cams(what's their big secret)

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by N4cer
What kind of track times does a raped ape run?
If he has a TSP 408 and hes spraying......its not 2 hard to run 10's or faster with that motor if he has traction
Old 05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't ask for what you think it should run. I wanna know what it DOES run.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't ask for what you think it should run. I wanna know what it DOES run.
you seem to have something against TSP
Old 05-20-2008, 07:46 AM
11 Second Club

What kind of track times does a raped ape run?
Depends on how well hung the rapist was.

Small = Low 11's.

Average = High 10's.

Large = Low 10's.

OMFG = SINGLE DIGITS BABY!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 05-20-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PREDATOR-Z
The madness I find with LG is they don't even want to give you a cam card with your puchase.
What about DCR?
What about degreing?

How the hell can I put an efficient performing combo together if I do not have the .006, .200 specs? Not to mention ICL?

Some poeple that do not really understand how it works just stick it in there blindly, or they just rely on what LG feeds them.

Do their cams work? Hell yes.
Are the combos optimised with their cams? Very few if you are not having the whole work done inhouse at LG.

Can their cams still be copied? Hell yes, and some of them are floating on this board right under their eyes (But if you mention LG in your post, it will vanish )

Did you see how much of a ***** the guy was on speed channel? The owner thinks hes god and talks down at people.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:48 PM
TECH Addict

I think it is simple.

If it bothers you, go some where else.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMmexican
you seem to have something against TSP
You seem to miss the facts about them. I have nothing against them. I bought the internals for my engine there. But I also think people are mentally retarded lemmings for blindly nutswinging on them when they tried to BS everyone on their Terminator heads and nobody even mentions it like you're all scared to admit the truth.

Do I like their parts/prices? Yes.
Do I like their dishonest business practices? NO.

I also have something against anybody who can't see this blatant dishonesty by them. If that's you, so be it. I'm not responsible if you want to overlook dishonest business practices.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by darrensls1
Depends on how well hung the rapist was.

Small = Low 11's.

Average = High 10's.

Large = Low 10's.

OMFG = SINGLE DIGITS BABY!

Looks like it only ran a 12.3. Not very raped, nor apish to me.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Launching!

i dont have a track anywhere near me. there WAS one in Rockingham, but it got closed down. only thing around here is the damn 1/8th mile. ive done numerous; i mean numerous; cam installs- heads/cam installs, and this tsp package puts them all to shame. i can tell just by the way the car runs against stock ls1s and the other cam only cars that i built and sold to friends.

and in the end, who cares. i got what i wanted without the mystique of a high schooler
Old 05-20-2008, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PREDATOR-Z
The madness I find with LG is they don't even want to give you a cam card with your puchase.
What about DCR?
What about degreing?

How the hell can I put an efficient performing combo together if I do not have the .006, .200 specs? Not to mention ICL?

Some poeple that do not really understand how it works just stick it in there blindly, or they just rely on what LG feeds them.

Do their cams work? Hell yes.
Are the combos optimised with their cams? Very few if you are not having the whole work done inhouse at LG.

Can their cams still be copied? Hell yes, and some of them are floating on this board right under their eyes (But if you mention LG in your post, it will vanish )

Is this self-incrimination, Z?

FWIW, we hear the same laments about "secret" cams that work form a few other sources. I think there might be a pattern here.

I missed this post back when, but Slick was kind enough to dredge it up. Thanks, Slick!

FWIW, I don't buy or sell or even use LG parts. I just observe the results. Better than most, but not necessarily better than all.

Jon
Old 05-20-2008, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

You seem to miss the facts about them. I have nothing against them. I bought the internals for my engine there. But I also think people are mentally retarded lemmings for blindly nutswinging on them when they tried to BS everyone on their Terminator heads and nobody even mentions it like you're all scared to admit the truth.

Do I like their parts/prices? Yes.
Do I like their dishonest business practices? NO.

I also have something against anybody who can't see this blatant dishonesty by them. If that's you, so be it. I'm not responsible if you want to overlook dishonest business practices.

I have never bought anything from TSP and could care less about terminator heads, but Jon has been a stand up guy to the people in my car club that have bought parts from him, and judging by all the TSP motors and cams floating around here I think they are doing pretty good......everyone knows they have top notch customer service thats why they are one of the top sponsors in the f-body community and this forum

Last edited by GMmexican; 05-20-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:49 AM
10 Second Club

No, all that takes is good advertising. Mostly in the form of having a board presence by posting. I'm done. You wanna pretend to be too blind to advertising and generally people being lemmings, that's fine. I can't argue with a closed mind that completely fails to grasp concepts.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

No, all that takes is good advertising. Mostly in the form of having a board presence by posting. I'm done. You wanna pretend to be too blind to advertising and generally people being lemmings, that's fine. I can't argue with a closed mind that completely fails to grasp concepts.
so your basing the companys image and integrity on the failed terminator heads?

two of the fastest cars here in my area in northern california are 2 turbo cars that have built TSP motors running ******* strong and single digits......i dont need to follow advertising or board presence, i see results in person

or if u want go look up trmin8tr and watch how many cars hes killed with his puny ms3, spray combo
Old 05-21-2008, 02:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMmexican
so your basing the companys image and integrity on the failed terminator heads?

two of the fastest cars here in my area in northern california are 2 turbo cars that have built TSP motors running ******* strong and single digits......i dont need to follow advertising or board presence, i see results in person

or if u want go look up trmin8tr and watch how many cars hes killed with his puny ms3, spray combo
EXACTLY! There's the point, and you just made it. THANK YOU! TSP claimed to have sold hundreds upon hundreds of sets of those heads. And out of all of them, the ONLY set you know of running well was his. You made my point. And let's not forget, TSP played them off like "here's what he's using and you can order them too" but then I called them and they said no, they worked those heads extensively and you can't call and just order the setup. After DECEIVING people into thinking you could. And once they came out, they never once tried to hoe them out again after seeing that people are getting crappy results. And the certainly never grew the ***** to apologize for any of that either. So thank you so much for proving my point. You're a good guy after all.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:58 AM
11 Second Club

Well I'm not a raped ape nor would I want to be. And I have a funny feeling that my cars track times are going to get a lot better this season

And I'm even allowed to know the specs of my cam. Imagine that
Old 05-21-2008, 07:26 AM
10 Second Club

We all are and if you didn't know before, you should once you slide it in. It'd called a "degree wheel". Shhh. Apparently not many on this board know what one is by the looks of this thread.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:08 AM
11 Second Club

We all are and if you didn't know before, you should once you slide it in. It'd called a "degree wheel". Shhh. Apparently not many on this board know what one is by the looks of this thread.
I'm not doing the work. New Era Performance (sponsor) is. I'm sure they have one. And they even told me my cams specs. Imagine that.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by darrensls1
I'm not doing the work. New Era Performance (sponsor) is. I'm sure they have one. And they even told me my cams specs. Imagine that.
I think most of the guys complaining aren't even the target audience, actually. Its more like people who don't work on their own cars. You know, lazy guys with no knowledge.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think most of the guys complaining aren't even the target audience, actually. Its more like people who don't work on their own cars. You know, lazy guys with no knowledge.
I do everything on my car except tuning

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports cams(what's their big secret)